Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2590
    burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    david bohm has some interesting work out there for the scientific minded people. he's a physicst that has done some stuff with quantum mechanics
    misc bjj crew

SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today's experience.
    As soon as I walked out of the house to go to work, I got hit with this overwhelming sense of happiness/emotion etc to the point my knees were jelly. The sun hit my face in a very warm and awesome feeling. I decided to take a picture of the sun in between the trees. I took 3 pics. While taking them it seem there was a spec of dust. After sitting in my car and checking the pics, it seems like i capture some sort of an UFO, moving away in relation to the sun/trees. It' not a sun glare or dust spec etc (im also a photog so i have a good idea on how sunflares work etc.

After taking a pic 30 mins later against the sun, i had no such sun flare, specs etc.

Yes, you may say the cam movement did this, but obviously the movement in relation to the trees/sky isnt the same

this is the gif

This is a 100% crop with auto level/contrast/color

3 pics straight from the cam that it took

http://imgur.com/a/JRcjY
    "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing." -Socrates

burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SebastianG View Post
    Today's experience.
    As soon as I walked out of the house to go to work, I got hit with this overwhelming sense of happiness/emotion etc to the point my knees were jelly. The sun hit my face in a very warm and awesome feeling. I decided to take a picture of the sun in between the trees. I took 3 pics. While taking them it seem there was a spec of dust. After sitting in my car and checking the pics, it seems like i capture some sort of an UFO, moving away in relation to the sun/trees. It' not a sun glare or dust spec etc (im also a photog so i have a good idea on how sunflares work etc.

After taking a pic 30 mins later against the sun, i had no such sun flare, specs etc.

Yes, you may say the cam movement did this, but obviously the movement in relation to the trees/sky isnt the same

this is the gif

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TISRf8O.gif[/img

This is a 100% crop with auto level/contrast/color

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0vAvhr.jpg[/IM

3 pics straight from the cam that it took

[url]http://imgur.com/a/JRcjY[url
    that's interesting.

I'm certain that some group(s) of people have access to "UFO" technology, or superior tech that very few people know about
    misc bjj crew

Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000)
    Today's experience.

Were you tripped out after you reviewed it?

First time ever seeing somethin like that?

Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000) Etherical is just really nice. (+1000)

PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PattyClark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Etherical View Post
    "The Machine"???

I experienced a Psilocybin trip with closed eye visuals the same as this
    6'3" Master Race

Misc. Producers Crew

tronmax11 Crew

Originally Posted by PattyClark View Post
    "The Machine"???

I experienced a Psilocybin trip with closed eye visuals the same as this

Ya if I focus my third eye I am able to see things like that superimposed onto my regular vision. Pretty trippy especially since I dont get high

yeah i've also seen something like that when tripping. lots of people report it. wonder what it is
    misc bjj crew

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by burgon3 View Post
    yeah i've also seen something like that when tripping. lots of people report it. wonder what it is
    looks like fractals within fractals. seeing fractals is not uncommon to see while under the influence of powerful stuff. reasons unknown
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Were you tripped out after you reviewed it?

First time ever seeing somethin like that?
    It wasn't the feeling of being tripped out, more of being glad? First time i got something like this on a photo...even though its very minimal.
    But its not the photo thats intriguing, its how i felt at the moment and after.

darko12 hacked my account Candice_B's Avatar
    Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It wasn't the feeling of being tripped out, more of being glad? First time i got something like this on a photo...even though its very minimal.
    But its not the photo thats intriguing, its how i felt at the moment and after.
    I bet you will see another one...
    (̶◉͛‿◉̶)---Eye Candy Thread---(̶◉‿◉'̶)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166036031

darko12 is based god Crew
    Bring a smile to your face and heart with his cute thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164603511

Originally Posted by Candice_B View Post
    I bet you will see another one...

I feel as everything is slowly falling into place

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice UFbrO shots. I wish I could make them appear like that summoner guy. He has a video on how to and I tried it half a dozen times now to no avail.

I have however seen UFOs before when I was a kid and again in college and in my front yard here in the ATL. Mindblowing every time it happens. It's been years since I've seen one now though.

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Nice UFbrO shots. I wish I could make them appear like that summoner guy. He has a video on how to and I tried it half a dozen times now to no avail.

I have however seen UFOs before when I was a kid and again in college and in my front yard here in the ATL. Mindblowing every time it happens. It's been years since I've seen one now though.
    you talkin about Thread Bomber and his demons or someone else?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    you talkin about Thread Bomber and his demons or someone else?

No don't know Thread Bomber and his demons. Is he in this thread talking about manifesting demons or something? I was talking about this guy Robert Bingham.

www.youtube.com/user/UFORobertBingham/videos

No don't know Thread Bomber and his demons. Is he in this thread talking about manifesting demons or something? I was talking about this guy Robert Bingham.

www.youtube.com/user/UFORobertBingham/videos

[youtube]pphUoZ1L1Gg[youtube]
    that's pretty out there. second one definitely looked like a bunch of balloons but I can't explain the reflections coming off of it. cool stuff.

TB drops by once in a while to participate and he had a thread about demonology in the past but I don't follow it so I don't know if it's still up
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    that's pretty out there. second one definitely looked like a bunch of balloons but I can't explain the reflections coming off of it. cool stuff.

TB drops by once in a while to participate and he had a thread about demonology in the past but I don't follow it so I don't know if it's still up

It is out there but if you check his other videos he does this in front of groups of people and they all witness these things. They look like flying, morphing garbage sometimes and translucent balls other times. Who knows but other people claim to have learned it from him and do it now by themselves.

Ignore that it's on ThirdPhaseofMoon. They're a bit of a joke but the guy Fausto has his own youtubes.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just lol @ the amount of muricans who haven't heard about MH370:

#drones
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

yeeeaaaahhhh.... ATS. I have had an account there since 2007 but I haven't logged in in years. For a conspiracy board people saying they haven't heard of MH370 is near unbelievable. I'm betting they were trolling the poll. If not, eh. I stopped going to ATS years ago though because it is brimming with the most negative fukktards on the entire internet. I'd rather get my alternative news from anywhere else but there. Every single topic that was ever worth discussing there immediately gets threadjacked and it devolves into ad hominems every single time.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeeeaaaahhhh.... ATS. I have had an account there since 2007 but I haven't logged in in years. For a conspiracy board people saying they haven't heard of MH370 is near unbelievable. I'm betting they were trolling the poll. If not, eh. I stopped going to ATS years ago though because it is brimming with the most negative fukktards on the entire internet. I'd rather get my alternative news from anywhere else but there. Every single topic that was ever worth discussing there immediately gets threadjacked and it devolves into ad hominems every single time.
    true m8 who knows what to believe anymore. biases/ulterior motives everywhere
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seen this many a times...it brings back memories. I am always curious as to what it is...seen it on more than one mind expanding activity.
    www.boostmyself.com - My self improvement ramblings.

reading comments on ATS is akin to reading comments on youtube or internet news blogs, only with more "enlightened" and "sophisticated" individuals with norm-challenging opinions and a great deal of imagination and speculation.

I browse about once a week to see if there are any intriguing topics, but I learned long ago to avoid the comments afterwards. I don't like the addition of polling, because I get to see all of the stupidity right away before the topic information is covered.

on another note, I am very seriously considering going minimalist. I have begun my research and pre-maturely started planning trip destinations I will take with the money that I will save. all in due time
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Extraordinary: The Stan Romanek Story came out yesterday. It was good but if you have seen all his footage before it's not all that new. There is a screen capture of the doc on vimeo for free that someone put up. I rented it for 6 bucks and got the good quality but w/e

The official site: altpov.tv

The free screen rip: http://vimeo.com/95348144

120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you guys actually believe in a soul or is this more entertainment to you?

Originally Posted by johndoejd54 View Post
    to believe is to be ignorant. it's all entertainment, brah. science, math, souls, metaphysics, psychics. whatever you believe to be true, is true
    misc bjj crew

Believe or belief is to be blind with your faith.

Do I think we have a soul? Yes, it is your essence and your residual or transpired energy collected all within it's incarnate self. Your souls is what you had before you were alive and after when you pass on to the astral.

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The soul is definitely real. Each human body is occupied by a soul in order to live a physical experience. These bodies are just temporary containers loaned to us in order to have this experience.
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

Been having lots of trppy, almost Psychoactive, Heighten sense and different but familiar was of interpreting Them all at once.

So I can see how someome doings some meditationmeditations that get you onto a lighter or higher sense of awareness.

kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingreyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by polkster84 View Post
    Seen this many a times...it brings back memories. I am always curious as to what it is...seen it on more than one mind expanding activity.
    Ive seen that as well
    Dallas Misc Crew

Positive Crew

Cowboys-Mavs-Longhorns-Rangers-Stars

EDM Crew

my girlfriend and a random ******** friend I haven't spoken to in a few months both had dreams this weekend that involved me dying. tread carefully friends
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***