Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    And this man can out squat/bench/deadlift that whole team.

This isn't about Clemson, it's about the gamecocks, but every time I've been to the USC weight room I also lol at the ****ty numbers on their wall. They had some at under 400 squat, and 250 bench. These guys are ****ing college altheltes, some 20-22 years old. I'm ****ing 16, and can squat/bench(and probably power clean if I did it more) more than most of thoses players who weigh the same as me. It's just ****ing unreal that people actually think that football players are strong anyways. Always makes me laugh.
    Have you ever seen how the wide receivers are built. Most of them look like starving ethiopians.
    ***Georgia Crew***

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SPFjudge View Post
    Have you ever seen how the wide receivers are built. Most of them look like starving ethiopians.
    I also look like a starving Ethiopian, but I'm white. According to my family atleast.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Football players don't have all year to lift. They also play a sport. A sport that if you played at their level, you would probably get seriously hurt, or even be killed. Regardless of their in the gym strength. Don't be mad at them for having crap coaches. Great big strong guys have come out of USC (bush, cushing, matthews) probably due more to genetics and private trainers they had rather than the school's s and c program .

Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rusty56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BEhave View Post
    Football players don't have all year to lift. They also play a sport. A sport that if you played at their level, you would probably get seriously hurt, or even be killed. Regardless of their in the gym strength. Don't be mad at them for having crap coaches. Great big strong guys have come out of USC (bush, cushing, matthews) probably due more to genetics and private trainers they had rather than the school's s and c program .
    I highly doubt anyone here would get killed playing D-1 football. i'm sure that a few ppl here have probably played d-1.

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BEhave View Post
    American football players have one of the shortest sports season out of any sport. They might not have all year, but they have a lot of time.

And lol at seriously hurt or killed. Right now? Yeah, I'd be killed. I'm a ****ing shrimp, but then again, I'm three years younger than most of them.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rusty56 View Post
    I highly doubt anyone here would get killed playing D-1 football. i'm sure that a few ppl here have probably played d-1.
    I think he thought this was D-1 Football:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOWzZ...DF511F372C9ADB

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    American football players have one of the shortest sports season out of any sport. They might not have all year, but they have a lot of time.

And lol at seriously hurt or killed. Right now? Yeah, I'd be killed. I'm a ****ing shrimp, but then again, I'm three years younger than most of them.
    Some of them are shrimps too. Deshawn Jackson is an nfl wide reciever and is 510 175.

I was straight up trolling on the killed part