Page 122 of 291 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 8713
    BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WishmasterATM View Post
    lets do yahoo guys.

well bpp I took 3 clinchers and compared them to people/characters from movie based on what I know pf.them.

you were Mark Strong in Robin hood and achilles in troy.

JB was mark whalberg in the other guys

Clark was vince vaugh in old school and phil in the hangover
    in on yahoo...u settin it up?

win

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    I'm in 4 leagues, and your ****ty at this.

MJD = holdout/might not see field at all
    Forte = good, but not top...Bush will steal carries and TDs and he has had contract issues

Witten = spleen issues, solid but I'd put Jimmy Graham ahead of him

Picks you should look at.

Def: San Francisco, Steelers
    QB: I'd add in Brady of course and put Ryan/Rivers/Cutler as late round sleepers you can get in the 5th or later for great value
    WR: Andre worries me, very injury prone...Colston should be looked at as should Cruz, Julio Jones, Roddy White...I would say Harvin is a great sleeper here
    RB: I like Foster, Rice, McCoy...I'm weary of MJD good value is McGahee way later and also Green-Ellis is a good sleeper
    TE: Jimmy G., Gron, Vernon, Tony G...sleepers Jared Cook and Tamme for the Broncos
    -Of course I'm not going to pick up MJD if he's not squared away.
    -Forte should have a killer year, and he's consistent. He's not going anywhere now that he and management got a new deal sewn up.
    -Graham is a solid pick. Will take that into consideration.
    -Andre has had health issues, but I think he'll dominate this year. If we're talking about injured Texans, I'd be more worried about Arian Foster. There's a guy who could easily belt out 1400 yards if he could stay on the field.
    -Colston and Brees could pair up for crazy yardage. Will consider. Percy Harvin, as well.
    -Tamme could be money given Peyton's propensity for TE screens and rollouts. Will consider.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in 4 leagues, and your ****ty at this.

MJD = holdout/might not see field at all
    Forte = good, but not top...Bush will steal carries and TDs and he has had contract issues

Witten = spleen issues, solid but I'd put Jimmy Graham ahead of him

Picks you should look at.

Def: San Francisco, Steelers
    QB: I'd add in Brady of course and put Ryan/Rivers/Cutler as late round sleepers you can get in the 5th or later for great value
    WR: Andre worries me, very injury prone...Colston should be looked at as should Cruz, Julio Jones, Roddy White...I would say Harvin is a great sleeper here
    RB: I like Foster, Rice, McCoy...I'm weary of MJD good value is McGahee way later and also Green-Ellis is a good sleeper
    TE: Jimmy G., Gron, Vernon, Tony G...sleepers Jared Cook and Tamme for the Broncos
    what about the steelers screams good pick?

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I forgot about the Raiders D. That'll be a nice sleeper pick.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's the Steelers?

Last season they gave up the fewest yards and fewest points. They feel they've improved from last season with Lewis opposite Taylor, they also are expecting to have the LB corp healthy and with Harrison/Woodley running around back there it's hard to bet against 'em. Also there's a big buzz about McLendon playing the NT this season to replace a rather weak point for the team.

Also Lawler Tamme has already worked with Peyton in Indy when Clark was banged up a couple years ago...so the brass at Denver was smart to move him over, he should have the potential to produce prime Clark type numbers. And the folks in the "know" think Decker has real potential too as he's clicking with Peyton.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's the Steelers?

Last season they gave up the fewest yards and fewest points. They feel they've improved from last season with Lewis opposite Taylor, they also are expecting to have the LB corp healthy and with Harrison/Woodley running around back there it's hard to bet against 'em. Also there's a big buzz about McLendon playing the NT this season to replace a rather weak point for the team.

Also Lawler Tamme has already worked with Peyton in Indy when Clark was banged up a couple years ago...so the brass at Denver was smart to move him over, he should have the potential to produce prime Clark type numbers. And the folks in the "know" think Decker has real potential too as he's clicking with Peyton.
    i doubt they will be as good as were last year. especially if ben is getting sacked a record number of times already and season has not started.

im sure they will be good, but honestly the Lions D is a better pick. They scored a ridiculous number of defensive TD's and had tons of turnovers last year. I expect they will be even better this year with a sold offense giving them a break once and while

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    i doubt they will be as good as were last year. especially if ben is getting sacked a record number of times already and season has not started.

im sure they will be good, but honestly the Lions D is a better pick. They scored a ridiculous number of defensive TD's and had tons of turnovers last year. I expect they will be even better this year with a sold offense giving them a break once and while
    Here's the thing about defensive TDs: they're hard to duplicate. The '06-'09 Bears were probably the only defensive group that could consistently score big turnovers. So take that with a grain of salt.

You should also consider how much better Pittsburgh's Sam and Mike LBs fly around. They pretty much eliminate screen passes, and trying to get your rushers on the edge is nearly impossible. The Steelers D was, is, and will be stout for some time to come.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't even played Fantasy Football in the past few years. The last time I played was on the Misc. and I ended up winning it.

Just can't seem to muster the caring for it anymore though.

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Here's the thing about defensive TDs: they're hard to duplicate. The '06-'09 Bears were probably the only defensive group that could consistently score big turnovers. So take that with a grain of salt.

You should also consider how much better Pittsburgh's Sam and Mike LBs fly around. They pretty much eliminate screen passes, and trying to get your rushers on the edge is nearly impossible. The Steelers D was, is, and will be stout for some time to come.
    i also take the return yards into account

i need help with a good fantasy team name. I was thinking of going the sandusky route

any ideas?

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    prepare your angus?

will we be actually lifting at the seminar? will my squat jerk be laughed at? and will the fact that i catapult the snatch get me shot?
    Peppered, yes, no, no.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    Peppered, yes, no, no.
    excellent now help me with a team name please

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    excellent now help me with a team name please
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BPP View Post
    whats it like living in a 3rd world nation?
    I love it. No one is on time for anything though. That kinda gets annoying.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScaleAndSteel View Post
    I love it. No one is on time for anything though. That kinda gets annoying.
    do u live in a nice area? hows cartel violence there? do you drink the water?

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do u live in a nice area? hows cartel violence there? do you drink the water?
    Lol. Yeah we live in a nice area. Cozumel and Playa del Carmen are very safe. Cancun is safe too but since its bigger there are some bad area's. There is zero cartel activity here. I live about 2 miles from the Mexican Presidents version of Camp David, srs. Nothing happens here for crime that isn't drunk related (like drunk driving). The cartel crap is all up north at the border. We are very, very far away from there.

The entire area is dependent on tourism so if they have those kinds of problems, literally everyone would go broke because every business in one form or another depends on tourists coming and spending money.

Tap water is generally not safe to drink. They simply don't clean it as well as they do in the US. Locals often times do drink it. I drink a bit here and there when I brush my teeth or shower. I have not gotten sick. All resorts and restaurants have filtered water so it is literally on non-issue. Every house has a water cooler station (like in an office building) and the water jugs are cheap. It is just another appliance type of thing that everyone has anyways.

I can go a couple blocks from my house and see multi-million dollar mansions. I unfortunately don't occupy one.

The gym I go to here is ten times nicer then any I ever was at in the US. The people are for the most part happy and chubby. They actually have lots of chubby people here. The common person has a gut and flabby. I am not sure why. Perhaps a poorer standard of nutrition.

Lol. Yeah we live in a nice area. Cozumel and Playa del Carmen are very safe. Cancun is safe too but since its bigger there are some bad area's. There is zero cartel activity here. I live about 2 miles from the Mexican Presidents version of Camp David, srs. Nothing happens here for crime that isn't drunk related (like drunk driving). The cartel crap is all up north at the border. We are very, very far away from there.

The entire area is dependent on tourism so if they have those kinds of problems, literally everyone would go broke because every business in one form or another depends on tourists coming and spending money.

Tap water is generally not safe to drink. They simply don't clean it as well as they do in the US. Locals often times do drink it. I drink a bit here and there when I brush my teeth or shower. I have not gotten sick. All resorts and restaurants have filtered water so it is literally on non-issue. Every house has a water cooler station (like in an office building) and the water jugs are cheap. It is just another appliance type of thing that everyone has anyways.

I can go a couple blocks from my house and see multi-million dollar mansions. I unfortunately don't occupy one.

The gym I go to here is ten times nicer then any I ever was at in the US. The people are for the most part happy and chubby. They actually have lots of chubby people here. The common person has a gut and flabby. I am not sure why. Perhaps a poorer standard of nutrition.
    thats good, cant imagine living in one of the mexican border towns....

hows cost of living?

thats good, cant imagine living in one of the mexican border towns....

hows cost of living?
    Well...cheap so long as you go where the locals go. If you shop anywhere near the tourist area's then it's very expensive. Some things are very expensive. Cars, fridge, dryer (appliances) and such because they are entirely shipped to the island. They are always costly. The vast majority of things though are cheap. Our family food bill for almost the exact same stuff has decreased by about 60% since we have gotten here.

If you can get a good job here it is a good life. 100k can get you into one hell of a sweet house. $65/$100 a week for a full time maid, depending on how experienced they are and what references they have. That is like 6 hours a day, 6 days a week maid. A full time nanny for the kids runs around $65 a week, for 6 hours a day 6 days a week.

Supplements are brutal though. I still order mine from BB.com and the shipping can range from $25 up to $75 depending on my order. It is still cheaper then the local GNC that literally charges $110 US for a tub of ON whey.

Well...cheap so long as you go where the locals go. If you shop anywhere near the tourist area's then it's very expensive. Some things are very expensive. Cars, fridge, dryer (appliances) and such because they are entirely shipped to the island. They are always costly. The vast majority of things though are cheap. Our family food bill for almost the exact same stuff has decreased by about 60% since we have gotten here.

If you can get a good job here it is a good life. 100k can get you into one hell of a sweet house. $65/$100 a week for a full time maid, depending on how experienced they are and what references they have. That is like 6 hours a day, 6 days a week maid. A full time nanny for the kids runs around $65 a week, for 6 hours a day 6 days a week.

Supplements are brutal though. I still order mine from BB.com and the shipping can range from $25 up to $75 depending on my order. It is still cheaper then the local GNC that literally charges $110 US for a tub of ON whey.
    ah, you're on an island?

what about nromal stuff like movies, malls, etc... outside of touristy stuff do you get normal release date movies, can you buy the coolest new affliction shirt, etc?

ah, you're on an island?

what about nromal stuff like movies, malls, etc... outside of touristy stuff do you get normal release date movies, can you buy the coolest new affliction shirt, etc?
    Yeah I live on an Island about 30 minutes off the mainland. If you do a cruise in the Caribbean, chance are you will be stopping here. I almost forgot one other small perk to living here. No one here knows or cares about the UFC so all the PPV's are absolutely free. I watched the last Silva/Chael fight fo free...watched the Faber one for free...that was good cause that night sucked. All the PPV stuff is absolutely free (people still dont really watch it here). They watch this old WWF style lucha libre crap where literally all the dudes where masks. It is so weird.

The movies are the same but we get them about a month late. It is what it is. A very big movie like Batman is here at the same time as everyone else. Normal movies though will be a couple weeks to a month late. The theaters are clean and very nicely kept. 90% of all movies are in english with spanish subtitles.

I have no idea what an affliction shirt is so I don't know about that. I am not into much fashion. I am sure you can get anything here as anywhere else though. Oh yeah...the beaches here absolutely rock. I could spend every weekend swimming, eating and drinking on a beach with my family. We usually do too. About 2 weekends a month at least we are at the beach for the entire day. That my friend is what life is all about. Then the euro-chicks walk by topless (it happens every once in a while) and I take my perv glance, my wife slaps me and tells me to grow up and my son high fives me. He doesnt cause he is only one but he will when he is old enough.

nude beaches 4tw.... whats taxes and all that like? that actually doesnt sound too bad! is it hard to find work, or does everyone work at the tourist jobs for the most part

nude beaches 4tw.... whats taxes and all that like? that actually doesnt sound too bad! is it hard to find work, or does everyone work at the tourist jobs for the most part
    We don't technically have nude beaches here. Chicks will just go topless some times. It is almost always euro chicks but not always.

I really don't know about taxes or the price of gas to be honest. We don't pay them. My wife works for the State and her family is heavily steeped into the political scene here. We don't pay taxes or for gas. We get coupons every month and the petro is free. It would probably be expensive though but I have no idea.

As far as work for an American goes...well thats the rub so to speak. Legally, an American cannot do a job a Mexican can do. It is a poor country so they did that law to protect the local people. It however doesn't cover several key areas. Anyone can start their own business. Most Americans I have run into here are either retired and living high off their retirement money (it goes alot farther here then it would at home) or have their own business. I am friends with a local American map maker who is also an archeologist and mayan historian.

I am basically working on becoming a liason of sorts since I am a licensed US attorney. I am working with a company here who has international headquarters in the US. I would be the guy who is the go-between the US and local business. I am also working on some other side stuff with some local attorneys.

Basically, if you don't have a job figured out...don't come here thinking you will make it work. Many Americans actually do and most end up back home within a year.

Edit:

For the record, if you talk to any real Mayan...mayan historian or any Mayan temple person....the entire Mayan calender thing with the world coming to an end...it is all BS. No Mayan thinks that. They will all tell you that the calender was never intended to say it was the end of the world. There are mayan calender cycles after it too. It was only made into a thing because some people will believe anything they are told by whoever tells them.

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    allright!!.so im.not the only island one around here
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am friends with a local American map maker who is also an archeologist and mayan historian.
    This sounds like something I'd love to do.

All this talk makes me wish my move to Peru would have happened. It was seriously being considered for about a week, but then the logistics failed and I don't actually know if my wife was serious or just saying she was.

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    This sounds like something I'd love to do.
    what else do you love?
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

Originally Posted by WishmasterATM View Post
    what else do you love?
    I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course, my friend Baxter here.

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course, my friend Baxter here.
    I love lamp.

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I love lamp.
    dont invite me to game night, I wont come.

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I love lamp.
    I'm sure there is some sort of group you can go to for that sort of thing.

LOL @ Wikipedia:

It was than revealed that Jones declined a fight against Chael Sonnen, who offered to take the fight on eight days notice, but Jones was a crybaby, and backed out of the fight. As a result, the event was cancelled and Jones ruined the entire event.

Page 122 of 291 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast