Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 2590
    iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by boomjinx View Post
    Agreed. Though I've recently started to feel as if sex is a more precious act or something....Sounds weird but I feel as if i'm wasting my special gift and not getting the chance to appreciate the other persons soul If I have sex with randoms or girls I'm not connected with; Like as if I'm more important or something.
    I know what you mean by this. I haven't dated in a while but I don't have sex with randoms very often. more often than not I set up a friends-with-benefits situation because I like to know who I'm with. trust issues for me
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SlurpDerp View Post
    So, for you spiritual brahs.... how bad is masturbation, really? srs question
    htt p://w ww.sacred-texts .com/ nth/tgr/tgr16. htm

read into sexual transmutation

in my experience, I do see a decline in energy after masterbation, lasting a day or two after. I think a safe amount is every 7-14 days. same with sex, I wouldn't fuk more than twice a week

as far as spirituality goes...that's up to you. whatever you believe to be true, is true
    misc bjj crew

SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [video=youtube;cHFYEQRnQew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew[video]
    the guy has great workout advice but he's a bad actor and this whole video seems like a ripoff of frank yang's artsy vids. regardless it's an interesting perspective on the conditioning of society and the transition from childhood innocence to adult "normality". powerful message but it's been done to death
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) burgon3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [video=youtube;cHFYEQRnQew]httww.yo
    elliot is one of the better fitness youtubers...he has some very informative videos about all things important

Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    the guy has great workout advice but he's a bad actor and this whole video seems like a ripoff of frank yang's artsy vids. regardless it's an interesting perspective on the conditioning of society and the transition from childhood innocence to adult "normality". powerful message but it's been done to death
    it has to be repeated until things change
    misc bjj crew

SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the guy is legit brah; he has good workout vids, yes... but now he does mostly motivational, consciousness, anti-depressant, be-the-best-you-can-be videos. He has hundreds of them now full of good advice ranging from how to be alpha, to how to change the way you think, to how to find your passion in life .

But yeah this is the first "artsy" vid I've seen him make but I don't think he's really acting here... if you look at some of his other threads he's just being himself. He's being crazy to release all that emotion built up inside him.

^^EDIT wizard above

flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is your guys oppinions on Robert Munroe?

Guy pioneered Binaural beats and studied OBE's

Interview with him

One of the series of tutorials/binaural beats he created to teach OBE's and Meditation.
    Meditation crew*

flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flyfishingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Prophet View Post

Good video about the left and right hemisphere of the brain.
    Awsome video. It's been proven that meditation increases connection between hemispheres.
    Meditation crew*

Hey brahs, don't know if yall remember but I took some of dat dere sacred tea some several months ago, but I feel like I've been slowly losing my "spiritual" gains mostly because I've been lazy about it. I need to start getting back into meditation then one of these days (or years, lol) take some iboga. The stuff sounds amazing, but brutal at the same time:

Last edited by SlurpDerp; 08-17-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Originally Posted by flyfishingbrah View Post
    What is your guys oppinions on Robert Munroe?

Guy pioneered Binaural beats and studied OBE's

Interview with him

One of the series of tutorials/binaural beats he created to teach OBE's and Meditation.
    i have a book of his and quite a few hemi sync mp3s with the intent of learning how to OBE. In one of his books, he offers a warning about OBEs. once you learn how to OBE, you can begin to have OBEs when you aren't wanting to have them. You're truly opening up a completely new world, and that's something that you have to understand if you're going to get into the practice. I can't even imagine what lies in that world though...maybe I'll look when I'm older
    Last edited by burgon3; 08-17-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    misc bjj crew

Registered User ClaptonDeCheeks's Avatar
    ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheOneArmedMan View Post
    Imagine if we started being replaced by robots. What would happen if they started replacing humans in the workforce? How would we survive if robots did all our work? Would humans get food and housing provided for them? Will be a scary thought
    this has already started to happen. IMO, things will get worse, not only in America and Europe, but eventually Asia, then Africa. Marx theorized that once our technology reached those levels, it would lead to true communism, not like what they had in Russia. Makes sense if you think about it.
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

Originally Posted by burgon3 View Post
    i have a book of his and quite a few hemi sync mp3s with the intent of learning how to OBE. In one of his books, he offers a warning about OBEs. once you learn how to OBE, you can begin to have OBEs when you aren't wanting to have them. You're truly opening up a completely new world, and that's something that you have to understand if you're going to get into the practice. I can't even imagine what lies in that world though...maybe I'll look when I'm older
    Interesting. I feel like having an OBE would be one of those experiences that permanently changes your perception. I'll stick with meditation for now.
    Meditation crew*

Weird stuff happened today brahs on my way home... maybe it was just coincidence. Probably was.

I was about to pull around this corner literally right by my house; I usually go around the corner going pretty fast because no one really uses that corner that often.

However, before I made the turn a weird feeling popped up into my head and told me something, probably a car, was going to come around the corner (there's really only enough room for one car around the bend).

So I very slowly pull up to the corner and didn't see anything. Literally 2 seconds later a kid on his bike comes through... I was kinda astonished that whatever "feeling" there was came true.... whether it was related or not, I'm not sure. But it makes me wonder whether there was some intuition telling me I might potentially get into an accident

Weird stuff happened today brahs on my way home... maybe it was just coincidence. Probably was.

I was about to pull around this corner literally right by my house; I usually go around the corner going pretty fast because no one really uses that corner that often.

However, before I made the turn a weird feeling popped up into my head and told me something, probably a car, was going to come around the corner (there's really only enough room for one car around the bend).

So I very slowly pull up to the corner and didn't see anything. Literally 2 seconds later a kid on his bike comes through... I was kinda astonished that whatever "feeling" there was came true.... whether it was related or not, I'm not sure. But it makes me wonder whether there was some intuition telling me I might potentially get into an accident
    you on that opened third eye heightened intuition time
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

I'm visiting a friend in los angeles and had the opportunity to use a float tank.

It was alright, I was in there for an hour. This was my first time floating so I was a bit nervous and unsure of what to expect. I didn't feel claustrophobic or scared of the small enclosure, I really didn't feel trapped at all. It was hard to relax because my neck hurt the entire time. I figured this was due to stress finding its way into my muscles; the owner of the tank confirmed this. I didn't get very deep, in fact, I've gone deeper into trance at home on my floor than what I did in the tank. I suspect that it being my first time played a role in this. I learned of some stuff that I need to work on in that hour, which was nice.

The isolation tank, in my opinion, can be very useful for finding that feeling of "no mind". You can familiarize yourself with this and bring it into your life whenever you want. It's also just very relaxing and I'm sure there are great physical benefits of floating. I'm going to try and go again on wednesday for 2 hours.

I went to iFloatSpace in LA by the way, it's the place on El Mio and the owner's name is Ed. Very nice/intelligent dude.
    misc bjj crew

I'm visiting a friend in los angeles and had the opportunity to use a float tank.

It was alright, I was in there for an hour. This was my first time floating so I was a bit nervous and unsure of what to expect. I didn't feel claustrophobic or scared of the small enclosure, I really didn't feel trapped at all. It was hard to relax because my neck hurt the entire time. I figured this was due to stress finding its way into my muscles; the owner of the tank confirmed this. I didn't get very deep, in fact, I've gone deeper into trance at home on my floor than what I did in the tank. I suspect that it being my first time played a role in this. I learned of some stuff that I need to work on in that hour, which was nice.

The isolation tank, in my opinion, can be very useful for finding that feeling of "no mind". You can familiarize yourself with this and bring it into your life whenever you want. It's also just very relaxing and I'm sure there are great physical benefits of floating. I'm going to try and go again on wednesday for 2 hours.

I went to iFloatSpace in LA by the way, it's the place on El Mio and the owner's name is Ed. Very nice/intelligent dude.
    sounds like a cool experience, I'd love to try it. I practice finding "no mind" or "big mind" before falling asleep
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like a cool experience, I'd love to try it. I practice finding "no mind" or "big mind" before falling asleep
    Try imagining falling as you are getting into a deep meditative state. Just dont be afraid of falling.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
           ▂▅▓▓▅██████▇▅◢██▀   〓 ★ 〓
          ◢▓▓▅███■▀████▓▓█◤    ◢◤ ▍◥◣
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣
     ▃ ▓▆███▓ ▍▎▌▍▍▼▍▌▓ █████▅
    ▐█▓█████▃▼▌▐ ▐ ▌▍▼ ◢█████▓█◣
    █▊■██████◣▓ ▌▍▲◥◤ ▅██████▓█▊
    ◥■ ████████▅▼▀▃▆███████▓▓▼
    ◢█▲▓████████▆█▀▓▓▓█■▀▓▓▓█▆
    ....◣█▓██████████▓▓▓█▃▓▓▓▼

Originally Posted by Thread Bomber View Post
    Try imagining falling as you are getting into a deep meditative state. Just dont be afraid of falling.
    this happens to me involuntarily. I feel a sudden rush of vertigo and it's as if my organs are being re-arranged, then my ears pop and the thinking stops. srs happens every single time
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this happens to me involuntarily. I feel a sudden rush of vertigo and it's as if my organs are being re-arranged, then my ears pop and the thinking stops. srs happens every single time
    Try some elemental meditations when you ready.

Start with water and imagine your under water while your in a deep blue lake. Do your usually breathing techniques and take in that water energy.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Try some elemental meditations when you ready.

Start with water and imagine your under water while your in a deep blue lake. Do your usually breathing techniques and take in that water energy.
    interesting, I will try it
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

anyone into ceremonial magick?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...comm_ref=false

this may have been posted before...nevertheless, it seems intuitive to me now. it only makes sense that we're in a simulation. i like to joke that we're a 4th grade extra terrestrial's science project
    Last edited by burgon3; 08-31-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    misc bjj crew

^^Always wondered about that as well. I had an OBE about a year ago where it looked like I was in a computer simulation as well.

On a different note, just the other night I woke up suddenly because it felt like my 3rd eye got hit by a hammer for a couple seconds. Nothing hurt, just felt like something "hit" it with energy or something, or was awakened even further

^^Always wondered about that as well. I had an OBE about a year ago where it looked like I was in a computer simulation as well.
    People also often report geometric shapes when in altered states. I've had an experience with geometric shapes myself. This can add to the simulation theory if you want to look at it like that
    misc bjj crew

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man my mind just goes full derp when I think about simulation theory
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

People also often report geometric shapes when in altered states. I've had an experience with geometric shapes myself. This can add to the simulation theory if you want to look at it like that
    Are you referring to sacred geometry?

Look into platonic solids crystals and shapes

▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Are you referring to sacred geometry?

Look into platonic solids crystals and shapes

it's kind of what I was referring to (sacred geometry)

i haven't heard of platonic solids, but some of those shapes are what i saw. interesting
    misc bjj crew

it's kind of what I was referring to (sacred geometry)

i haven't heard of platonic solids, but some of those shapes are what i saw. interesting

maybe something like fractals?

or maybe like a mandala?
    Mandala's

Are sorta like designs and visual aids or tools that can assist in meditation and every day life. I usually just relax and just take in the image and feel it out. At first I thought it was silly but after I spent some time on them I was amazed. Check it out. And the reason I am posting this is sometimes when you are down and need a pick me up or whatever the case may be. You can use something like this to bring yourself up, which will help in empowering you.

A couple for example.

Grounding

Affirmations

Healing

Infinite

This is of the stone that used to be called Infinity which might be something like Eliat Stone It is/was a very gentle cleansing and uplifting stone.
    This mandala is not of the light green serpentine now marketed as Infinite.

Abalone

My experience with Abalone is that it is neutralizing.

One I really like

What you have here is Flourite, ametrine, garnet

Flourite is like fluoride. It is whiteish to green and purple It helps with the bones and teeth.Healing and stable energy. Repels illnesses.

Ametrine is like Amethyst and Citrine combined. It is purple/yellowish. It calms the mind. Relieves stress, spiritual growth and awareness, Creativity

Garnet repels negativity, stimulates Kundalini, it cleanses and re-energises the chakras. It was the warriors stone.

▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megacyberninja is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is that what you are worried about?
    ][][ Conspiracy Theorist ][][ Audiophile ][][

Dunno if posted but I haven't been following Spirit Science in a while

▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Dunno if posted but I haven't been following Spirit Science in a while

[youtube]blYX6EhQBys[youtube]
    will watch later but how do you think he "knows" all of this stuff? intensive research? from my understanding he's only 21 or 22 years old. what are your thoughts?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***