GiantsGal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New York Girl Looking for a Friend to train to be a Fitness model/bodybuilder

So heres the deal from yours truly.

Im a petite girl looking to train to be a fitness model. I need some friends who can guide me to becoming a bodybuilder.

VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not from NY but I'd suggest maybe finding a female trainer who competes regularly, hire her as your trainer and try make contacts along the way - I'm sure she'd help out, all start somewhere
    Sometimes when I'm alone I lie on the floor and pretend I'm a carrot ..

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where in NY? I know of a few good people between NYC and albany
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroSciencePump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I inboxed you a few days ago GiantsGal! Let me know if you want to train.
    Everyone is going to talk about you, you might as well give them a reason to!