Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stats: 5'7", 157 lbs
    Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Bulkasaurus's BodySpace

How much of a dick is CM Punk IRL? Justifiable or not?

I follow Punk on twitter, and for the most part, I've rarely seen any celebrity who comes off as a bigger turd than him. When he was a heel, a lot of his stuff came off hilariously because he was playing a character, but as a babyface, it strikes me as kind of odd (no kayfabe excuse there).

He manages to put down a lot of his fans daily with a hoist of obscure jokes and a buttload of negativity. It may all be in jest, but he comes off as someone who over-inflates their self-worth by a long shot. Couple this with his interviews where he loves to spout off about terrible fan interactions (I'm pretty sure the majority of fans would never rip off someone's headphones, etc).

It just seems like he's one of those guys who doesn't want to put up with his own celebrity and fame. Apparently he's a hard worker in terms of doing media, autograph signings for the company, etc, but I think you can judge a guy more by his regular interactions than any set up signing or interview.

Contrasting him with the Rock is night and day, I've never seen anyone say a bad word about this guy and fan interaction. Apparently, a female fan went in for a hug with the Rock and straight up broke his probably ridiculously expensive sunglasses, and Rock couldn't give two ****s less. At another point, two dudes snuck past airport security to get a picture with the dude, and while peeved at first for starting a commotion, Rock took pics with the guys. I realize a lot of this is for Rocky's character, but ****, it's not like he needs to do this.

To conclude, I'm not saying every guy should be like Rocky or even Cena, and maybe Punk is completely within his right to ward off fans outside of set up appearances. He recently put up a Humphrey Bogart quote on his twitter which went as follows:

"The only thing you owe to the public is a good performance."

Do you guys buy into that? I do to an extent, and can understand when you catch a guy on a bad day, that **** happens. But Punk seems to love emphasizing/publicizing it more than any other wrestler I've seen.
    Rep back 500+ every time all the time.

Cutting Season

Stats: 244 lbs
    LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LetsRide21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LetsRide21's BodySpace
    Comes across as an d!ck that judges people who dont have the same lifestyle as he does
    "You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be". - Lou Holtz

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are"
    - Tim Menchen

BodyPoints: 22152
    animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit animal2b's BodySpace
    he was pretty rude when i met him last week. then i read his twitter and he had posted earlier in the morning about not wanting to go to a media appearance he had scheduled and was thinking of no-showing. i was the only fan there, since it was at Fox Studios and everyone else was an employee. Still, though, people wanted pictures with him and the title and he obliged, but when I told him I was a fan and appreciated what he did in the ring, he didn't even acknowledge me. seemed to me like he resents the fans.

here's what i don't get about wrestlers who are *******s to their fans. i'd say 95% of the roster grew up watching wrestling. they know what it is to be a fan, to go to an autograph signing and stand online for hours just for the right to earn 15 seconds of face time with their hero or favorite wrestler. you'd think if they can turn it on for the cameras even when they're having a bad day, that they can turn it on for fans -- fans like they used to be -- just to make these fans feel good for 15 seconds. that's all it takes to make someones day. just smile and say hey what's up?

now i understand the schedule is grueling and exhausting. i get that you're tired in the airport and the last thing you want is a mob of people rushing up to you with demands. Taz wrote a piece for the WWE Magazine once about how to approach a wrestler and it was brilliant. all fans should read it. but even if they don't, even if they walk up to you in a restaurant and interrupt, fans are how wrestlers make their money. even if the fan is polite, but interrupts a meal or a workout, just grin and bear it. it's part of your job.

as an aside, I met the Rock many years ago when he was the IC Champion. He was doing a signing with D'Lo in NYC and my cousin, who was like, five or six at the time, came with me. Rock was so great with her. He handed her the autograph and when she went to take it, he yanked it back and smiled. She lunged at him, playfully, and snatched it and he laughed and high fived her. then, some kid said, "Hey Rock, where's the belt?" and he stood up and said, "right here!" then he pulled up his shirt and tugged on his belt that went around his pants.

CM Punk, on the other hand, couldn't even take a second to look me in the eyes and say thanks.
    WOOOO!

Calluses: Mother Nature's Potato Scrubbers

Stats: 6'1", 197 lbs
    Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Murph0408's BodySpace
    it's a funny subject. i think many of the wrestlers feel the same way as he does, he's just one of the only guys who openly talks about it.

lets be honest there are a lot of obnoxious, ridiculous fans out there who feel entitled to approach these guys any time/place they want for autographs, pictures, etc. after years of putting up with that i can't say i'm surprised if punk acts bitter/negative

Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bulkasaurus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    it's a funny subject. i think many of the wrestlers feel the same way as he does, he's just one of the only guys who openly talks about it.

lets be honest there are a lot of obnoxious, ridiculous fans out there who feel entitled to approach these guys any time/place they want for autographs, pictures, etc. after years of putting up with that i can't say i'm surprised if punk acts bitter/negative
    I agree, but it seems like some guys can separate nice fans from e-bay hasslers.

None of us really will ever know what it will be like to be a celebrity, so I don't want to be too harsh in my judgements, but Punk takes it to a different level. But the fact that some can handle it so damn well (Rock, and Cena more than anyone else) shows its possible.

People froth at the mouth to get retweeted or mentioned by Punk online, it's crazy in one sense, but flattering in another.

Cutting Season

Originally Posted by LetsRide21 View Post
    Comes across as an d!ck that judges people who dont have the same lifestyle as he does
    This is another thing. I don't really care if he tells people to shove off for negatively commenting on his straight-edge lifestyle, or his vegan diet. Whatever, those are your beliefs, you feel strongly about them...cool.

But like animal said, he doesn't seem to be overly fan friendly. But maybe we're wrong about that, but I know for a fact that he loves to emphasize/amplify this resentment...that is supremely douchey.

And more to the point on celebrities, really, how difficult are their lives? When you hear the "how would you like it if you had a million people approaching you? Well, if it was in my life, where I'm writing a term paper, trying to get a job, etc etc. It'd be annoying. But if I had a few million in the bank, had to travel, workout, would it really be terrible?

Cutting Season

Stats: 6'1", 197 lbs
    Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Murph0408 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Murph0408's BodySpace
    either way we'll never really know it's hard to make a call here. what is it really like when somebody approaches you in a bathroom for pictures/autographs as you are on your way to your flight? and now, what is it like when that happens every single weekend, all over the country? i'm sure the first 3 times you say, ok, i'll help this guy out. but after the 400th time you probably want to reach out and choke these people

Stats: 6'4", 245 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24227
    ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ProWrestleFan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ProWrestleFan's BodySpace
    WWE star or not... The "straight edge" people I've met (use to meet a lot on the indy music scene in NJ when I lived there) are all *******s to an extend... They look down on people who drink and "do drugs"...
    ◄◄◄ BSN Representative ►►►
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/bio.htm
    http://www.bsnonline.net/
    http://twitter.com/#!/bsnfinishfirst
    http://www.facebook.com/BSNsupplements
    The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and does not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments made by Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition Inc.

Facebook.com/RyanOshunNJ
    @RyanOshun

mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I find it ironic he bitched all summer about wanting to be a top guy (which was crap to begin with), and then bitches about doing all these media appearances when he finally is one of the faces of the company.

Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    either way we'll never really know it's hard to make a call here. what is it really like when somebody approaches you in a bathroom for pictures/autographs as you are on your way to your flight? and now, what is it like when that happens every single weekend, all over the country? i'm sure the first 3 times you say, ok, i'll help this guy out. but after the 400th time you probably want to reach out and choke these people
    Totally agreed here, but my issue with him is how he bitches about fans constantly. His own public persona puts out no sense of gratitude or graciousness. I've sort of noticed it with wrestlers more than other celebrities. Like every other interview, wahh wahhh, somebody asked me for an auto in the bathroom or tried to talk to me in an airport instead of well I had this awesome interaction with this fan at event xyz. I'm probably looking too much into it, but damn he comes across like an ungrateful bitch.

I hate to point to twitter as much, but some people are f'in insane with their fandom, god knows what these people would do for a comment back, or a question answered, or just something sincere said about fans in general. And there we have Punk just ****tin' on it.

Originally Posted by mark_davis View Post
    I find it ironic he bitched all summer about wanting to be a top guy (which was crap to begin with), and then bitches about doing all these media appearances when he finally is one of the faces of the company.
    LOL, it seems like he can't grasp the idea of "it comes with the territory."

dealwithit.jpg

Cutting Season

Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well if you read the blog on his old website Punk does have tendency to look down on people like his sh!t doesn't stink, and fly off the handle and make negative assumptions about people. Not all the time though sometimes he can be nice to everyone when the giant hair in his ass isn't flaring up.
    "It was a great way to make uh-a living, but it was just a means to an end, it wasn't something I really wanted to do... umm, some of the guys got really freaky with computers, they'll be like, kissing the fan, kissing the PCs, computer IT guys laying on them and stuff, it was kinda weird man, I don't know what was going on there..."

-Sheamus

Originally Posted by Boccino View Post
    Well if you read the blog on his old website Punk does have tendency to look down on people like his sh!t doesn't stink, and fly off the handle and make negative assumptions about people. Not all the time though sometimes he can be nice to everyone when the giant hair in his ass isn't flaring up.
    I feel like if he turns heel for a feud with Austin, this whole thing of "being the man" and acting like his **** doesn't stink will serve as the basis.

It's funny because IRL, the guy doesn't crap on people for not being straight-edge, but he clearly has every other reason in the book.

Cutting Season

mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mark_davis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He seems to be like a lot of other performers, where, in front of 10,000 people he's engaging and charismatic, but one on one, they're socially awkward and can't look you in the eye. He comes off as the guy that sat in the back of the class and always thought he was smarter than the teacher and looks down on people who he thinks aren't as "deep" as him when having a conversation. Amazing performer but that's about it.

swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Meh, he doesn't look like he sleeps at all.

Probably one of the reasons he dislikes coming to these things, he should srs sleep more instead of reading comic books through the night.

But yeah I'm hoping to meet him in November when they come here for their Survivor Series tour and if I meet him i'll tell you how it went!

Originally Posted by swaggahhwmbrah View Post
    Meh, he doesn't look like he sleeps at all.

Probably one of the reasons he dislikes coming to these things, he should srs sleep more instead of reading comic books through the night.

But yeah I'm hoping to meet him in November when they come here for their Survivor Series tour and if I meet him i'll tell you how it went!
    lol

inb4 he makes Swaggah cry.

Cutting Season

swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) swaggahhwmbrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bulkasaurus View Post
    inb4 he makes Swaggah cry.
    lol, AJ nearly made me cry when she asked how I was, so he probably will if he comes off with some sarcastic comment.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 168 lbs
    ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChristmasFnatic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChristmasFnatic's BodySpace
    And people bash HHH on his said politics. Atleast he is nice in real life.
    See you soon Duju, My Dog, My Companion, My Best Friend... I really really miss you. I love you so much.

You're either Christmas, or against us!

"You look like Axl Rose meets Bruce Lee."
    --- ZBlacktt(one of the most badass mods here) to ChristmasFnatic

BROCK LESNAR IS THE BEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!!! (below HHH, HBK, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon and Randy Orton)

lol, AJ nearly made me cry when she asked how I was, so he probably will if he comes off with some sarcastic comment.
    When you gonna post up pics man? Gotta see me some swag...I mean AJ.

Cutting Season

When you gonna post up pics man? Gotta see me some swag...I mean AJ.
    I didn't get a picture with them because my friend is stupid and took pictures of his face.... damn Iphone.

But I got pictures of them from like a side railing, one of them looks like a pedo pic cos AJS ass is like poking out but that wasn't my intention!

I didn't get a picture with them because my friend is stupid and took pictures of his face.... damn Iphone.

But I got pictures of them from like a side railing, one of them looks like a pedo pic cos AJS ass is like poking out but that wasn't my intention!
    1. Your friend is very stupid. (lol so fitting of a CM Punk thread).

2. Post AJ pic naooooo.

Cutting Season

1. Your friend is very stupid. (lol so fitting of a CM Punk thread).

2. Post AJ pic naooooo.
    will do

lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lmaestro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit lmaestro's BodySpace
    Lol it is an obvious work. He's turning heel soon. Will face face Austin at Mania. LOL

What does AJ smell like? I'm guessing fruity. Hopefully she didn't get tofu stank all over her from that nerd Bryan.

Stats: 6'4", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2571
    rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rudolph14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rudolph14's BodySpace
    I have met punk twice here is my 2 cents. Both times while asking for an autograph, all he would say is "how much youselling those on ebay for? ". He signed but wasn't very pleasant.

Originally Posted by mark_davis View Post
    What does AJ smell like? I'm guessing fruity. Hopefully she didn't get tofu stank all over her from that nerd Bryan.
    Strawberries. (srs)
    she was drinking cans of red bull like no tomorrow, high on that dere caffeine

Originally Posted by rudolph14 View Post
    I have met punk twice here is my 2 cents. Both times while asking for an autograph, all he would say is "how much youselling those on ebay for? ". He signed but wasn't very pleasant.
    lol srs?

guess that can come off very funny or very kunt like, rub people different ways nomsayin'?

what did mark henry say when you snuck up behind him?

Originally Posted by rudolph14 View Post
    LOL, where/what did you get signed? You shoulda been like the shipping would cost more than what it would get me, and then left. Unless you actually did sell them on e-bay, but as the forum's resident isthismothafcukastillbehindme.jpg guy, I don't think this is the case.

Cutting Season

Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Boccino has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's funny because IRL, the guy doesn't crap on people for not being straight-edge, but he clearly has every other reason in the book.
    He has alluded to the fact that he can size people up pretty quickly and know whether they were worth his time or not...... which is fine I guess but I think he has tendency to take it a bit too far at times.
    "It was a great way to make uh-a living, but it was just a means to an end, it wasn't something I really wanted to do... umm, some of the guys got really freaky with computers, they'll be like, kissing the fan, kissing the PCs, computer IT guys laying on them and stuff, it was kinda weird man, I don't know what was going on there..."

-Sheamus

Originally Posted by Boccino View Post
    He has alluded to the fact that he can size people up pretty quickly and know whether they were worth his time or not...... which is fine I guess but I think he has tendency to take it a bit too far at times.
    Isn't that a bit presumptuous on his part? He can perceive if a fan is an e-bay jockey, but we're not allowed to judge him when he's clearly being a dick?

Insert adage about glass houses and stones, black pots and kettles, et cetera.

Cutting Season

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmithMachineGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SmithMachineGuy's BodySpace
    It's never justifiable to be a dick.

There are people way more famous than CM Punk, who get way more hassled in public, and they still manage to be kind.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast