Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can someone make me a workout program?

I need a good weight lifting workout program to gain size but only with the equipment that I have at home, I ave absolutely no money for a gym membership lol. Heres what I got.

20lb dumbbells
    30lb dumbbells
    bench
    Cable machine for triceps extensions (only gooes up to 100lb)
    pull-up bar

Im a swimmer so I already workout my legs a lot, just looking to put on size for chest and arms. If an experienced weightlifter could help me out on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gtrev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump...... please someone help me!!!

dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you won't be able to do much with the limited equipment

try to get yourself a barbell and some plates (2nd hand), something safe to squat in would also go a long way
    Goals:

1.5 bw Bench
    2.0+ bw Squat
    2.5 bw Deadlift
    Gain 20 lbs

Originally Posted by dday39 View Post
    you won't be able to do much with the limited equipment

try to get yourself a barbell and some plates (2nd hand), something safe to squat in would also go a long way
    yea I'm checking craigslist now, thanks dude. can someone still make me one with a a barbell incorporated, I'm sure I'll find one soon enough.

Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diddii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gtrev View Post
    yea I'm checking craigslist now, thanks dude. can someone still make me one with a a barbell incorporated, I'm sure I'll find one soon enough.
    All pro's beginner routine (read sticky's)
    Starting strength (rippetoe)

Look into these two programs if you find barbell and squat rack or something else you can safely squat with
    Get stronger to climb harder!

Originally Posted by Diddii View Post
    All pro's beginner routine (read sticky's)
    Starting strength (rippetoe)

Look into these two programs if you find barbell and squat rack or something else you can safely squat with
    can you link me to these? I'm a noob when it comes to this site lol. thanks, I also have another question and that is how often should I switch up my workouts so my muscles don't get used to the same exercises over and over again. it seems like for biceps and triceps there arent many different workouts for me to switch to. i just do basic dumbbell curls, concentration curls, pull-ups, tricep dips, and triceps extensions. I've been doing those same exercises for about 2 months now..... thats why I would like something different, I'm sure having more equipment or going to a gym would benefit me a lot more....

a lot of views but no advice.......... lol.

bump.... anyone?

adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adambannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    can you link me to these? I'm a noob when it comes to this site lol. thanks, I also have another question and that is how often should I switch up my workouts so my muscles don't get used to the same exercises over and over again. it seems like for biceps and triceps there arent many different workouts for me to switch to. i just do basic dumbbell curls, concentration curls, pull-ups, tricep dips, and triceps extensions. I've been doing those same exercises for about 2 months now..... thats why I would like something different, I'm sure having more equipment or going to a gym would benefit me a lot more....
    You stick with a program until it stops working. Starting strength can be run for several months. AllPro's can be run for just shy of a year.
    You actually need to adapt to the lifts to get the most out of them. Bro-scientists will disagree.

Originally Posted by musikguy72 View Post
    You stick with a program until it stops working. Starting strength can be run for several months. AllPro's can be run for just shy of a year.
    You actually need to adapt to the lifts to get the most out of them. Bro-scientists will disagree.
    how do you it doesn't work anymore?

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how do you it doesn't work anymore?
    Your lifts will stall out and after several resets you won't be able to increase the weight anymore. For beginners, this takes a long time and some change programs out of boredom.

phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100)
    About the only thing you can do is try to work as many compound exercises as you can, do weighted lunges, bench press, shoulder press etc.

But in all honesty, you just need more equipment.

pollo19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Google search the p90x workouts, all of the workouts in there can all be done in the house with minimal equipment. If you don't have the weight you'd wanna use for the move in the video, hit pause and add more reps is the best thing you can do.