ElliShap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some advice

Hey everybody, I am not new to this bodybuilding routine but I definitely need some help. I was a staggering 230 lbs last year february and right now I am down to 167-170 lbs and my height is 5"11. For some reason I still have some fat in the midsection, butt and thighs and it makes my wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I limit sugar, and including fruits also. I eat tuna, turkey, yogurt, vegetables and some berrys and I drink 10 8oz's of water. I also consume whey protein 2two times a week. But my diet does not excede 1500-1700 calories a day but my daily protein intake is 100 to 120 grams.

My daily exercise routine as follows

Sunday- Rigorous Swimming for 40 minutes
    Monday-Sprinting and Brisk Walk for 45 minutes, And weight lifting, chinups, situps, pushups, and squats for 1 hour
    Tuesday-Rigorous Swimming for 40 minutes
    Wednesday-Same as Monday
    Thursday-Rigorous Swimming for 40 minutes

I just want to look very toned but not too muscular, but its quite confusing with the diet and exercise routine everybody is saying these days and I don't know who to listen.
    Help will be very appreciated.

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ElliShap View Post
    Hey everybody, I am not new to this bodybuilding routine but I definitely need some help. I was a staggering 230 lbs last year february and right now I am down to 167-170 lbs and my height is 5"11. For some reason I still have some fat in the midsection, butt and thighs and it makes my wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I limit sugar, and including fruits also. I eat tuna, turkey, yogurt, vegetables and some berrys and I drink 10 8oz's of water. I also consume whey protein 2two times a week. But my diet does not excede 1500-1700 calories a day but my daily protein intake is 100 to 120 grams.

My daily exercise routine as follows

Sunday- Rigorous Swimming for 40 minutes
    Monday-Sprinting and Brisk Walk for 45 minutes, And weight lifting, chinups, situps, pushups, and squats for 1 hour
    Tuesday-Rigorous Swimming for 40 minutes
    Wednesday-Same as Monday
    Thursday-Rigorous Swimming for 40 minutes

I just want to look very toned but not too muscular, but its quite confusing with the diet and exercise routine everybody is saying these days and I don't know who to listen.
    Help will be very appreciated.
    honestly for ur activity level, 1500-1700 cals is way to low, and 100-120 grams of protein is also too low. Find out what your maintanance level is first of all. IF you want to cut some weight off, eat 300-500 cals below your maintanance. If you want to gain muscle with minimal bodyfat gain, then eat 300-500 above maintanance. You want your protein intake to be atleast 1g/pound of bodyweight to 1.5g/pound of bodyweight (for example: u weigh 167 lbs, so eat around 170g of protein per day at the minimum). Make sure your also getting all neccesary fats into your diet as well as they are also important (aim for 70g or so of fats/day).

What about creatine and other supplements?
    Should I include them in my diet?

I am in desperate need for help guys.