vicky001986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lose stomach fat

tips of lose stomach fat fast

*Have you ever looked in the mirror and told yourself that this will be the year that you find that individual diet which will get you to that goal of wearing a bikini at the beach? You tell yourself that you are going to do incredible unlike to lose stomach fat but nothing all changes. So, you go from one diet to another but instead having a even stomach, your clothes get tighter and not in a good way. Present is no magic elixir or exercise to lose belly fat. There is however a way to get rid of stomach fat if you have the drive and determination.

*I exposed 3 easy steps to lose stomach fat.

*1. Eat small common meals. The original key to lose stomach fat is to eat 4 - 5 meals a day. Your stomach is about the size of your fist. It makes perfect sense to eat meals that are lesser than your fist. The issue is that most people who are dieting tend to just eat fewer at their 3 usual meals or skip breakfast and / or lunch and gorge on dinner. What happens then? Research shows that you end up eating additional calories when you skip meals. And, you stretch your stomach every time you eat a meal that is better than your fist. So, you don't lose fat, you gain fat. The first step to lose stomach fat is to eat 4 - 5 times per day. That does not allow you to eat a bowl of ice cream or a calorie rich doughnut. Instead, try to eat 30 % protein, 60 % carbohydrates, and 10 % fat.

*2. Exercise. I know that a number of people may cringe at the thought of exercise but this is not what you think. In order to lose stomach fat you must burn calories. The reality is that you cannot in and of itself lose stomach fat because your body loses fat all over in proportion. However, you can solid one area of your body. So, take your 30 - 45 miniature walk every day and do crunches and supplementary exercises which target the stomach. These stomach exercises will help to rigid the muscle underneath your fat. No, you don't need a gym membership to lose stomach fat, so no additional excuses. If however you do have access to a gym or have equipment in the home, weight bearing exercises increase the amount of calories that you expend, which in turn adds muscle, and that increases your metabolism. End result : Exercise makes you lose stomach fat.

*3. Truth be known, it only takes two steps to lose stomach fat. So, what's with the third step? Simple. You must create a habit by next the above to steps. This means that you 4 - 5 little frequent meals every day that are about the size of your fist or slighter. Exercise 30 - 45 minutes at slightest six days per week. Do stomach exercises and compound weight bearing exercises if at all probable. This includes squats and deadlifts. Then, follow this program for 90 days.

*I didn't expect to get in shape and tone my midsection by making a easy change to my diet and exercising on a daily basis. The reality is that I found these steps so trouble-free that I walked both in the morning and evening and just ate a smaller amount at both meal. You can walk outside of at a mall if need be. I went from a size 10 to size 4 in 90 days and from wearing sweaters to cover my belly fat to trying a bikini at the beach.
    visit:
    Last edited by vicky001986; 04-21-2012 at 12:17 AM.

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tits or GTFO
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

soulaym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    easy what u can do for that is5 meals a day with low carbs in 3 first meals and no carbs in last2 meals with some cardio after workout in gym andy will see the great resultas )