Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In to witness
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The more and read about brilliant people like Tesla/Schauberger/Townsend, the more I realize that our technology shouldn't be about harnessing some new power that we create. Everything is derived from nature and our resources, we should use them carefully and make sure that we apply the lessons from the source itself. Hopefully these ideas will be expanded instead of lost and forgotten, then maybe the world would actually start to move towards a positive place where we live in harmony with nature instead of destroying everything around us for money/power/status reasons.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0599641&page=2

Interesting thread from a guy who claims to be part of the US government working with inter dimensional beings.

Great series not through all of it yet, but touches on:
    Quantum mechanics
    Consciousness
    Psychic Phenomena
    Einstein/Boer and other physicists
    Soul Mates
    Remote Viewing
    Power of intention

tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holdings: cepu, fdp, nilsy, nxe, ndgpy, tlrd, ogzpy, vedl, dgrly, gsh

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is my favourite thread to read while on the toilet.

SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0599641&page=2

Interesting thread from a guy who claims to be part of the US government working with inter dimensional beings.

I'm going to post a little more about evamps cause I think they're a very important topic and relevant to everyone's life.

If you notice sudden bouts of depression, lethargy, extreme mood swings. While they all could have very natural causes(like poor diet, a death in the family, etc) they also could very well be a sign that e-vamps are feeding off of you.

Generally a very positive happy individual will have a strong energetic field that cannot be breached by e-vamps. However drugs, alcohol, and a chaotic and negative mind can all cause our energy field to become susceptible to e-vamp attachments.

If you all of the sudden feel out of sorts and just can't figure out why you feel so bad. Take a long 30 minute shower. During that time visualize yourself surrounded in a eggshell of white energy. Repeat that visualization morning noon and night. And do everything you can to maintain a positive mental attitude.

I've had several e-vamp attachments and man they really suck. Just literally takes the energy out of you, you don't want to do anything, you feel like life has no meaning. It really is like they're draining LIFE out of you.

This explains a lot in my life...

Also, I recently had an entity that visited me. I was sitting in front of my computer and I have speakers to the sides of the monitor with blue leds. Out of nowhere something passed in front of the right speaker and the blue LED but it didnt frighten me. I knew I was being visited. As soon as I laid down, i felt like a had hook or a spear going through the back of my head like something was trying to pull me/my brain. The last thing I remember is the feeling that I was being pulled and then i fell asleep..
    Last edited by SebastianG; 06-09-2012 at 08:07 PM.
    "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing." -Socrates

TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tinjuko View Post
    Wow this is depressing. So basically once we run out of oil we're pretty much phucked :/

SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheOneArmedMan View Post
    Wow this is depressing. So basically once we run out of oil we're pretty much phucked :/
    No, see thats the problem with the earth, most people think that oil is the only source of energy.

There is free energy everywhere, Tesla came up with devices to create the free energy. There are many people out there that have created those devices but since oil = $$, the big companies suppress this....

Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SebastianG View Post
    This explains a lot in my life...

Also, I recently had an entity that visited me. I was sitting in front of my computer and I have speakers to the sides of the monitor with blue leds. Out of nowhere something passed in front of the right speaker and the blue LED but it didnt frighten me. I knew I was being visited. As soon as I laid down, i felt like a had hook or a spear going through the back of my head like something was trying to pull me/my brain. The last thing I remember is the feeling that I was being pulled and then i fell asleep..
    yer losin it dude

TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, see thats the problem with the earth, most people think that oil is the only source of energy.

There is free energy everywhere, Tesla came up with devices to create the free energy. There are many people out there that have created those devices but since oil = $$, the big companies suppress this....
    Can this tesla enegry make rubber for our vehicle's tires? definatley not.

Originally Posted by TheOneArmedMan View Post
    Can this tesla enegry make rubber for our vehicle's tires? definatley not.
    Are you really trying to argue that if we used one of the most brilliant man's ideas, we'd fall short due to rubber?

Are you really trying to argue that if we used one of the most brilliant man's ideas, we'd fall short due to rubber?
    Lol yeah I guess not... my bad.

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great series not through all of it yet, but touches on:
    Quantum mechanics
    Consciousness
    Psychic Phenomena
    Einstein/Boer and other physicists
    Soul Mates
    Remote Viewing
    Power of intention
    Heres the whole 2 and a half hour long video on youtube without adds
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

Very angry man

I rep back just ask
    I neg back if unreasonable

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So after watching that, you could say, the only way to get to the 4th dimension (or 5th?) would be to die.
    Because if your timeline isnt complete in the 3rd, then you wouldnt be complete in the 4th? there wouldnt be your birth, life, death which is all represented as 1 point in the 4th? because you havent died yet?

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiritually will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nutcase View Post

So after watching that, you could say, the only way to get to the 4th dimension (or 5th?) would be to die.
    Because if your timeline isnt complete in the 3rd, then you wouldnt be complete in the 4th? there wouldnt be your birth, life, death which is all represented as 1 point in the 4th? because you havent died yet?
    Time is what binds us to this dimension. Time is the 4th dimension. Time is the reference point to space and location. Without time you could be at the same place multiple times and never even know it or need to be there.

Time is the present or current and we live by it in this dimension.

Does time exist? Yes and no, it depends on the situation.

I believe that gravity is tied to the space time continuum. Time is the curvature of space and gravity, that is why some people experience time blips or missing time. It all depends on the location of the experience. I believe there are vortex's on this earth and this is where some experience a time and space loss or disorientation and that is why some experience "gaps" or "missing time"

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)

As I understand it we all have to make a decision, experience the ascended earth or experience the even more hellish earth. Don't see the hellish earth as something to fear or worry about, every entity that goes there chooses to do so. As I understand it the hellish earth will not literally be a hell as in seas of lava and fire but just experiencing earth with an even greater separation from self then is currently here now, as some move upwards others move downwards, we all end up in the same place. Most of the hellish earth will be made up of the true service to self or negative polarity entities controlling this place at the moment where they can continue to enslave each other for as long as they see fit.

The entities who choose the ascended earth will gain access to a larger awareness while also remembering who they really are. I do not know how the process will unfold exactly all I know is it truly begins around 21/12/12. It is no coincidence each and every one of us is here at this time, many are here to serve as I'am and you are all doing in this thread right now. Our whole lives up until 12/12 where to prepare us for the end of this old world. We are the next step in evolution for this experience and our knowledge of the spirit and the true nature of things will be invaluable soon.

You see at the moment we can't change the physical world and we are not meant to be able to. We rely on the subtle whisperings and influences from the spirit realm to guide us and give us hope and meaning, our faith is truly tested day after day hour after hour. Once this hits things will be different. No longer will we be powerless to change things. Thought will be a true tool in the physical to those who have expanded there awareness. We will be living proof of the existence of spirit, the only reason we cannot do this now is because of free will. Every entity has to make the choice with free will and not because others have proved it to them beyond doubt but because they can feel it in there hearts. This decision is everything, it is quite literally the defining moment that gives you the momentum to experience something new.

Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Prophet View Post
    As I understand it we all have to make a decision, experience the ascended earth or experience the even more hellish earth. Don't see the hellish earth as something to fear or worry about, every entity that goes there chooses to do so. As I understand it the hellish earth will not literally be a hell as in seas of lava and fire but just experiencing earth with an even greater separation from self then is currently here now, as some move upwards others move downwards, we all end up in the same place. Most of the hellish earth will be made up of the true service to self or negative polarity entities controlling this place at the moment where they can continue to enslave each other for as long as they see fit.

The entities who choose the ascended earth will gain access to a larger awareness while also remembering who they really are. I do not know how the process will unfold exactly all I know is it truly begins around 21/12/12. It is no coincidence each and every one of us is here at this time, many are here to serve as I'am and you are all doing in this thread right now. Our whole lives up until 12/12 where to prepare us for the end of this old world. We are the next step in evolution for this experience and our knowledge of the spirit and the true nature of things will be invaluable soon.

You see at the moment we can't change the physical world and we are not meant to be able to. We rely on the subtle whisperings and influences from the spirit realm to guide us and give us hope and meaning, our faith is truly tested day after day hour after hour. Once this hits things will be different. No longer will we be powerless to change things. Thought will be a true tool in the physical to those who have expanded there awareness. We will be living proof of the existence of spirit, the only reason we cannot do this now is because of free will. Every entity has to make the choice with free will and not because others have proved it to them beyond doubt but because they can feel it in there hearts. This decision is everything, it is quite literally the defining moment that gives you the momentum to experience something new.
    How did you come to that understanding?

You sound pretty confident, what would you think if it doesnt happen?
    Not being an *******, srs question

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Heres the whole 2 and a half hour long video on youtube without adds
    Want to watch but his voice is pissing me off.

Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000)

how much weeds did you smoke to come to that brah? am mirin'
    1000+

***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***

tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

strong gattaca

I think this is a possibility, but people have to be weary of anybody preaching any scenarios where essentially heaven and hell are invoked. Reason being is that it's very easy to delude yourself into thinking you're on the right path because you're doing better than a few people, the fact of the matter is you have to stay vigilant and consistent on this journey. Don't start thinking too far ahead and focus on the moment because if you're not trying to better yourself due to some notion that you have a ticket to paradise, your ticket may be nothing more than a superstitious belief.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/
    Montalk interview on alien agenda and many other things. Site also looks pretty good, going to check out some other interviews.

Interesting article, especially the last bold part

Just when I was really getting used to my own mortality, a new concept had to come along and change everything: Quantum Immortality. You’ve heard of the Schrodinger’s Cat experiment: seal a cat in a box and arrange so the cat will get gassed if a quantum waveform collapses in a certain way. Since the way the waveform collapses isn’t determined until you look in the box, before you open it, the cat is in an ambiguous undetermined state, not alive nor dead… at least, according to classic interpretations of quantum physics. The Many Minds interpretation says that when the waveform would collapse and decide the cat’s fate, the universe splits into two alternate realities, one with a live cat and one with a dead cat.

Assuming the Many Minds interpretation, the cat itself has nothing to fear from the experiment. In dead-cat universe, our feline has no consciousness. Thus, the animal’s consciousness is “forced” to take the live-cat universe. From the cat’s point of view, she lucks out and survives the experiment. Repeat the experiment a thousand times, and from her viewpoint, she’ll survive them all– which, if the cat believes in the classic interpretation, must seem like divine intervention!

I learned about this idea of quantum immortality when a random click of the StumbleUpon button led me to the wikipedia article on same. The reason it stuck out at me was because I’d been contemplating some similar thoughts on my own recently. It’s as if the universe answered my questions through a Stumble. That kind of synchronicity can’t be ignored– there was no choice but to write this article!

Quantum immortality isn’t restricted to the box in Schrodinger’s lab. Taking it to its logical extreme, I can never die as long as there’s absolutely any way for any quantum waveforms to collapse anywhere/anytime to save me. If a butterfly flapping its wings can chaos-theoretically cause or prevent a typhoon, then so can a quantum waveform collapsing in a certain way. That typhoon might have forced President John F. Kennedy to cancel his Texas photo-op in favor of a hurricane-devastation photo-op, and he’d be alive today. From Kennedy’s point of view, he is alive today: just not in the same universe you and I inhabit. He was prevented from coming to this universe by an assassin’s bullet, so his consciousness must have taken a different turn.

The consequences of this reasoning are rather grim if you follow them far enough. Although you and I will eventually see each other die, neither of us will see our own death. We’ll each survive indefinitely. Does that mean we’ll become older and older, surviving in a world where everyone marvels how the old geezer’s heart is still beating after breaking all the old-age records, eventually existing in a near-vegetative state and wishing for the sweet release of mortality? The mechanism of quantum immortality allows the conscious mind to steer clear of universes where it dies, but not from universes where the body is injured. Over time, injuries should accumulate until life is a living hell…

We should hope that these grim consequences are not true. That forces the question: how could the eternal living hell be avoided? If the classical interpretation of quantum physics were the true one, then we wouldn’t need to worry about accumulating injuries. Another way out would be if consciousness really does continue after we die. If there’s some conscious world beyond this life, that would give our consciousness a place to go instead of going to an alternate reality where we were miraculously saved. A pet theory of mine is that dying in this life causes us to “wake up” into a higher life, where we realize this has all been a dream; in turn, dying in that higher world would make us wake up to an even higher one, and so on indefinitely. Just wait ’til I die, then I’ll publish an article to let you know whether I’m right or wrong
    http://www.xamuel.com/quantum-immortality/

yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500)
    On the thousand petal lotus picture I see purple. Can any spiritual brahs give me insight to what this means?

"Pick up a copy of the book, DMT The Spirit Molecule. It damn near changed my perception of a lot of things.

One thing I gleaned from it is that the human body only has to major bursts of DMT, where it floods the brain with the chemical. One, of course, is the moment of death. The other is 40 days after conception. In the Tibetan monks Book of the Dead, it is said that the human soul enters the body 40 days after conception. Coincidence? I think not."

2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've been reading some timothy leary. just finished turn on, tune in, drop out. definitely a guy who's ideas would be interesting to people in here. unfortunately many of his predictions haven't come to fruition

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think this is a possibility, but people have to be weary of anybody preaching any scenarios where essentially heaven and hell are invoked. Reason being is that it's very easy to delude yourself into thinking you're on the right path because you're doing better than a few people, the fact of the matter is you have to stay vigilant and consistent on this journey. Don't start thinking too far ahead and focus on the moment because if you're not trying to better yourself due to some notion that you have a ticket to paradise, your ticket may be nothing more than a superstitious belief.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/
    Montalk interview on alien agenda and many other things. Site also looks pretty good, going to check out some other interviews.
    There is no right or wrong path all is one. Once awake staying vigilant should be of no concern as it should consume you, if one is truly awake what else is important other then advancing more so on your path. Once awakened it is only a matter of when not if.

As to how I know all of what I have written. I followed the clues and synchronicities, everything is saying the same thing just in different ways. It's all in front of you, follow your intuition and reason and you will see it to. As for what I will do if nothing happens by 2013, no one knows how exactly it will play out and that's the wonder of mystery isn't it. I will take whatever comes as I have always done. I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night though.

It is slowly happening. I see more and more people (fb/forums/whatever) changing their outlook on life, their opinions and getting rid of materialism values. I see that more and more people are becoming awake.

Sidenote: isn't it interesting how I (or we) subconsciously think about something (for instance I was thinking about walking/hiking in woods yesterday) and it happens in the near future? I was supposed to go play hockey today. It was cancelled. I took a different route than usual cause I know there was going to be traffic. The other route that I took, I know there is a Rutgers botanics garden. I walked around a bit, drove up to different location. Walked around and I immediately found myself on hiking/woods trail. I walked around for good hour or so along the path, had a lake on a side and overall I was just ecstatic to be there. I had this "Nature high" and I was happy. I felt like the woods and the nature was talking/embracing me, its hard to describe but it was a very positive feeling. Going back to the point, its interesting how you think about something subconsciously and it actually happens without us realizing it in the beginning. Instances like this happened to me on numerous occasions.

Interesting article, especially the last bold part

http://www.xamuel.com/quantum-immortality/
    The last bold part sounds alright, but the rest of it, not so much. My problem with the types of reincarnation where people reincarnate into other people, or above, where consciousness never dies, is how do you account for the fact that the worlds population is so much bigger than it previously was?

Very angry man

I rep back just ask