Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jizzmo looking pretty swole in that photo, tech ftw.
    1k+ people.

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AUSFORCE View Post
    this.

Basically 420 is saying, if you dye your hair black, paint your nails black, wear eye liner, tight leather pants, listen to heavy/death metal - YOU ARE NOT A GOTH.

You just like to dress that way.

Strong logic 420.
    ...What? There's a huge difference between being a goth and sexual orientation. Someone is not gay because they dress a certain way, lol. Are you guys serious or am I getting trolled right now?

You are telling me that they have to be a homosexual in order to put on a certain article of clothing, which is not true. I can go and put on my sister's t-shirt and I am still going to be straight. Just like you and every other straight person can. And a gay person? They can put on "straight" people clothes and still be gay. Again, I am truly amazed that you people do not understand this.

doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude i totally agree. Difference between naso for example and pro bodybuilders is the naso/aesthetic crew/juicers do it as an ego boost.

They are obssesed with their minor socialite status they think they are king **** and represent everyone.

Bodybuilders are mostly humble...

brb naso wearing singlet tops XXXL in gym because they are self obsessed and do want to look better than everyone, and want to make everyone know, they look better.
    yeah man, the muscles are all just vanity to them, its annoying for guys who train naturally too because these are the guys that are usually skinny, go buy some aas, get bigger then everyone and still claim natty. only one out of them that was half decent was zyzz cuz he was funny as fuk but i reckon they rest are *******s

AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AUSFORCE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mybodyisrdy420 View Post
    ...what? There's a huge difference between being a goth and sexual orientation. Someone is not gay because they dress a certain way, lol. Are you guys serious or am i getting trolled right now?

You are telling me that they have to be a homosexual in order to put on a certain article of clothing, which is not true. I can go and put on my sister's t-shirt and i am still going to be straight. Just like you and every other straight person can. And a gay person? They can put on "straight" people clothes and still be gay. Again, i am truly amazed that you people do not understand this.
    because we live in a society which stereotypes, its human nature.

If you don't want to be called a *******, don't wear your girlfriends 3/4 jeans!

Comprende amigo?!?

Natty5eva (more dan 4eva) juggernautapple's Avatar
    juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Because he has a fan base of absolute nuthuggers... who think he is natty. The majority of aussie males who go to the gym put in heaps of effort to achieve decent bodies. I beleive Naso puts 150% effort into achieving his ultimate body, however.... he has obviously used dat dere, and claims to be natural. He then advises thousands of people on what he does to achieve his body, when in reality he has achieved his body due to using dat dere...

I guarentee you both, you and I train and diet the same as him, but he has that "edge" which lets him be physically more aesthetic than us by a mile...

Also those nuthuggers include 100's of hot women. Those women then reckon every guy who goes to the gym and "trains naturally like Naso" should look like Naso. THATS BULL****. Now the average gym goer looks stupid... if we don't make the progress Naso is making..

hope it makes sense.

On the plus side brah, these brahs are inspiring people to work out. People thinking Zyzz, Naso, Chestbrah, Turk, Rakich being "natty" gives the ordinary public a sense of hope that they can get their one day. I don't encourage lying about using the tech but I understand these aesthetic brahs do it for both the money (supplement companies banking in) and oblivious fans they make to get into the gym and aspire to one day have that dream body natty.

To the latter, I don't really see a problem. Whatever gets people into the aesthetic lifestyle is a good thing.
    aka juggybrah
    WMF, United Misc Frat, Co-Founder of Misc Brahs.
    #VuSquad
    *Natty5eva crew* - with NattyG and Paul Wall

<3 RAINBOW ZUMBA <3

MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    looks like a roided up bum boy in those jeans

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    because we live in a society which stereotypes, its human nature.

If you don't want to be called a *******, don't wear your girlfriends 3/4 jeans!

Comprende amigo?!?
    You are calling someone a homosexual because of their clothing style. For the 10th time, your sexual orientation is not determined by the way that you dress. I can go wear girl's jeans right now and I am still going to be straight. Any argument you make is invalid because I can single-handedly disprove it.

boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anabolic club naso. am myron them jeans that girls wouldnt even wear.
    yours faithfully,

Arrie Kashik

F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Two things are obvious here about the said guy in the pic:
    1.) He's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that)
    2.) He's probably an avid bicycle rider (not hating, just saying)
    Misc Med Crew

doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by juggernautapple View Post
    On the plus side brah, these brahs are inspiring people to work out. People thinking Zyzz, Naso, Chestbrah, Turk, Rakich being "natty" gives the ordinary public a sense of hope that they can get their one day. I don't encourage lying about using the tech but I understand these aesthetic brahs do it for both the money (supplement companies banking in) and oblivious fans they make to get into the gym and aspire to one day have that dream body natty.

To the latter, I don't really see a problem. Whatever gets people into the aesthetic lifestyle is a good thing.
    being fit and healthy is good.. but chestbrah/aesthetics crew aren't encouraging this at all, maybe the naive 14 yo's will still buy into the creatine/protein/eat only chicken and rice 10x a day, but a lot of older dudes usually 18-mid 20's with hardly any lifting experience are starting to use gear with no knowledge of pct, ai's, cyc support or any of that and are clearly doing it to try and live up to the aesthetics lifestyle which apparently gets you heaps of chicks/makes people mire. they dont do it for the love of the sport its all vanity man, they are giving bbing a bad name

Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by doueveneat View Post
    i live in aus and work in the cbd and can safely say 50 % of guys here wear that chit, mostly baggy singlets, tight as fuk short pants, tighter than girls in some circumstances, i srsly dont know what the fuk is going on in their mind, i wish i did.. i do take care of myself, shave my legs etc but wouldn't be caught dead wearing that chit..

Originally Posted by Nostaw View Post
    i trim my pubes too

u mad?

CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    lol i'm watching pawn stars now, chum lee ftw

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    naso has always been a beta/wk though... he's just got a pretty plain personality with hardly any sense of humour.

great aesthetics though

aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by doueveneat View Post
    i trim my pubes too

u mad?
    Trimming your pubes, that's fine. But shaving your legs? No, just no.
    ***Canadian Crew***

O_o

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are calling someone a homosexual because of their clothing style. For the 10th time, your sexual orientation is not determined by the way that you dress. I can go wear girl's jeans right now and I am still going to be straight. Any argument you make is invalid because I can single-handedly disprove it.
    Granted what you wear doesn't MAKE you gay, it certainly doesn't help you in asserting you don't have some "dicks in/around the mouth" tendencies.

There's absolutely no reason a straight man should wear something like this. None. That V-neck thingy he has on, that's overly exposing, questionable. You can rock a man's v-neck that PROPERLY fits your body based on it's size, as well as screams masculinity, over that "Heeeeeeeeeey gurrrrrl" shirt he has on.

Fine, you have a body, people can see it, but they don't need to SEE it.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Originally Posted by aceshin View Post
    LMAO are you serious?

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Granted what you wear doesn't MAKE you gay, it certainly doesn't help you in asserting you don't have some "dicks in/around the mouth" tendencies.

There's absolutely no reason a straight man should wear something like this. None. That V-neck thingy he has on, that's overly exposing, questionable. You can rock a man's v-neck that PROPERLY fits your body based on it's size, as well as screams masculinity, over that "Heeeeeeeeeey gurrrrrl" shirt he has on.

Fine, you have a body, people can see it, but they don't need to SEE it.
    Some people don't care about "looking straight" to those who wrongfully judge.

That's a cardigan, lol. It is usually worn over a shirt. What he is doing is comparable to wearing an unzipped hoodie without a shirt underneath. Some men are more feminine than others, we need to have a more open mind about it. Who cares if he wears girly pants, if that's what he likes so be it. Call him metrosexual, sure. Homosexual, no.

Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao they arent jeans, they are trackies from general pants in australia they are so fkin comfortable.

but yeah they are tight on him and he has them pulled up (wtf)
    His name was Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

R.I.P brah, you got me lifting, you changed my life, it was privilege meeting you.

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO are you serious?
    brah, srs.. no hate.. just quit it..

look at all the rebuttals in this thread..

in all honesty, i was replying to you harshly because you didn't clearly read my original post.

read yiamsomebodies post.. that says it all.

have a good day and remember this is the misc..

u become irate... u mad...

lets be bro's again....

Originally Posted by vazquez View Post
    brah, srs.. no hate.. just quit it..

look at all the rebuttals in this thread..

in all honesty, i was replying to you harshly because you didn't clearly read my original post.

read yiamsomebodies post.. that says it all.

have a good day and remember this is the misc..

u become irate... u mad...

lets be bro's again....
    There are no rebuttals...none. What I am stating are facts.

Also, I never become "irate" or "mad". Ever. I am constantly happy, I couldn't care less about what some miscers think (not know). At the end of the day, all of you guys are just stating your opinions. They aren't facts.

wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those pants are fair homo, think they're meant to be for the 120lb indie poofs on Brunswick st so they don't have to keep rolling up their baggy skinny jeans.
    BELL ST MACCAS/FITNESS, PUMPIN HEAVY WEIGHTS, BEING RIPPED AS FUĆK CUZ, VL TWIN TURBOS AND DRAGGING AZN RICE BURNERS, SMASHING HOT CHIXXX, TFU, FESTIVALS, TOPS OFF, ROOTING YA SISTER, AXE KICKING ĆUNTZ, FIST PUMPING SATELLITES OUTTA THE SKY WIV DA BOYZ, BASHING THEM EMO FÄGS, SHELVING PINGAS, MUMS COOKING

Loading Muzz...
    ████████████████ 100%

There are no rebuttals...none. What I am stating are facts.

Also, I never become "irate" or "mad". Ever. I am constantly happy, I couldn't care less about what some miscers think (not know). At the end of the day, all of you guys are just stating your opinions. They aren't facts.
    bro I'm sure this guy is trolling u haha stop feeding him

stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10) stylianou is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol at Americans thinking they'll come Australia wearing baggy shirts and baggy pants and thinking they'll get all the bishes. Chicks here hate that **** they'll probs laugh at u and think ur a wannabe gangster slim pants are in fashion in Australia loads of people wear them, they look good and chicks like them. lets all get over it now.......

Originally Posted by stylianou View Post
    lol at Americans thinking they'll come Australia wearing baggy shirts and baggy pants and thinking they'll get all the bishes. Chicks here hate that **** they'll probs laugh at u and think ur a wannabe gangster slim pants are in fashion in Australia loads of people wear them, they look good and chicks like them. lets all get over it now.......
    bro, i dunno about the chicks u hang out with but older/more mature girls around the same age as me like men who dress like MEN, not borderline trannies

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stylianou View Post
    you may have a point but ask the military men from the u.s that ravage your women.. apparently a good # of ozzie bitches like american swag...

i'm going to ozzie land next year, you can bet i'll be in my white t's, dickies, chucks, vans and board shorts... not a single fuk will be given ...

MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000) MrPain09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aceshin View Post
    Why? It's not doing anyone any harm.

NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NealLogistics1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude has a nice ass.....
    Wut
    (no homo)

Originally Posted by MrPain09 View Post
    Didn't you hear? Shaving your legs changes your sexual orientation. You'll become gay!

F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't you hear? Shaving your legs changes your sexual orientation. You'll become gay!
    Tried it dude. I'm not gay... yet.
    Misc Med Crew

Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100) Nostaw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MrPain09 View Post
    why would you? do girls like that? do you think it looks better?

just seems pointless