Thread: ketard alert

7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ketard alert

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuktard troll alert.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DubfromGA View Post
    Fuktard troll alert.
    how am I a troll mate? KETARDS

nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 7asssa7 View Post
    how am I a troll mate? KETARDS
    Move on mate nobody want to hear you drool...
    No Grain...No Pain... Gluten free since 2007

johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not a troll, just 20, with white pants and 7's in place of letters in his name.

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong red is red.

Do you even lift *******?
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esproco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont even know where he was going with this thread.

You still need to count cals on keto, kinda.

I only say kinda because I get full before I can even eat my 2500 cals I only get in around 1800 a day.

The magic of keto.

AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 7asssa7 View Post
    fu*k off you kn0b head! If you have something sensible to contribute, then do it properly, not offensively. Dicksplash.
    "I'll do today what others won't so I can do tomorrow what others can't" - such a fitting quote for bodybuilding!

Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The OP's right, but for the wrong reason and will probably not understand why. This next part is serious.

Dieters put their heads up their asses and think what they do is the best. What is the best is what works best for you. I personally love keto. I love how I feel, I love the food. Everything about it is amazing. It is still not for everyone. I work with one guy whose meals are pasta, steak and potatoes, omelets and hashbrowns. When he cuts, he just eats less. When he bulks, he eats more. No weighing, or counting, anything. Really good shape. That, for now, is the best diet for him because he sticks to it.

As for what the OP got wrong, its ironic as all hell. The videos in the link were the guy saying that cals in < cals out = weight loss. People like to argue TEF, I've even read one guy on here saying that if you eat an ass ton of food, you won't get all the calories because you just **** it out. The end result is that the sum of all of the ways to get calories out needs to be greater than the sum of all of the ways to get it in. If you are not burning them because, from the movie fathead, your eating because you're getting fatter, then you're still not burning the energy because your body won't let you.

The only thing that really confuses me is why jaklcrow says "keto is fn retarded" and post two links, full of useful information (I skimmed so if there is something that is overtly BS I am not saying thats legit, but overall useful) that don't say anything about keto. The only thing that he does that "disses" on keto is eating over 50% ice cream. Which, for a lot of keto dieters and not keto lifestylers, still makes perfect sense. He says hes at 9% bf, so he's got good insulin sensitivity. Eating 50% of calories from ice cream would not be an issue for him. Based on http://caloriecount.about.com/calori...-cookie-i52531 he could eat 1lb of ice cream, some veggies, and 2lbs of chicken, hit all his macros. But it still does not directly say anything about keto.

But after writing all this I realize one thing. I need to preface this with I am not simply a "keto diet" person. I am a lifestyler. This isn't just for me to cut, its something I've been doing for years and will continue. So maybe its more information, maybe its perspective. Maybe its because it's the middle of the night for me (stupid work schedule) and I am tired. I don't know. I think almost everyone who responded, possibly myself included, are ketards. You all rationally responded to someone who doesn't understand what they are posting. Only proving what the OP has to say about you. The information provided does not call you morons. How you responded screams that you are morons. Seriously OP 1, ketoers 0. Why, because you could not take the time to see that the information posted, when broken down, simply says what you should already know. You can lose weight at a deficit. Weight != fat. Can be, but not always. You guys need to learn to calm the F down and ignore morons. Keto has its morons, 40/40/20 has its morons, paleo, crossfit, 5x5, etc all have a bunch of dumbasses who cannot accept criticism. Ours show up in this thread in force.

People need to get to a point in their life where they are able to learn from information even if the person presenting it is an ass hat. Truth is truth regardless of the messenger. Both of the following seem to hold true. The OP is a 20 frat brah. What do you expect. But the following defines useful terms and presents information in a way that, I imagine, the OP is incapable of putting together. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981 And this is from his link.