24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

GiantsGal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New York Girl Looking for a Friend to train to be a Fitness model/bodybuilder

So heres the deal from yours truly.

Im a petite girl looking to train to be a fitness model. I need some friends who can guide me to becoming a bodybuilder.

VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000) VMMXII is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit VMMXII's BodySpace
    I'm not from NY but I'd suggest maybe finding a female trainer who competes regularly, hire her as your trainer and try make contacts along the way - I'm sure she'd help out, all start somewhere
    Sometimes when I'm alone I lie on the floor and pretend I'm a carrot ..

Stats: 6'0", 210 lbs
    justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit justinjude's BodySpace
    where in NY? I know of a few good people between NYC and albany
    NASM CPT - Need meal ideas? Check out http://www.brofoods.net
    OHP/B/S/D: 155/205/315/405
    ~Barefooters Crew~

Hylete.com 20% coupon: TRT49EO09

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroSciencePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit BroSciencePump's BodySpace
    I inboxed you a few days ago GiantsGal! Let me know if you want to train.
    Everyone is going to talk about you, you might as well give them a reason to!