Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2590
    Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Prophet View Post
    That something more massive is the holistic self. Indeed when you think of solar systems as atoms interacting to evolve you can see the fractal nature of everything. The fractal concept is a highly useful one when viewed properly. It simply means as above so below, everything is within everything and out of everything.

Gotta say the energy has been quite intense the last few days. My body feels so tired and worn out, I'll eat tonnes of food and then still have a sick hungry feeling in my stomach. This is coinciding with some pretty heavy shedding of restrictions in my thought process, dreams have become almost beyond lucid, like I can identify dream character persona's in waking life almost instantly, it's giving me a level of competence I would have never though possible. It's like I can see these persona's in people so vividly now and I can cater my interaction with them accordingly, it's like I can sense what they are asking for but not through vague association rather through applied experience and with no expectations on my behalf.

I think the biggest realization has been positive things don't come from me but rather through me, in accepting positive growth and realization this increased awareness is automatic, no effort other then the effort of facing your fears is needed. I'am not smarter or more wise then anyone else I'am simply honest with myself and what I see.

The dumbest least active and fragile person in the world can still polarize efficiently, it's simply acceptance of self. Some people have no need for an intellectual concept they simply feel it and act on it honestly. This is the key to happiness and joy and love. I know it's been said before it really is so simple. Accept your fear, your pain see it as it is, a blessing a gift an experience.

you are wise for your age
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
           ▂▅▓▓▅██████▇▅◢██▀   〓 ★ 〓
          ◢▓▓▅███■▀████▓▓█◤    ◢◤ ▍◥◣
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣
     ▃ ▓▆███▓ ▍▎▌▍▍▼▍▌▓ █████▅
    ▐█▓█████▃▼▌▐ ▐ ▌▍▼ ◢█████▓█◣
    █▊■██████◣▓ ▌▍▲◥◤ ▅██████▓█▊
    ◥■ ████████▅▼▀▃▆███████▓▓▼
    ◢█▲▓████████▆█▀▓▓▓█■▀▓▓▓█▆
    ....◣█▓██████████▓▓▓█▃▓▓▓▼

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interesting talk on the scale of reality.

Solar systems are analogous to atoms. The planets being the electrons and the sun being the nucleus. Such an empty space between all matter. But who was true scale?

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    Interesting talk on the scale of reality.

Solar systems are analogous to atoms. The planets being the electrons and the sun being the nucleus. Such an empty space between all matter. But who was true scale?
    Look into mutliverse theory.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 minutes in...what in the fuk?

he's talking about computers that can access THEMSELVES in parallel realities, thus increasing computing power of a single computer exponentially. or at least this is how i'm interpreting what he is saying
    Last edited by burgon3; 09-17-2013 at 07:51 PM.
    misc bjj crew

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone know of Holotropic Breathwork by Grof, my calc 3 teacher said me and a group of friends should stop by his house on sunday to explain us some alter state of mind chit. i think he's a hippy that used to do a lot of psychedelics in the 60's, not sure of his age maybe mid 60's to early 70's
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by burgon3 View Post
    5 minutes in...what in the fuk?

he's talking about computers that can access THEMSELVES in parallel realities, thus increasing computing power of a single computer exponentially. or at least this is how i'm interpreting what he is saying
    fixed
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

Bump
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)

Physicists have discovered a jewel-like geometric object that dramatically simplifies calculations of particle interactions and challenges the notion that space and time are fundamental components of reality.

“This is completely new and very much simpler than anything that has been done before,” said Andrew Hodges, a mathematical physicist at Oxford University who has been following the work.

The revelation that particle interactions, the most basic events in nature, may be consequences of geometry significantly advances a decades-long effort to reformulate quantum field theory, the body of laws describing elementary particles and their interactions. Interactions that were previously calculated with mathematical formulas thousands of terms long can now be described by computing the volume of the corresponding jewel-like “amplituhedron,” which yields an equivalent one-term expression.
    https://www.simonsfoundation.org/qua..._source=feedly

****'s getting real guys. I'am expecting more discoveries like this to leak from the unconscious picking up speed gradually for a few hundred years. Some of the signs of 4d thinking are appearing quite rapidly compared to how slow our progress has been before the wanderers injection of the last 200 years. We are going to be amazed at the change of disposition humanity shows in the next few decades.

SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

****'s getting real guys. I'am expecting more discoveries like this to leak from the unconscious picking up speed gradually for a few hundred years. Some of the signs of 4d thinking are appearing quite rapidly compared to how slow our progress has been before the wanderers injection of the last 200 years. We are going to be amazed at the change of disposition humanity shows in the next few decades.
    I am excite, although I go full potato when I read stuff about quantum physics and math, etc

SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is a pretty random (and bizarre) question, but I've always wondered about this, and what other people's opinions on this are...

What do you guys think of killing random bugs, insects, critters, etc?

Reason I ask is because I walked into my shower today and found 2 decent sized spiders in there... I was debating between trying to capture them and let them outside, but I ended up killing them. A small part of me always feels bad that I kill them... should I not give a phuck? srs question. Whenever I'm walking outside for example I will do my best to avoid stepping on bugs and stuff... I feel like it's completely unnecessary to kill them, since they're just trying to go about their daily bug-life. But if there are insects in my house, I pretty much kill them on the spot.

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SlurpDerp View Post
    I am excite, although I go full potato when I read stuff about quantum physics and math, etc
    This comment made by someone on the Reddit thread was interesting.

However the shape is not representative of possible outcomes. The shape itself dictates possible outcomes. There is a complete removal of the idea of space or dimension. As in, this 'shape' is removed from the concept of space existing. The 'shape' as you and the article use to loosly describe it is a mathematical representation of how the particles fold over each other, combine, touch or interlock. The idea here is that like time, gravity and space could also be constructs of the human mind. That the interaction of everything we know to exists happens in a much different way than we perceive. That we perceive things the way we do as a process of our evolution coming up with a model that facilitates our survival and basic needs. This shows how things can interact without those human created models of space and gravity. Much in the same way that more 'standard' quantum mechanics have shown that time is a human created model and not an actual attribute of reality.

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SlurpDerp View Post
    This is a pretty random (and bizarre) question, but I've always wondered about this, and what other people's opinions on this are...

What do you guys think of killing random bugs, insects, critters, etc?

Reason I ask is because I walked into my shower today and found 2 decent sized spiders in there... I was debating between trying to capture them and let them outside, but I ended up killing them. A small part of me always feels bad that I kill them... should I not give a phuck? srs question. Whenever I'm walking outside for example I will do my best to avoid stepping on bugs and stuff... I feel like it's completely unnecessary to kill them, since they're just trying to go about their daily bug-life. But if there are insects in my house, I pretty much kill them on the spot.
    I do this too lol. justice and humane treatment for lost insects crew <3
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what is 4d thinking like?

and can you open up your inbox? I have a question
    Last edited by burgon3; 09-18-2013 at 09:29 PM.
    misc bjj crew

Originally Posted by burgon3 View Post
    what is 4d thinking like?

and can you open up your inbox? I have a question
    No idea bro not possible to even imagine what it's like our 3d bodies just aren't capable, this includes our astral body or dream body. The closest we have which is the only description of a higher density I have read that sounds right to me is that of RA's, I'll link it below. I think when RA states there are no words to positively describe it, he means it like there can be no communication about the subject through just words that don't contain distortion or possibility for a negative interpretation.

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are no words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited still until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves; it is a plane where one is aware of the vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.
    Ill shoot you a pm burgon.
    Last edited by Iron_Prophet; 09-19-2013 at 03:29 AM.

the 4d iirc is the time dimension layer caused by the curvature of space. you would experience time differently on other planets with different mass.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't want to derail anything, but do you believe that flouride in everything is really destroying our pineal gland? and how important do you think our gland is?
    (Not sure if spelled correctly) ALso why do you think some drugs/plants like DMT create such a strong hallucinate that is seems near reality at times? (never tried but tempted to)
    Also i may be wrong.
    *Everything I write on the Misc is facts and to be taken seriously.

~~~New Zealand Crew~~~
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Great leg genetics
    Have default great calves

Originally Posted by Ying2012 View Post
    Don't want to derail anything, but do you believe that flouride in everything is really destroying our pineal gland? and how important do you think our gland is?
    (Not sure if spelled correctly) ALso why do you think some drugs/plants like DMT create such a strong hallucinate that is seems near reality at times? (never tried but tempted to)
    Also i may be wrong.
    -Studies claim flouride calcifies our pineal gland over time; whether this is true or not, you might as well just try to avoid flouride as much as possible. Even though I've probably had a lot of flouride over time, my pineal gland is still working fine because I know it's still active. At times I have a greater sense of intuition, OBEs, dream recall, etc.
    -DMT and other hallucinogens seem "real" because, well, it is. Remember, everything experienced by the mind, whether external or internal is still real; the mind does not differentiate between the two. I've taken aya (you could think of it as a more diluted form of DMT) and the reality it created for me was just as real as this waking reality.

Also i may be wrong.

Pineal Awaking/Empowering Meditation

The pineal gland is the psychic center of the brain and would be considered the female aspect.
    This meditation will awaking and or empower the Pineal Gland. It is very pleasant and often brings a state of bliss.
    It is located behind the 3rd eye and is basically in the center of the brain.

Get into a meditative state. Relax, clear your mind, turn electronics off etc…

Close your eyes and Picture the Sun

Breath in and draw white gold energy into your 6th chakra, which is located at the center of your brow on your forehead and onto your Pineal gland. Visualize the white gold energy in front of you and entering your forehead and into your brain.

Affirm this energy. Affirmations make all the difference. Tell yourself that this White-Gold energy is awaking and stimulating your pineal gland.
    “I am breathing in powerful awakening white-gold energy onto my pineal gland and is awakening/stimulating it”
    Breath in and affirm the white-gold energy 5-10x times

Visualize a bright ball of light in the center of your brain

Focus and feel upon this energy and the center of your brain. You should feel pleasantness or bliss. And if you do not just keep trying and be patient.

What I did is went outside when the sun was out and did this meditation. The sun is the most powerful source of energy in our Solar System Hence Solar Energy.
    “I am breathing in powerful awaking white gold energy from the sun onto my pineal gland and is awakening and stimulating it”
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't want to quote but how do i picture chakra? lol do i just imagine the round symbols or a big white energy ball.

Really keen to try this, guess ima have to go out and buy new toothpaste even though all my water source has fluoride fuark gotta get a filter too
    *Everything I write on the Misc is facts and to be taken seriously.

~~~New Zealand Crew~~~
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Great leg genetics
    Have default great calves

Don't want to quote but how do i picture chakra? lol do i just imagine the round symbols or a big white energy ball.

Really keen to try this, guess ima have to go out and buy new toothpaste even though all my water source has fluoride fuark gotta get a filter too

chakras means wheels or vortexes in Sanskrit. you have 7 main chakras on the body.

they pull in and out.

don't over react to fluride. but I do think there is a reason they use it.
    Last edited by Thread Bomber; 09-21-2013 at 02:03 PM.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

TB (and others), what are your thoughts on the power of affirmations? I have a prof at uni who teaches very similar progressive ideals but instead calls it the power of "intention". it was for a vocal class and she said that if you fully believe and intend to sound excellent, you will. she gave examples of students in the past who succeeded with this method and told us she'd learned about the method when she was travelling in asia. I wanted to pick her brain about her philosophies more but I had to drop the class.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    TB (and others), what are your thoughts on the power of affirmations? I have a prof at uni who teaches very similar progressive ideals but instead calls it the power of "intention". it was for a vocal class and she said that if you fully believe and intend to sound excellent, you will. she gave examples of students in the past who succeeded with this method and told us she'd learned about the method when she was travelling in asia. I wanted to pick her brain about her philosophies more but I had to drop the class.
    there is power in words and how you use them. if I call you a ******* and I am joking most likely you won't get upset. but if I truly mean it in a harmful way you will get upset.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    Yep they have power, an affirmation of intention focus's your attention. Were you focus your attention is what your giving power to or using to power yourself. To become conscious is to focus. You will have things you will be drawn to unconsciously, the adept process is the one of focusing consciousness to get to the crux of the unconscious message that comes from all the future and previous versions of ourself.

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People ITT might like Neville Goddard's work.
    OLD MOVIE CREW

see if local grocery stores have reverse osmosis water that you can buy by the gallon. reverse osmosis equipment (one of the few ways to get fluoride out) is relatively expensive
    misc bjj crew

wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The government religion - authority is a myth

I'm only a quarter of the way through this book I'd like to share with you all, but it's one of the most hard-hitting and insightful books I've read yet.

It's called "The most dangerous superstition" and the entire premise of the literature is to logically dismantle any ideologies of "authority" and "government". The author presents "Authority" and "Government" as nothing more than the divine right to rule, ultimately a myth, a myth which has continuously directed mankind into suffering, devastation and turmoil century after century.

The book is available as a free pdf here:

http://www.freeyourmindaz.com/upload...-rose-2011.pdf

Can also be bought on amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Most-Dangerous.../dp/145075063X

Enjoy.

Edit: Just noticed the pdf isn't working when I embed it as a URL link on this website for some reason. No idea why, if some one could fix this, that would be great.
    Last edited by wgoodman; 09-23-2013 at 03:54 PM.

http://www.freeyourmindaz.com/upload...-rose-2011.pdf

fixed, your link was halved by an elipsis
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

nice
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Can't remember if anyone has posted about the seth material in this thread but I just sat down and listened to a good 3 hours of the audio version and it has been quite illuminating for me, extremely similar to the RA material but I would say this is a lot easier to understand, wish I had of read this before most other stuff tbh.

Def's worth watching guys.

freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AceKinQueen View Post
    Plenty of resources. Try info and extra links from here:

http://www.transformationteam.net/ttcourse/ttlesson05b

Or try looking up ho'oponopono
    Omg wizarded

Hooponopono was the first thing that came to mind

Essentially everything negative is my fault manifested by me.
    Fix yourself and you fix the world. Even abraham (hicks) agrees with this.
    - Sometimes rep back crew
    - Meditation crew
    - Positivity crew

'You don't practice until you get it right, You practice until you can't get it wrong'

'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.' - Edmund Burke