Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000)

Right Hand Pain (Large Images, Sorry)

This images are not nearly as large in the preview...nevermind about that warning

Hi, I have been having pain in my right hand, especially during overhead lifts, that has been making it difficult to lift. It makes it difficult to properly catch a clean as well. I was wondering if any of the pain I'm experiencing is common, and if there are any recommended remedies.

Those lines indicate where I generally feel the pain. It's mostly hurts in the back, but it caused from pushing on the palm.

If I push down along those lines, it's where I'll feel pain in the back of my hand. The thicker the line, the more pain it produces.

That's me leaning forward on my right hand, and this produces significant discomfort along those lines. I feel like I can't fully lean on it.

Note: I just started Olympic lifting about a month ago. I have been training with weights for about 4 years though. I think this problem is because I had a lot of strength, but was not usually lifting 90kg~ over my head consistently. While my muscle can produce the power to do that, my hands rarely being in that position with that kind of weight, were unused to the stress, and are now back-lashed from it. Just my feeling.

Any information or recommendations is very helpful, thank you!

nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have had a similar injury to my right hand caused primarily by snatching, but also aggravated by cleaning.

I was like you, to lean forward on my right hand caused significant discomfort. I couldn't even do a push-up due to the pain. There were days I had to wrap the hell out of my wrist just to overhead press the empty bar.

Anyway, I kept pushing on like an idiot, and ended up in a wrist splint for a few weeks because the pain got so bad. I have since figured out it was an injury to the TFCC joint in the wrist. There may have initially been a small tear. Your injury may not be identical to mine, but I would caution you to take a rest for at least a couple weeks. Focus on squatting or something which doesn't tax the hand/wrist.

Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks, that information was very helpful.

odern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any update?

Hi Greco, did u ever find a solution to your pain? I've been having the same issue. Got a steroid shot, and went away to only return 2 months later