What is it?
Two two right angles are on the left side, one on top and one on bottom sides of angles.
04-19-2012, 10:07 AM #1
04-19-2012, 10:08 AM #2
- Join Date: Jul 2009
- Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Posts: 3,737
- Rep Power: 2775
04-19-2012, 10:09 AM #3
04-19-2012, 10:13 AM #4
- Join Date: Mar 2012
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Age: 23
- Posts: 965
- Rep Power: 562
04-19-2012, 10:13 AM #5
- Join Date: Mar 2011
- Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Age: 27
- Posts: 2,899
- Rep Power: 8245
Quadrilateral dude. Cant be a rectangle because the top and bottom side might not be equal lengths and can't be a parallelogram because both opposite sides might not be parallel.
Edit: This is of course assuming that your shape doesn't fit the requirements of a rectangle or a parallelogram of course.I help out with all electronic dance music track ID's and maths/statistics/finance problems.
✯ Trance DJ Crew
✯ Wristwatch Crew
✯ Starcraft II Crew
✯ Facial Skincare Crew
✯ Sydney Misc Crew
04-19-2012, 10:15 AM #6
- Nobody said all the sides are the same length
- Nobody said that there were two pairs of equal sides
- Nobody said that there were two pairs of parallel sides
- Nobody said that the side enclosed between two right angles had a parallel side
- Nobody said that there were a pair of opposite and equal angles
^If any of those conditions were met, then you could have a parallelogram. Until then, you have a quadrilateral (a trapezoid in this case).
Last edited by onebobby5; 04-19-2012 at 10:21 AM.
04-19-2012, 10:19 AM #7