IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile My progress since grade 9 (gr 11 now)

Was a fat fawk in grade 9... about 165-170 lbs at 5'9"

I decided enough was enough. I couldn't get a gf, felt bad, got bullied, et cetera and instead of crying about it I decided to stop being such a fawking loser and eat better/workout.

Going into gr 10 (lost all the weight over the summer) I was 5'10" and 139 lbs.... inb4 skinny****

I started to bulk up over the year but due to a left shoulder injury could hardly workout back inb4 smallLats (couldnt do a single pull up/pull down) and just when that healed I tore a ligament in my right shoulder in a fight in October.

I took October/November off (feels bad man)

This is me in December probably 155-157 lbs at 5'10-5'11

Present: Shoulder is better (lats are starting to come in- actually had my very first lat pump the other day... feelsgoodman), I have a real gym membership now and I have been hitting it 5 days a week

I am 170 lbs. 5'11 and less than 10% bf. still cutting until around 3-5% for summer.

Infantry 🍁
    I want traps so big I can catch a bear.

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work man, really nice bi peak.

One thing to think about working on would be your posture. Looking at your december picture you stand with your shoulders slumped forward. Stretch your chest and anterior delts more and strengthen your posterior delts.
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mirin shirt in first pic

JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Holy ****, gjdm on the weight loss but I'm most impressed on your gains since December

fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000) fuaxhawk is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong jew star first pic

strong tree growing in 2nd pic

but good progress