cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what multiplier am I? trying to work out daily calorie expedeture

I'm trying to work out my daily calorie expedeture so I can work out the calories 4 my bulk.

I'm using the '1 x (bw in kg) x 24 x multiplier' method.

I workout 4 times a week lifting heavy for 45-60 mins and I work a manual job (factory work) and I'm active out of work.

What multipler should I use? I'm thinking 1.65 but maybe 1.8 cos of my job?

Anyone else got this lifestyle so I can compare?
    LIFT, EAT, SQUAT

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah maybe start at around 1.7. Gaining too much then just scale back.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Yeah maybe start at around 1.7. Gaining too much then just scale back.
    Lol. Never thought of that. :-)
    LIFT, EAT, SQUAT