eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MuscleTech NeuroCore Review

This is my second product review for a MuscleTech product, and my second product review for anything ever, so bear with me . Shout out to MuscleTechJake for the samples. My first review was of Nanostim, you can read it here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post839377401

Alright, so ITT I'm reviewing NeuroCore, which is a preworkout made by MuscleTech.

Sorry, I'm going to be a little lazy here and give you all a picture of the Supplement facts rather than typing it all out

It says to take 1-3 scoops when you take it; I've taken it 3 times and I've done two scoops, which is more than enough. That's 200mg of Caffeine right there, but if you have tolerance to caffeine you might want to take 3. I'd recommend starting off with one or two scoops though, to assess tolerance. I also stacked this with Nanostim (4 Pills - max serving), because I love Nanostim too much to not take it before a workout. Disclaimer: NeuroCore and NanoStim are both stimulants, and it's not officially recommended by MuscleTech to stack these (I asked), but I stacked them anyway. Stack at your own risk.

Taste:
    Alright, so as far as taste is concerned, I could honestly care less. I don't take any supplements for how they taste, and it doesn't matter to me if it tastes like heaven in food form or motor oil. That being said, the taste wasn't bad at all. I had fruit punch flavor, and it tasted like a fruit punch preworkout. I'm bad at describing tastes, but it's on the better side of the spectrum as far as preworkouts go, for sure. I've had preworkouts anywhere from too sugary, to too salty, to going "BLEHHHH" after taking them, to having to use a chaser after taking them (lol). This one wasn't bad at all. I mixed it with a knife in a cup because I'm a poor college kid, and it mixed perfectly fine and I drank it easily.

Energy:
    The energy was good, and noticeable for sure. As I said I took two scoops, which is 200mg of caffeine. I try to avoid caffeine in my daily life so that I can keep my tolerance relatively low so preworkouts work better, and 200mg was enough. I felt completely energized, but at the same time I was not jittery, which is a good thing.

Focus:
    Focus was excellent, although it probably wasn't completely the Neurocore that gave me the focus. I stacked it with Nanostim which is a nitric oxide supplement to help with pump, vascularity, and focus. Taking these together, I had tunnel vision for sure. It felt like I was looking at life through a telescope for the majority of my workout. After re-reading that, it sounds a little weird, but it's definitely a good thing. I was extremely focused, and my mood also seemed enhanced and overall I felt more pleasant.

Overall, I'd give this an 8/10. After 3 workouts, I can say that I definitely like this product and will be looking forward to taking it again. As far as preworkouts go, it's definitely a good one and I recommend trying it out. I did a PR today on Dumbbell Bench when on Neurocore and Nanostim, two 110s for 9 reps, after doing two 100s 2x8, not bad So give Neurocore a try next time your shopping for supplements!
    Products Reviewed/Logged (PM for links):
    Nanostim, Neurocore, HYDE, TestFREAK, Creature Powder, Evotest, AnabolicFreak.

Old rep power - 1121
    New account - ACEthetics

eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no one?

Old rep power - 1121
    New account - ACEthetics

Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdoogz89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eric017 View Post
    no one?
    I actually agree with your review, I previously have bashed neurocore in other thread, however after speaking with one of their reps (Tom I believe) he sent me some nanostim with I stacked with the neurocore and it gave me solid energy and the pump that I think neurocore lacks on its own.

PS: Eric, Ron Paul is the man

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another well put together review.

The tunnel vision-like focus is definitely one of the most common things I hear when people review NeuroCore. Coming from a pretty tough critic I'll take the 8/10 !
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no one?
    Nice review Eric. I bought a sample-sized tub (12 servings) and gave Neurocore a try. I have to say that I think your review is pretty spot on except for the taste. I know that Fruit Punch flavored supps don't actually taste like fruit punch, but this was the worst one I have tried. Maybe I got a bad batch or maybe that's just the way it is. I have only tried two scoops at a time but plan on trying three next time to see if I can get it to work a little better for me.

Originally Posted by MuscleTechJake View Post
    Another well put together review.

The tunnel vision-like focus is definitely one of the most common things I hear when people review NeuroCore. Coming from a pretty tough critic I'll take the 8/10 !
    Yeah the tunnel vision is great. And I should have taken max serving (3 scoops) before reviewing it, my bad.

Thanks again for the samples, though!

Old rep power - 1121
    New account - ACEthetics

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Nice review Eric. I bought a sample-sized tub (12 servings) and gave Neurocore a try. I have to say that I think your review is pretty spot on except for the taste. I know that Fruit Punch flavored supps don't actually taste like fruit punch, but this was the worst one I have tried. Maybe I got a bad batch or maybe that's just the way it is. I have only tried two scoops at a time but plan on trying three next time to see if I can get it to work a little better for me.
    I didn't think the taste was bad at all. I mean, no supplements taste extremely good or anything, and taste shouldn't really matter. But, as far as preworkouts go this is one of the better tasting ones. It was a neutral flavored drink. It didn't taste salty or make me go "BLEH" or anything, so it was fine lol.

Try adding more water to dilute the taste if you think it tastes bad.

Old rep power - 1121
    New account - ACEthetics

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't think the taste was bad at all. I mean, no supplements taste extremely good or anything, and taste shouldn't really matter. But, as far as preworkouts go this is one of the better tasting ones. It was a neutral flavored drink. It didn't taste salty or make me go "BLEH" or anything, so it was fine lol.

Try adding more water to dilute the taste if you think it tastes bad.
    Thanks Eric. The flavor is really bad, but not Renewtrient bad or green Nyquil bad!

I may have received some from a bad batch of Fruit Punch. I saw a reference in another thread to them changing the Fruit Punch flavor after the initial batches. That might also explain why I have seen multiple sites selling the Fruit Punch flavor for $5 less than the other flavors.

I wish I could have tried the Blue Raspberry flavor instead. I hear good things about that one.

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks Eric. The flavor is really bad, but not Renewtrient bad or green Nyquil bad!

I may have received some from a bad batch of Fruit Punch. I saw a reference in another thread to them changing the Fruit Punch flavor after the initial batches. That might also explain why I have seen multiple sites selling the Fruit Punch flavor for $5 less than the other flavors.

I wish I could have tried the Blue Raspberry flavor instead. I hear good things about that one.
    Hit me up with a PM Dewey - I'll fix you up.

MuscleTechRob
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

Nyquil is probably the worst tasting thing I've ever put in my mouth. I'd rather take a shot of everclear haha.

Old rep power - 1121
    New account - ACEthetics

Originally Posted by MuscleTechRob View Post
    Hit me up with a PM Dewey - I'll fix you up.

MuscleTechRob
    Rob, PM'ed you last week. Let me know if you need more info. I appreciate your help.

kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I should pick this stuff up, looks legit.

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rob, PM'ed you last week. Let me know if you need more info. I appreciate your help.
    All good bro.

Originally Posted by kingofbigmac View Post
    I should pick this stuff up, looks legit.
    Indeed you should, and yes it is! There's actually a pretty solid B1G1 free deal going on right now. Great time to stock up!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/neurocore.html
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech