Page 249 of 291 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 8713
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to worry a lot, about putting stuff out, there's A TON of ch*t in my post history... I didn't want ones IRL to find some of it, hence I rarely added anyone from here to accounts like FB or Myspace (past). I'll live with it though if discovered. I din't think one's post history could be wiped out though. Strange I am just learning this.

I have considered being a home economics teacher, given I'm such a brilliant cook.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    Thanks. I'm going to be a teacher, do you think on the elementary level, kids will even bother with me? I'm sure that in 15 years here there is stuff that I've said that could be construed as inappropriate. You know how conversations in the misc turn sometimes.

On my powerlifting log everybody just called me by my first name, so if they're really looking, I'd say they could find it. But is anybody going to wee through 28k posts to find something worth finding?

So what do you think?
    i guess it all depends on how hard it would be to backtrace you. i have no clue what your name is but i also havent spent any time trying to figure it out either as i have no reason to. just googling your username all i see is social media accounts of black dudes so i think youre safe there. even still, 28k posts is a lot of chit to wade through to find something potentially embarrassing. i wouldnt worry about it if it were me

my main forum is a chitty little private mma forum that is almost dead at this point but most of us know each other IRL, have met up at ufc events, text, etc so im never worried there. here is a diffrent animal though so i can certainly see if someone was worried
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I'd also make a fantastic gym teacher. Me teaching physical ed.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I used to worry a lot, about putting stuff out, there's A TON of ch*t in my post history... I didn't want ones IRL to find some of it, hence I rarely added anyone from here to accounts like FB or Myspace (past). I'll live with it though if discovered. I din't think one's post history could be wiped out though. Strange I am just learning this.

I have considered being a home economics teacher, given I'm such a brilliant cook.
    I just see people getting bit in the ass for stuff, even if it's not that bad. One guy here locally was running for some City Council position has been getting torn to pieces by some Tweets he made 8 years ago that were moderately offensive I guess (if you're sensitive).

I thought they couldn't do the wiping of accounts anymore, and I think it's in the rules. I knew they could 10 years ago. I'm thinking about doing it and coming back as a n00b. I might PM a certain local mod and ask him about it (not the cuckmeister).

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    i guess it all depends on how hard it would be to backtrace you. i have no clue what your name is but i also havent spent any time trying to figure it out either as i have no reason to. just googling your username all i see is social media accounts of black dudes so i think youre safe there. even still, 28k posts is a lot of chit to wade through to find something potentially embarrassing. i wouldnt worry about it if it were me

my main forum is a chitty little private mma forum that is almost dead at this point but most of us know each other IRL, have met up at ufc events, text, etc so im never worried there. here is a diffrent animal though so i can certainly see if someone was worried
    Yeah see part of me thinks I'm worried about nothing. It wouldn't be out of the norm for me, I'm a little neurotic, in case my posting hasn't tipped you off.

edit: So I was just googling myself in various ways and the only way bb.com came up was when I googled my name and my username at the same time. And obviously if you already have the username, you've already figured it out. So maybe I'm good.

edit edit: It doesn't hurt that I share a name with 2 popular professional athletes (one of which is in the UFC lol).
    Last edited by Black_Spit; 07-19-2016 at 01:12 PM.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No social media crew checking in

Only LinkedIn, for obvious reasons.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Scouting new bb.com profile ideas?

I seen a few mods with "I won't delete your embarrassing posts, so don't asK" which makes me think your post history cannot be wiped out. Just don't be too open I guess, or mix RL with this. I'm sure many of us would hate to see you go anyway Black Spit. Whatever you do if you go shopping, to the pet store, the Flea Market, or yunno, if you go ANYWHERE....never wear a Misc t-shirt. I'd where an "I Voted For Obama" t-shirt instead ffs lol.

I seen a few mods with "I won't delete your embarrassing posts, so don't asK" which makes me think your post history cannot be wiped out. Just don't be too open I guess, or mix RL with this. I'm sure many of us would hate to see you go anyway Black Spit. Whatever you do if you go shopping, to the pet store, the Flea Market, or yunno, if you go ANYWHERE....never wear a Misc t-shirt. I'd where an "I Voted For Obama" t-shirt instead ffs lol.
    Thanks, I appreciate that.

Yeah after spending some time googling myself, I don't think I have anything to worry about anyway.

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No social media crew checking in

shouldnt you have a job before getting an linkedin?

i saw a guy wearing a misc bert shirt in the gym years ago. was kinda surprised to see 1 IRL

I think tonight is the night Dana is giving his speech at the RNC. Anybody else tuning in for this? I feel like this will be interesting.

Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    I think tonight is the night Dana is giving his speech at the RNC. Anybody else tuning in for this? I feel like this will be interesting.
    those fukin goofs have no idea what they are in store for

Shocked Vince isn't speaking, he and trump so close for so many years. Trump in the celeb wing of wwe hall of fame.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    shouldnt you have a job before getting an linkedin?
    lol, not necessarily.

Actually, I do have a job now.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Anybody know when Danabless comes on?

Edit: nvm he already went.

Last edited by Black_Spit; 07-19-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Favorite fish is seared marlin

Least favorite I had some fish heads with lunch that's making my stomach act weird.

i got food poisoning from fish like 30 years ago and haven't been able to eat it since. kinda sucks but it is what it is

national chicken wing day and jason bourne comes out tonight so I guess my evening is planned.

i got food poisoning from fish like 30 years ago and haven't been able to eat it since. kinda sucks but it is what it is
    30 years ago? You're 60 years old now?

30 years ago? You're 60 years old now?
    how on earth did you come up with that math?

Love ruthless Robbie and rose but gotta skip the next ppv. The fish heads at lunch are bout to clean me right out.

I have loved the Bourne movies.

I hear your GF Ronda is pregnant. Is that true or just rumors?

I hear your GF Ronda is pregnant. Is that true or just rumors?
    I thought she's been showing for months now. No but if she was, wouldn't be mine. I wouldn't even backdoor her hard I dislike her that much.

I caught Spider Man jerkin off in a booth
    To a Wonder Woman comic, then that Bionic
    Bitch ****ed the Hulk a.k.a. Bruce Banner
    Did I see Santa? No, it's the Green Lantern

wings and bourne night was a moderate success. haven't decided if i liked the movie yet or not. no going to spoil it for anyone

wings and bourne night was a moderate success. haven't decided if i liked the movie yet or not. no going to spoil it for anyone
    Worth it if you enjoyed every (and I stress EVERY) Bourne movie before it on some kind of level? Yeah I watched the Secret Life of Pets last weekend... I won't spoil that one for anybody either.

I make a brilliant breaded chicken wings served with white bbq sauce btw. No pun, I mean the BBQ sauce is actually supposed to be white not red. I am not referencing manjuice or anything.

Worth it if you enjoyed every (and I stress EVERY) Bourne movie before it on some kind of level? Yeah I watched the Secret Life of Pets last weekend... I won't spoil that one for anybody either.

I make a brilliant breaded chicken wings served with white bbq sauce btw. No pun, I mean the BBQ sauce is actually supposed to be white not red. I am not referencing manjuice or anything.
    yeah worth it in that regard.

in4 jizzBQ sauce recipe

chunk and gainzzz both banned on the same day?

chunk and gainzzz both banned on the same day?

lol I think Gainzzz gets banned on purpose. Wtf did he do this time?

Page 249 of 291 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast