Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2590
    SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ABurger View Post
    good read about the the trippy tea. try DMT next, it's about 100x more powerful and intense
    I will try it sometime in my life if I can find it!

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SlurpDerp View Post
    I will try it sometime in my life if I can find it!
    synthesize it yourself, it's relatively easy to do............................................... figuratively speaking
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anyone felt any disturbances or differences in these days leading up to the full moon/eclipse?

Been having trouble sleeping, last 3 nights I haven't been able to hit R.E.M sleep but have still had intense dreams almost in a semi-conscious state. Due to the lack of recovery each night been very hazy all day and everything has felt very dream like, simple occurrences have given me strange deja-vu but not the normal type instead of a I have seen this before feeling it's more like this event is significant type of feeling yet they have occurred when seemingly non-important events have occurred.

Like I coach tennis with little kids and this kid today was kicking the fence surrounding the court and I asked him why he was doing that and told him what did the fence ever do to you, the boy said I ran into it and it knocked me over, so I said that sounds like your fault not the fences , then boom this feeling hit me. I wouldn't make a post about it except that I had never had this feeling before it was a legit recognizable completely new feel. On top of that the thought of that event has randomly come into my mind multiple times through the day usually brought on by visual/auditory signposts. Like later that day I was at home and an ad came on TV for child safety pool fences and in the ad the voice said the line "Fences that will protect your children from themselves" Gotta love dem feels.

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Prophet View Post
    Has anyone felt any disturbances or differences in these days leading up to the full moon/eclipse?

Been having trouble sleeping, last 3 nights I haven't been able to hit R.E.M sleep but have still had intense dreams almost in a semi-conscious state. Due to the lack of recovery each night been very hazy all day and everything has felt very dream like, simple occurrences have given me strange deja-vu but not the normal type instead of a I have seen this before feeling it's more like this event is significant type of feeling yet they have occurred when seemingly non-important events have occurred.

Like I coach tennis with little kids and this kid today was kicking the fence surrounding the court and I asked him why he was doing that and told him what did the fence ever do to you, the boy said I ran into it and it knocked me over, so I said that sounds like your fault not the fences , then boom this feeling hit me. I wouldn't make a post about it except that I had never had this feeling before it was a legit recognizable completely new feel. On top of that the thought of that event has randomly come into my mind multiple times through the day usually brought on by visual/auditory signposts. Like later that day I was at home and an ad came on TV for child safety pool fences and in the ad the voice said the line "Fences that will protect your children from themselves" Gotta love dem feels.
    haven't felt anything unusual lately but I know what you're talking about with that story. happens to me occasionally if I'm perceptive enough to realize it
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    haven't felt anything unusual lately but I know what you're talking about with that story. happens to me occasionally if I'm perceptive enough to realize it
    Hows everything with you going man? Hows the seeking going, learnt or seen anything new lately ?

Hows everything with you going man? Hows the seeking going, learnt or seen anything new lately ?
    good, drifting through experience as usual. always seeking, always learning. achieving growth in baby steps
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    synthesize it yourself, it's relatively easy to do............................................... figuratively speaking
    I will look into it; knowing me I'd probably butcher the batch!

I think I've felt something a little unusual as well, but it's hard to pinpoint. Like yesterday I was just walking through my local mall and something felt strange. But then I just tried to remember that because the universe is infinite that this was just a single odd occurrence out of endless possibilities... hard to explain

LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightLifter12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when full moon approaches, I go crazy/get depressed because I go crazy. (serious)

I will look into it; knowing me I'd probably butcher the batch!
    eh, make sure you do it right or don't do it at all haha. i've heard of some really bad outcomes for people who didn't know exactly what they were doing
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

eh, make sure you do it right or don't do it at all haha. i've heard of some really bad outcomes for people who didn't know exactly what they were doing
    When I have a place to myself I will give it a go, maybe try and find a chemistry major to help me out hehe.

Just wanted to share a massive dump of works by Jung if anyone is interested, some very good lectures here about archetypes and the hive mind.

http://ge.tt/9XizAoe?c

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been having these weird moments lately where even the most mundane things seem amazing. And I don't even smoke lol da fak?
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    I've been having these weird moments lately where even the most mundane things seem amazing. And I don't even smoke lol da fak?
    sounds like small glimpses of joy/enlightenment
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like small glimpses of joy/enlightenment
    I certainly hope so!
    Deplorable Crew

I certainly hope so!
    that's how Eckhart Tolle likes to describe enlightenment, he said something along the lines of 'everyone has and will continue to experience enlightenment in the small glimpses of joy in which you are timelessly and inexplicably happy'

which, of course, he likely rehashed from another spiritual guru (no hate, I like having his books as a sort of collaboration of multiple spiritual teachers even if he referenced very few of them)
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How do you guys deal with death? A person whom I love very much will die, way too young, and there's nothing to do. I never lost anyone I cared for before, and I am freaking the fk out.
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

Originally Posted by SitchNoHomo View Post
    How do you guys deal with death? A person whom I love very much will die, way too young, and there's nothing to do. I never lost anyone I cared for before, and I am freaking the fk out.
    reading a variety of philosophers' views on death has helped me cope in the past. I would recommend Alan Watts, Lao Tzu (Laozi) and Eckhart Tolle. full length and mini-lectures can be found on youtube. it also depends on your personal set of beliefs, if you are adamant in thinking that there is barren nothingness after death then I can't help you with your anxiety, only you can come to accept it. however if you subscribe to a religious belief such as heaven or reincarnation, you may have an easier time coming to terms with your loss
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    reading a variety of philosophers' views on death has helped me cope in the past. I would recommend Alan Watts, Lao Tzu (Laozi) and Eckhart Tolle. full length and mini-lectures can be found on youtube. it also depends on your personal set of beliefs, if you are adamant in thinking that there is barren nothingness after death then I can't help you with your anxiety, only you can come to accept it. however if you subscribe to a religious belief such as heaven or reincarnation, you may have an easier time coming to terms with your loss
    Thank you, I appreciate it.
    sleep tight pupper

Follow ItzDevo's advice, but also your not going to be able to stop the emotion so let it flow through you. Once all grudges or knots of emotion are released after the even then you can assimilate the experience into your consciousness fully. By this I simply mean learn from the feelings, that pain and sorrow you felt is know yours forever, it is a part of you. Take pride in knowing it is yours and your that little bit colder but also that little bit more invulnerable to the cold if you get my meaning.

Follow ItzDevo's advice, but also your not going to be able to stop the emotion so let it flow through you. Once all grudges or knots of emotion are released after the event then you can assimilate the experience into your consciousness fully. By this I simply mean learn from the feelings, that pain and sorrow you felt is now yours forever, it is a part of you. Take pride in knowing it is yours and your that little bit colder but also that little bit more invulnerable to the cold if you get my meaning.

Follow ItzDevo's advice, but also your not going to be able to stop the emotion so let it flow through you. Once all grudges or knots of emotion are released after the even then you can assimilate the experience into your consciousness fully. By this I simply mean learn from the feelings, that pain and sorrow you felt is know yours forever, it is a part of you. Take pride in knowing it is yours and your that little bit colder but also that little bit more invulnerable to the cold if you get my meaning.
    forgot to add one of my favourite thinkers, Anthony De Mello to my list. his book Awareness changed the way that I think and perceive the world, highly recommended. it's available online in free pdf form. to quote Tolle who teaches a similar view of De Mello's:

“To offer no resistance to life is to be in a state of grace, ease, and lightness. This state is then no longer dependent upon things being in a certain way, good or bad. It seems almost paradoxical, yet when your inner dependency on form is gone, the general conditions of your life, the outer forms, tend to improve greatly. Things, people, or conditions that you thought you needed for your happiness now come to you with no struggle or effort on your part, and you are free to enjoy and appreciate them - while they last. All those things, of course, will still pass away, cycles will come and go, but with dependency gone there is no fear of loss anymore. Life flows with ease.”

I think this is what IP means when he says to let the emotion flow through you. don't resist it but observe and understand it. acknowledge the emotions and learn from them, then you can get past them. to reference another quote by De Mello regarding emotions:

"The reason you suffer from your depression and your anxieties is that you identify with them. You say, 'I’m depressed.' But that is false. You are not depressed. If you want to be accurate, you might say, 'I am experiencing a depression right now.' But you can hardly say, 'I am depressed.' You are not your depression. That is but a strange kind of trick of the mind, a strange kind of illusion. You have deluded yourself into thinking—though you are not aware of it—that you are your depression, that you are your anxiety, that you are your joy or the thrills that you have.

'I am delighted!' You certainly are not delighted. Delight may be in you right now, but wait around, it will change; it won’t last: it never lasts; it keeps changing: it’s always changing. Clouds come and go: some of them are black and some white, some of them are large, others small. If we want to follow the analogy, you would be the sky, observing the clouds. You are a passive, detached observer."
    Last edited by iTzDevo; 04-29-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

I fuking love Awareness by De Mello I find myself going back to it again and again
    Deplorable Crew

I fuking love Awareness by De Mello I find myself going back to it again and again
    me too, each time I notice a new profound insight that keeps me preoccupied for weeks
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
    sleep tight pupper

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
    you get what you give in life brah, I believe that to be a universal law. heal swiftly brother
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Gonna have to check out this book it sounds great. Very sage advice Itzdevo exactly what I meant. I like to turn it into a competition of sorts, see how long I can not suffer under normally suffering circumstances, or see how resistant to past sufferings I have become. Pretty amazing results when you start to change how you think and associate meanings.

Gonna have to check out this book it sounds great. Very sage advice Itzdevo exactly what I meant. I like to turn it into a competition of sorts, see how long I can not suffer under normally suffering circumstances, or see how resistant to past sufferings I have become. Pretty amazing results when you start to change how you think and associate meanings.
    lol I basically do the same thing.

And I'll also add another vouch for Awareness; such a great book (which actually got me started on my "spiritual" journey in the first place I believe) although I haven't read it in forever... I prolly should go back and read it some more!

lol I basically do the same thing.

And I'll also add another vouch for Awareness; such a great book (which actually got me started on my "spiritual" journey in the first place I believe) although I haven't read it in forever... I prolly should go back and read it some more!
    http://www.arvindguptatoys.com/arvin...yawareness.pdf

So you must “receive” your demons, because when you fight them, you empower them. Has nobody ever told you this? When you renounce something, you’re tied to it. The only way to get out of this is to see through it. Don’t renounce it, see through it. Understand its true value and you won’t need to renounce it; it will just drop from your hands.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

http://www.arvindguptatoys.com/arvin...yawareness.pdf

So you must “receive” your demons, because when you fight them, you empower them. Has nobody ever told you this? When you renounce something, you’re tied to it. The only way to get out of this is to see through it. Don’t renounce it, see through it. Understand its true value and you won’t need to renounce it; it will just drop from your hands.
    Dam seeing through them is the perfect simple description.

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dam seeing through them is the perfect simple description.
    No yin and yang, just see through it
    There is no mountain.

For some particles this is even literally true

this group popped up on my ******** today and after listening to a few of their songs i became intrigued by their lyricism

have you guys heard of them? what are your thoughts? I was on-board initially when I heard the lyrics about opened third eyes and elevated consciousness but then I became wary when they started saying things like "But I'm on a higher level, I am you times two". it could be perceived as just a way to convey a person's arrival into christ consciousness, using the example that his consciousness is "yours" (regular) times two or it could suggest superiority to "regular" humans who haven't yet enlightened, therefore being the byproduct of ego which contradicts the group's claimed enlightenment (ego death or the absence of ego).

I downloaded their mixtape Indigoism and frankly it's quite bland. they speak about the same thing in all 12 or so songs; not to downplay enlightenment and third eye awareness but seriously, 12 songs about a whole lot of hallucinogens, claiming to be "indigo children" and supposed enlightenment? it's less interesting than it sounds

now I'm looking for interviews because this group has piqued my interest
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***