justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Muscletech Neurocore Review

This is my first review guys, so go easy

Muscletech is like the Nike or ***** of Supplement brands. Brand name supps sold @ ridiculous prices that have the same effect as those which cost a lot less in comparison.
    Now prior to taking Neurocore I was taking 1mr and before that I had been taking white flood for quite a prolonged period of time. White flood was great for me, love the pins and needle feeling you get and the surge of energy that you receive after consuming. Never had a preworkout hangover while taking this stuff either. 1mr was also good, but a little too intense for my liking. Don't get me wrong i was super energized for my work out, but the crash and burn effect afterwards was bad. I couldn't sleep well at night (I work out at night time)and kept waking up in sweat. I mean eventually as my body become more tolerant these effects did start to ware away, but the first few weeks post workout was pretty bad.

So after I finished my tub of 1mr I decided to stop taking pwo for about 7 weeks, instead I would just heap 3-4 teaspoons of coffee and drink that before my work outs. I then happened to buy the new muscle and fitness magazine and the first few pages were advertisements for muscletechs new line of products one of which included an advertisement for Neurocore. Read over it, compared the ingredients to other pwo supplements that had been recommended and read some online reviews before i decided to try it out.

Now the day I got it was my day for training shoulders (probably one of my least liked body parts to train). Anyway opened the tub, looked inside and the first thing I noticed was how small the scoop was. I thought 1mr had a small scoop, but wow neurocore's scoop is bloody tiny! From that I assumed muscletech weren't lying when they said this is ultra concentrated! So mixed up 1 1/2 scoops in my shaker, and i was surprised at how purple(grape flavoured) the water turned after mixing such a small amount of powder with it.
    I've had alot of different brands of pwo supplements, and without a doubt Neurocore is probably the best tasting one that I have ever had. Grape flavoured honestly tasted like kool aid! Mixability was also really good as there was not much settling at the bottom of my drink.
    Took a good 15 minutes before I could start to feel it kicking in, and boy was I pumped up when I entered the gym.
    As I stated earlier shoulders aren't my favourite group of muscle to train, but today was a different day!
    The endurance was really good and effective, after a good 1 1/2 hours of training I still felt I had some energy still left in the tank, where as with something like 1mr after my workout I felt like a freight train had hit me head on!
    Focus, this is where it shines for me. I would rather have focus over pump and endurance or taste or anything. I love having tunnel vision and good mind muscle connection. I would totally zone out with this stuff. I never had a hard crash from it either. I also felt more ambitious in terms of the weight that I wanted to lift and went straight at many personal records.
    In terms of vascularity i did notice some of my veins starting to pop out a little more than usual, and the pumps came on quite easily and tended to linger through out the whole training sessions. Physically, I experienced improved endurance, a slight increase in strength and significant pumps.

I think muscletech may have turned things around with this product. No PROP blends.. just straight up goodies.
    Neurocore was a pleasant surprise and I had a great experience with it, especially loving the boosted endurance aspect.

STFU AND LIFT...Tears get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.
    *God Bless*
    IG:justhime

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by justhime View Post
    This is my first review guys, so go easy

Muscletech is like the Nike or ***** of Supplement brands. Brand name supps sold @ ridiculous prices that have the same effect as those which cost a lot less in comparison.
    Now prior to taking Neurocore I was taking 1mr and before that I had been taking white flood for quite a prolonged period of time. White flood was great for me, love the pins and needle feeling you get and the surge of energy that you receive after consuming. Never had a preworkout hangover while taking this stuff either. 1mr was also good, but a little too intense for my liking. Don't get me wrong i was super energized for my work out, but the crash and burn effect afterwards was bad. I couldn't sleep well at night (I work out at night time)and kept waking up in sweat. I mean eventually as my body become more tolerant these effects did start to ware away, but the first few weeks post workout was pretty bad.

So after I finished my tub of 1mr I decided to stop taking pwo for about 7 weeks, instead I would just heap 3-4 teaspoons of coffee and drink that before my work outs. I then happened to buy the new muscle and fitness magazine and the first few pages were advertisements for muscletechs new line of products one of which included an advertisement for Neurocore. Read over it, compared the ingredients to other pwo supplements that had been recommended and read some online reviews before i decided to try it out.

Now the day I got it was my day for training shoulders (probably one of my least liked body parts to train). Anyway opened the tub, looked inside and the first thing I noticed was how small the scoop was. I thought 1mr had a small scoop, but wow neurocore's scoop is bloody tiny! From that I assumed muscletech weren't lying when they said this is ultra concentrated! So mixed up 1 1/2 scoops in my shaker, and i was surprised at how purple(grape flavoured) the water turned after mixing such a small amount of powder with it.
    I've had alot of different brands of pwo supplements, and without a doubt Neurocore is probably the best tasting one that I have ever had. Grape flavoured honestly tasted like kool aid! Mixability was also really good as there was not much settling at the bottom of my drink.
    Took a good 15 minutes before I could start to feel it kicking in, and boy was I pumped up when I entered the gym.
    As I stated earlier shoulders aren't my favourite group of muscle to train, but today was a different day!
    The endurance was really good and effective, after a good 1 1/2 hours of training I still felt I had some energy still left in the tank, where as with something like 1mr after my workout I felt like a freight train had hit me head on!
    Focus, this is where it shines for me. I would rather have focus over pump and endurance or taste or anything. I love having tunnel vision and good mind muscle connection. I would totally zone out with this stuff. I never had a hard crash from it either. I also felt more ambitious in terms of the weight that I wanted to lift and went straight at many personal records.
    In terms of vascularity i did notice some of my veins starting to pop out a little more than usual, and the pumps came on quite easily and tended to linger through out the whole training sessions. Physically, I experienced improved endurance, a slight increase in strength and significant pumps.

I think muscletech may have turned things around with this product. No PROP blends.. just straight up goodies.
    Neurocore was a pleasant surprise and I had a great experience with it, especially loving the boosted endurance aspect.

Holy ****, I love this review for a tonne of reasons. Repped.

This is a great ex of how the tide is turning and MT is earning respect from the experienced supplement users on here. Thanks for taking the time to put together the detailed review and back story.

You're on-point when describing the focus as tunnel-vision, when I'm on NeuroCore it's just me and the weights, no matter how jammed the gym is.

"I think muscletech may have turned things around with this product. No PROP blends.. just straight up goodies. "
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000) angus_18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    truly a great review! REPPED!

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MuscleTechJake View Post
    Holy ****, I love this review for a tonne of reasons. Repped.

This is a great ex of how the tide is turning and MT is earning respect from the experienced supplement users on here. Thanks for taking the time to put together the detailed review and back story.

You're on-point when describing the focus as tunnel-vision, when I'm on NeuroCore it's just me and the weights, no matter how jammed the gym is.

"I think muscletech may have turned things around with this product. No PROP blends.. just straight up goodies. "
    ^ Yep, what he said.

Excellent review brother.
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech