Closed Thread
    Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Who else thinks they should get rid of the rep system and ban all mods.

They are annoying.

Latic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Latic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Latic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Latic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Latic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Latic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes.

And no, im not saying that because im red

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Starting rep power 24

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000) AMK22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I'm sure the board wouldn't be plagued by a bunch of twats trying to mess things up for everyone else.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    I'm sorry baby, ill do better. Just give me another chance. I love you.

Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Ahhhhhhh f UCK. inb4banned

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To late brah, ban hammer time, see you on the other side.
    "Come over here, then," I said. He responded with, "You come over here.'I didn't hesitate. I got up and walked over to the foot of his bed.

*proudmanlets manmore bodyguard*
    *If you take my posts as serious you're probably retarded crew*
    *People think i'm squinting all the time crew*
    *Vocaroo Crew*

*hi you*

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol oh you

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Kezzyukbrah View Post
    Starting rep power 24
    IP check
    ban for multiple accts
    no need to neg this one
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i still dont quite understand the rep system. what does it matter?

Didn't think he was going to get banned for that. Oh well bye op

Edit: thanks for heads up lbm

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Lol oh you
    That wasn't me. Srs

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what u would give for just one mod-rep .... ... mmm
    Athletics > Aesthetics
    I guess its time to start training again.
    - No longer in a long term relationship crew because sloots gun sloot.
    - Finishing a degree at age 30 crew

N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont care ****el

anonymous
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    IP check
    ban for multiple accts
    no need to neg this one
    Lean body mass strikes again

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Didn't think he was going to get banned for that. Oh well bye op

Edit: thanks for heads up lbm
    I realize that it is nice for members to see why someone is banned,especially in a thread like this.
    It always amazes me that a person would make a thread like this when they have several previously banned names.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    I realize that it is nice for members to see why someone is banned,especially in a thread like this.
    It always amazes me that a person would make a thread like this when they have several previously banned names.
    Thought it was VA in a bad mood for a minute there.

midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    keep the rep system. get rid of the anal mods, theres some up tight mods rolling around these parts, n sum fo them dont evan lift. get rid of the douche ones an keep the cool ones. douche mods include ban hammer on pm nudes ban hammer on blurred out nudes ban hammer on sexual positions aquired by trolling. an the mods that neg me after this post.those are the douche mods. get rid of dem

midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) midget2ninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thought it was VA in a bad mood for a minute there.
    How you get such a high rep power? thats crazy

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    ITT: LBM steals a kill from memcop.

Originally Posted by midget2ninja View Post
    keep the rep system. get rid of the anal mods, theres some up tight mods rolling around these parts, n sum fo them dont evan lift. get rid of the douche ones an keep the cool ones. douche mods include ban hammer on pm nudes ban hammer on blurred out nudes ban hammer on sexual positions aquired by trolling. an the mods that neg me after this post.those are the douche mods. get rid of dem
    Get rid of yourself. thanks.
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There was no rep system/ mod presence on that misc spinoff site and it rapidly went t*ts up. If there is no reps there is no incentive for people to make quality posts/ not be a complete vagina in the comments, and if there are no mods then the forum rapidly becomes one big clusterf*ck of trolls trying to ruin it for everyone else.

benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    only thing i wish is mods become more chill, you guys fukin banned the british broadcasting company for fuks sake lol abit too far brahs

(plz dont ban or neg me )

Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Exclamation

TheLittleBigMan strikes again!