TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lightbulb i tried to watch some NBA match

it was written on the flour BLAck lives matter
    and a lot of players got thatt slogan written on their tshirts

i wanna say to those kunts to fukk themselves with each other

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Viewership is supposedly up 14%. I watched highlights of the Lakers Clippers game and they looked like they were playing at 1/2 speed. I pretty much tuned in to see what it would look like with no fans. They kept the camera lower than normal to hide the empty seats. Guys seemed relaxed like it was a team scrimmage. Whether I agree with BLM or not, I don't want politics mixed with sports. Not going to watch. They should have just scrapped the season and did some 1v1 tournament or something
    - root console

thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    Viewership is supposedly up 14%. I watched highlights of the Lakers Clippers game and they looked like they were playing at 1/2 speed. I pretty much tuned in to see what it would look like with no fans. They kept the camera lower than normal to hide the empty seats. Guys seemed relaxed like it was a team scrimmage. Whether I agree with BLM or not, I don't want politics mixed with sports. Not going to watch. They should have just scrapped the season and did some 1v1 tournament or something
    14% is kinda pathetic for how much everyone wanted it back and were all stuck at home

i dont really care about their politics. but they should find a diff org than BLM. that just makes me think theyre dumb for not researching it

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    Pretty sure it has the same numbers as mlb which is pathetic
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either