Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thighs getting smaller calves getting bigger?

I'm losing weight in my thighs which is great and I'm happy! But I build muscle very fast and my calf measurements are going up and my thigh measurements are going down. Is this normal? Lol I'm afraid I'm going to me disproportionate. Same issue is happening with my upper body Im losing fat on my chest and upper back and arms, but my traps are getting huge. Will this all lean out? Thanks!
    Believe in your goals and make them happen

Redman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no it most likely will not. usually fat cells will tend to expand more in places such as thighs, chest, upper body all those things you said. so this is actually a result of you dropping fat which is good !! it really does depend on your body type, but if you are serious then focus on the areas you want to improve, is that not what amateur bodybuilding is all about ? i think you will be fine it sounds like your getting good results so dont worry bt if it keeps happening it means its time to hit the gym and get the proportion back !

Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Redman27 View Post
    no it most likely will not. usually fat cells will tend to expand more in places such as thighs, chest, upper body all those things you said. so this is actually a result of you dropping fat which is good !! it really does depend on your body type, but if you are serious then focus on the areas you want to improve, is that not what amateur bodybuilding is all about ? i think you will be fine it sounds like your getting good results so dont worry bt if it keeps happening it means its time to hit the gym and get the proportion back !

.... you're totally missing what I'm asking I'm not upset that I'm losing fat. I'm worried that.my calves will be twice as large as my thighs. I dont understand what I'm doing that I'm building muscle in places and only.losing fat in others
    Believe in your goals and make them happen

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might have more success posting in Female Bodybuilding.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14
    Misc Cologne Crew