Daviep123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey all need help for body fat lose.

I started a diet about 1month and 20days ago, Ive lost 7kg, as i Started at 102kg(224lbs) and now i weigh 95kg(209lbs). I am 15 years old and I am 6"4 tall. I recently got a body fat test and it said i had 20% body fat. I was wondering if any one has any suggestions on how to burn my fat quicker, here is what i do:
    Monday: Biceps and triceps + 2-3 miles on the treadmill
    Wednesday: Back and Shoulders + 2-3 miles on the treadmill
    Friday: abs and legs + 2-3 miles on the tread mill
    Sunday: 3-4miles on treadmill + lats
    I stay in the gym for 2hours+.

I am also taking on a Mixed Martial Arts class and Brazilian Ju Jitsu in July.

Here is what I eat

Breakfast: Porridge with milk(no sugar) + a glass of orange juice.
    Break time in school: 3-4 fruit (orange,banana,mandarin,peaches,pineapple)
    Lunch time: Sandwich with tuna or chicken with some Lettuce/tomatoes/red pepper/onion
    After the Gym: Protein shake
    Dinner: Fish/Chicken + plain rice and some vegetables or salad (carrots/peas/broccoli)
    1 hour before bed: Fruit(usually 1 banana) + spoon of peanut butter.
    2-3 litres of water a day.
    1 spoon of fish oil a day + 1 Vitamin C pill

I will happily accept any good fat lose workouts as i really want to burn my belly fat and get a six pack some day.
    Thanks David.
    Last edited by Daviep123; 04-18-2012 at 02:03 PM.

bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't eat so much fruit ,, cut out the Orange juice, take multivitamin , take fish oil, eat more lean meat , make sure your eating a whole wheat or whole grain bread, brown rice is also good , and eat a little more heathy fats ,,, also you don't want to loose weight to fast , I say 3 lbs a week max , because you can loose muscle mass and also mess up your matabalism excuse my bad spelling lol.

ill cut down on the fruit, i forgot to mention i take a spoon of fish oil every day and one vitamin c pill

bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bsrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thts good man , u said u stay at the gym for 2+ hours ,, after an hour of intense workout your body starts using muscle as fuel , so if you want to preserve muscle on your cut, keep the workouts under 1 and a half hours long

ok thanks for the info man, i will put up a screen of what i look like so people can see for better help, when i get on my computer. Still waiting for a good fat burning workout.

Also try hiit cardio it burns two times the fat

i do 2-3 miles on treadmill what kind of different cardio shall i do ?

Look hiit up on YouTube I find m-100 to be good also ,, the difference is you are using more muscle groups ,,also look at enderance runners and look at sprinters , the sprinters have more muscle mass and the enderance runners look scrawny ,,,,,, you can use the tredmeal to do this just all out sprint for 30 sec take a 60 sec jog and then sprint again this will burn more fat

bump, i need good fat burning exercises, please post here if you know. Also is my diet good?

Former Bench Jockey FastCatChamp's Avatar
    FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bsrock View Post
    Thts good man , u said u stay at the gym for 2+ hours ,, after an hour of intense workout your body starts using muscle as fuel , so if you want to preserve muscle on your cut, keep the workouts under 1 and a half hours long
    Originally Posted by bsrock View Post
    Also try hiit cardio it burns two times the fat
    You are getting some subpar advice here. There is zero scientific fact behind the "you burn up muscle after an hour" idea. Zero! None!

Also, you just lost 15 pounds in six weeks. Anyone giving you advice to lose faster is not in the know.

Originally Posted by Daviep123 View Post
    bump, i need good fat burning exercises, please post here if you know. Also is my diet good?
    Best advice...
    1: Pick a Beginner's weight training program and do not alter it at all.
    2: Pull back a bit on the cardio as it is putting you into a large calorie deficit that has you losing almost three pounds per week.
    3: Research and study diet/nutrition like its your job. On first glance, you are way south of 200g Protein per day unless you are eating a pound of meat at a setting.

Check this for a start http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135168701
    Home Journal: Me vs. Myself @.....http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125942203

Levels and goals...........
    Kitten[CURRENT]...Cat[Application Submitted]..Alleycat..Bobcat...Puma...Lion....Tiger.

you mean i lost to much in 6 weeks? I wanna lose fat quick as i want to look really nice for next Christmas, as i am going to visit my family and friends, i haven't seen them for 9 years and i want to impress them.! I was really fat about 1 year ago and i took care of my self now.

bump...

Honesty dude, u can loose weight as fast as you want, but you will loose more muscle mass this way, if you want the best results go for a slow weight loss it will pay of in the end and you will look better, you will be surprised on how much better you will look if you keep at it, so best of luck for you bro