Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Savage925 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Savage925's Juggernaut challenge!!

Hey whats up guys, Im making this log to take you guys on my journey to become shredded. I have been Natural bodybuilding for 2 years now, which I bulked and cut depending on the time of year. I currently bulked from october 2011 to march 1st 2012 which was 5 months (pics are in my gallery). Today is half way through the 3rd week of my cut and i have already dropped a few pounds. I will continue to cut until I reach 5% body fat so it should be crazy to watch the transformation. I will let you guys know more about my dieting plan in later post but heres my arm routine I filmed at the end of my bulk 3 weeks ago.

Max out video below (end of bulk)
    Last edited by Savage925; 03-23-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Bench: 300
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 425

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the juggz
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Savage925 View Post
    Hey whats up guys, Im making this log to take you guys on my journey to become shredded. I have been Natural bodybuilding for 2 years now, which I bulked and cut depending on the time of year. I currently bulked from october 2011 to march 1st 2012 which was 5 months (pics are in my gallery). Today is half way through the 3rd week of my cut and i have already dropped a few pounds. I will continue to cut until I reach 5% body fat so it should be crazy to watch the transformation. I will let you guys know more about my dieting plan in later post but heres my arm routine I filmed at the end of my bulk 3 weeks ago.

http://youtu.be/yzQyS03AOAY
    ********************* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ****************************************

Hi Savage925, welcome to the juggernaut challenge, this is where fitness dreams come to life, Im here to help all juggernauts succeed, Dedication, Determination and Discipline will be key points to go the distance, motivation, inspiration and drive will be in every juggernauts heart.
    **Here is a few words from Rocky; The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as a Juggernaut. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how you become a real Juggernaut!
    THINK JUGGERNAUT!! BE JUGGERNAUT!! Train safe, train hard, train for success......Good Luck...

****YOU CAN BE THE NEXT JUGGERNAUT****

IFBB Joe Palumbo Official Thread-Diet, Training, Supp questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Last edited by teamsw; 03-22-2012 at 10:00 PM.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Savage, where you been all this time?!!! LOL... I've been wanting to compete in natural competitions for a while but just want to train well enough first... anyhow, got any advice on that?

AND WELCOME TO THE LAND OF JUGGERNAUTS!!! mad support here, it's great! supps aren't too shabby either
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    Savage, where you been all this time?!!! LOL... I've been wanting to compete in natural competitions for a while but just want to train well enough first... anyhow, got any advice on that?

AND WELCOME TO THE LAND OF JUGGERNAUTS!!! mad support here, it's great! supps aren't too shabby either
    well the advice i can think of right now is that you should bulk up for 5 to 6 months and then cut for 3 to 4. and while bulking only gain 1 pound a week other wise you will be putting on a lot of fat. And while cutting you should only lose 1 pound a week so that you don't lose muscle. Its a long hard process but thats bodybuilding

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome Savage. Glad to see that you have post a video. Gives everyone a better idea of who you are.

Without picking apart the routine or exercises, the forms and sequencing you have in the ARM video could be slightly adjusted.

We can get in detail once the log begins.

Give us an idea of your diet

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hey bro here is how you do the youtube postings.

no spaces in between ][

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to THE Jugernaut challenge!

Ask away if you need help.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Thanks for the welcomes guys.
    My diet is this:
    meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop whey protien

meal 2: Peanut butter sandwhich, walnuts

meal 3: 1 cup oatmeal, some type of meat

meal 4: 1 scoop whey protien and creatine ( post workout)

meal 5: 3/4 cup brown rice, chicken breast

meal 6: 4 eggs, salad without dressing

meal 7: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop whey protien

My macros for the past few weeks have been 275g carbs 200g pro 60g fat. I weighed in 192 this week and started 197 ( the big drop was mostly water weight). Im expecting to diet for another 14-16 more weeks so i can perserve my muscle. next week i might lower my carbs 10g.

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My diet is this:

My macros for the past few weeks have been 275g carbs 200g pro 60g fat. I weighed in 192 this week and started 197 ( the big drop was mostly water weight). Im expecting to diet for another 14-16 more weeks so i can perserve my muscle. next week i might lower my carbs 10g.
    Sounds good. What type of peanut butter you use? just wondering
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    laura scudders all natural pb

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    My diet is this:

With your weight and stats, you should be eating a but more. I think your protein in over estimated. However, I am not sure of your servings for you chicken, meat/etc

You think that laura scudders is good...Try cashew butter!!

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    With your weight and stats, you should be eating a but more. I think your protein in over estimated. However, I am not sure of your servings for you chicken, meat/etc

You think that laura scudders is good...Try cashew butter!!
    yea i think my protien may be at 190 there but i try to get more when i can. but you think my carbs are to low?

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea i think my protien may be at 190 there but i try to get more when i can. but you think my carbs are to low?
    I don't think so

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is a link explaining how to add some cool variations to your log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

I just added my max out video that i filmed at the end of my bulk to the beginning of the thread. their decent lifts considering my weight and being a bodybuilder

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Digging the videos... Where did you add the Max Out video to? Keep tearing it up man..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Digging the videos... Where did you add the Max Out video to? Keep tearing it up man..
    thanx and its at the beginning of the thread. but does any1 know how to change your signature?

thanx and its at the beginning of the thread. but does any1 know how to change your signature?
    Click on User cp (top left hand side of the menu screen right above the reply button) scroll down to edit signature and do what you need to.

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Nice video and solid numbers. Can't wait to see the progress with the dieting.

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Click on User cp (top left hand side of the menu screen right above the reply button) scroll down to edit signature and do what you need to.
    thanx bro

thanx bro
    no problem. Anything I can do to help.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hows the training going man?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^ I hope this was a sample of what your diet averages and not "some kind of meat" being mystery-meat in the cafeteria!

I'd like to think so since your diet looks real good.... Just poking you a little, bud.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

I kinda made some wrong decisions this weekend ha. i got drunk both friday and saturday night, and had a cheat meal of all you can eat today... although i cheated a bit i still feel like i lost my 1 pound for the week, but will find out tomorrow.

Haha I had a bad food intake as well this weekend. Pint of icecream Friday and Chinese buffet but Saturday i was down to 163ish lbs then Saturday I ate McDonalds for Dinner and we made Wheat Crust pizza last night but it was a lot of carbs for me to take in lol. Overall I feel good just bloated still haha.