Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)

ITT: broscience the general public believes

edit: removed the fruit and vege one because you guys do have valid points with the nutrients. although to be fair i was exxagerating as excessive/all fruits are not healthy or ideal for weight loss and do contain a hefty amount of carbs/sugar

- You need to do cardio to lose weight
    - There are 'dirty' and 'clean' foods
    - You should never eat foods like McDonalds or KFC or ice cream, its not 'clean' and you won't lose fat/gain muscle
    - Girls shouldn't lift heavy weights.. they will get 'too big'
    - High reps for toning, low reps for bulking
    - You can affect the 'shape' of your muscles by doing certain exercises or training in a certain way.
    - Low reps won't build muscle
    - Personal trainers actually know anything about fitness
    - Personal trainers are knowledgeable and experienced
    - Don't eat carbs at night, you'll get fat
    - You have to eat at least x amount of meals a day to speed up your metabolism, gain muscle, lose weight etc.
    - Egg yolks are bad for you
    - Saturated fat is bad for you and increases your cholesterol levels
    - You can spot reduce fat (e.g. doing abs to get rid of stomach fat)
    - Your body will adapt to a program if you don't change it up. Switch things up and shock your body - muscle confusion!
    - Soreness after a workout means you're growing, making progress and training hard
    - Soreness is a good indicator that you're building muscle
    - Eat a slow absorbing protein like casein at night
    - The body can only absorb x amount of protein in a single meal
    - You should only take x min rest between sets
    - High reps, light weight burns more calories than low reps, heavy weight
    - Fats are bad for you
    - Don't eat carbs at all if you're trying to lose weight
    - Don't go below parallel on squats, you will fuk up ur knees
    - You have 'no time' to go to the gym
    - People who lift weights are stupid
    - You need to do 1million situps and crunches to get impressive abs
    - You need to eat every 2-3 hours to speed up your 'metabolism'
    - Your body will go catabolic and start burning muscle while/after lifting or if you're in the gym for more than x minutes.
    - Toning
    - You have to work really hard and suffer to lose weight like the TV show "The Biggest Loser"
    - Whey protein powder is unnatural
    - Protein shakes are like steroids
    - The protein in protein powder is different to foods with protein in them
    - Protein powder makes you fart
    - The gym is an intimidating and harsh environment
    - You need to sweat in the gym to make progress
    - You should change your routine and start doing higher reps when you're cutting weight
    - You have to 'feel the burn' on any exercise to make progress
    - You don't need to train abs, they'll show at a low bodyfat and are made in the kitchen
    - High protein diets destroy your kidneys
    - I have bad genetics, that's why I'm so weak/small/making no progress
    - I'm an ectomorph and naturally skinny, thats why I can't gain weight.. I eat heaps I swear
    - I'm not a pussy
    - You can't gain muscle or lose weight by eating only one meal a day. It's unhealthy.
    - White bread/the soft part is bad for you
    - Eating too much eggs is unhealthy
    - Sugar/sodium/MSG/cholesterol/fat is bad for you
    - Fat turns into muscle
    - Muscle turns into fat
    - You will lose all of your muscle quickly if you stop training
    - There is such thing as 'fake muscle' and 'real muscle'
    - Squats and deadlifts release growth hormone which make your whole body grow
    - Creatine makes a big difference in your strength/energy levels
    - Complex vs simple carbs
    - You need to do full range of motion on every exercise with perfect form
    - You need to feel your muscle being worked for it to grow
    - There is functional strength and weight lifting strength
    - Weight lifting strength doesn't carry over to other areas
    - Lifting weights at a young age stunts your growth.
    - I don't need to train legs I play (insert pussy sport here) and run.
    - Egg yolks are bad for you and your arteries
    - Muscle turns into fat, fat turns into muscle. Muscle will turn into fat after you stop training
    - "Does protein work?"
    - "I don't wanna get too big, I just want to get toned"
    - Training abs will fuk up your lower back
    - If you're a girl and lift weights you'll turn into Arnold
    - Martial arts are efficient for building muscle and getting strong
    - It takes years and years and years of training to get big and strong
    Last edited by mingzie; 04-19-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tl;dr

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lowlander View Post
    tl;dr
    lulz thats the point

fukking broscience everywhere
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    half that **** is true

Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    half that **** is true
    prove one.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. Ninety9Soulz's Avatar
    Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weight Training Has Turned Me Into A Maniac Driver.

I train Monday to Thursday after work. I train in my hometown which is about a 30-40 minute drive back from work every day. I notice that I am on edge all day every day and am eager to get to the gym and get my workout done so I can go home and relax. I find that I am driving way over the speed limit, through red lights and overtake cars on the other side of the road facing oncoming traffic. All this so I can get to the gym 'on time'. 'On time' is the normal time I get to the gym every day. If I am running a little late I become more of a maniac just to save 5 minutes. I even bunk out of work 1 minute early when my boss isn't looking to get a head start out of the carpark. Yesterday was pretty bad. There was major congestion outside where I work and this made me 10 minutes late on my schedule. I began screaming in the car uncontrollably and trying to rip the steering wheel off in rage. I began flipping people off and shouting aobscenities at the top of my voice in my car. Even though nobody could hear me. Today I overtook a truck that was doing 30. It was like a gasme of chicken. There was cars coming straight at me and the truck actually tried to push me into the oncoming traffic. I managed to get in front of the truck, then slowed right down to 15mph and started flipping him off and screaming hyterically at him via the rear view mirror.

I am not taking roids. This is seriously how anxious I get to get to the gym and get my workout done. On Fridays when I don't train I couldn't care less about congestion. I just sit back and listen to the radio and take my time.

My gym doesn't open early - and I would love to train before work to avoid this stress.
    “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.”

- Abraham Lincoln

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    prove one.
    Fruits and veggies are good for you , that is true .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    half that **** is true
    This lulz op
    University of Florida

Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000)
    u should switch up ur routine dumbs
    i
    Muscle turns into fat, fat turns into muscle. Muscle will turn into fat after you stop training. -this is true also because of modularity of proteins carbs fats

Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I had a skinny fat dude at work tell me that I gave to eat carbs every few hours to "keep my carbs up." Srs.

Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    Fruits and veggies are good for you , that is true .
    post proof apart from being brainwashed by the media telling you that its good for you

come the fuk at me brahs (srs).

Originally Posted by Shmoclo View Post
    u should switch up ur routine dumbass
    u can use the same routine forever. in fact, you should keep the same routine for as long as possible (as long as its somewhat decent - having a measuring stick is important).

the only thing that matters is that you're progressively overloading.

come the fuk at me.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can anyone tell me how to edit the "registered user" bit under my username?

Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500) Renaua is not very helpful. (-500)
    post proof apart from being brainwashed by the media telling you that its good for you

is this real life?

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to sweat in the gym to make progress

um...last I checked I've only seen progress when I sweat my ass off and work hard.

Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post

um...last I checked I've only seen progress when I sweat my ass off and work hard.
    brb never sweat, lift heavy as fuk and making constant progress EVERY workout.

brb strong as fuk and avi is from 8 months ago

come the fuk at me brahettes
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    prove one.
    - Steroids shrink your balls

100% true..

Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    user cp > edit profile > user title

Originally Posted by damlurker View Post

100% true..
    edited it out, forgot theres no discussion of it
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ppl actually believe fruits+veggies arnt good for you? good lord

Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bothang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb never sweat, lift heavy as fuk and making constant progress EVERY workout.

brb strong as fuk and avi is from 8 months ago

come the fuk at me brahettes
    just because it was different for you, doesnt mean its not true...

some people sweat buckets, others dont. simple/.

octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500) octoberfest is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post

It's all in the wording.

Do you NEED to sweat to make progress? technically no. Will you sweat if you are working hard enough to make progress? yes.

Originally Posted by joshgorges View Post
    ppl actually believe fruits+veggies arnt good for you? good lord
    lol at brainwashed *******s.

Originally Posted by octoberfest View Post
    It's all in the wording.

Do you NEED to sweat to make progress? technically no. Will you sweat if you are working hard enough to make progress? yes.
    not really, i lift heavy as FUK (in my 10RM, 8RM, 6RM) and don't sweat. you will sweat less or not at all if you lift heavy as fuk and take decent rest periods

my progress has been crazy
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WILLofPEACE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    high protein diet will fuk with your kidneys
    [1k+ Every time] [Manlet Pride]

JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - You have to 'feel the burn' on any exercise to make progress
    - Steroids shrink your balls
    - You need to do full range of motion on every exercise with perfect form
    - It takes years and years and years of training to get big and strong
    brah, the one in bold is proven true. they grow back, but they do shrink in size on cycle.

the ones in italics are my own opinion to be false, guess that is a little bro science of my own.

other than that, list looks pretty accurate.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. Ninety9Soulz's Avatar
    Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to your control panel, then on the left under settings go to edit profile. You will see it on that page called your user title.
    “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.”

- Abraham Lincoln

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

u can use the same routine forever. in fact, you should keep the same routine for as long as possible (as long as its somewhat decent - having a measuring stick is important).

the only thing that matters is that you're progressively overloading.

come the fuk at me.
    Fruits and veggies have essential nutrients ???

Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/134/12/3479S
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

NSCA-CPT

MISC last.fm group: http://www.last.fm/group/MISC

*If you respond intelligently to my trolling, I'll usually rep you crew*

joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshgorges will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at brainwashed *******s.

not really, i lift heavy as FUK (in my 10RM, 8RM, 6RM) and don't sweat. you will sweat less or not at all if you lift heavy as fuk and take decent rest periods

my progress has been crazy
    lmao ok man

teres major brah PlayTheGameBRAH's Avatar
    PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good thead OP. especially about the saturated fat and cholesterol not being bad for you. High cholesterol doesn't cause heart disease.

For more info read over this website

http://www.thincs.org/discuss.htm

Lots of proof cholesterol doesn't cause heart disease

But I would say fruit and veg can be good for you they have good nutrients in them. They're not super foods though like the general public thinks that if you eat one vegetable it'll make a huge difference.

Repped
    Last edited by PlayTheGameBRAH; 04-19-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Originally Posted by JayyC View Post
    the ones in italics are my own opinion to be false, guess that is a little bro science of my own.

other than that, list looks pretty accurate.
    not discussing that one anymore since im natty and thread will get deleted.

i never feel the burn nor feel it in my muscle - Mind muscle connection is not important as most people on the misc believe and with low reps you will feel less of a burn.

u don't have to do "full" ROM to make progress as long as you're progessively overloading. misc has an obsession with full ROM

u can get where you want pretty fast natty in 2-3 years if you're consistent and train with intensity. theres diminishing returns anyway.

come the fuk at me brahs.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew