Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by limepickle View Post
    looks like you and I are ina similar place in terms out weight. Don't know about you but I'm pushing for single digit bf and it seems such along way off. My progress is so slow compared to before (when I had much more to lose, of course)
    Yeah same, progress has pretty much stopped entirely. I've been bouncing 160-165 lbs for 10 weeks now. I'd like to hit 10% BF and have abs show, not just shape of abs, but I feel like I haven't had as much motivation in the recent weeks.

What's your calorie intake at?

limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chudude View Post
    Yeah same, progress has pretty much stopped entirely. I've been bouncing 160-165 lbs for 10 weeks now. I'd like to hit 10% BF and have abs show, not just shape of abs, but I feel like I haven't had as much motivation in the recent weeks.

What's your calorie intake at?
    Just moved to 2000 from 2200. Maint. is 2800-3000 but booze binging at the weekend is killing/slowing progress. Think I'm going to stop drinking for a few weeks.

Where's your bf now? Mine is 17-19% on my scales depending on time of day etc

mind over muscles Javid_Shanghai's Avatar
    Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yesterday ive been doing giant sets, 4 exercises back to back with no rest, but with lighter weight what i usually lift. Guy next to me just looked at me and said, the hell is this, chick's weight? yeah, he was bigger and stronger than me, but.. i couldnt explain what im doing.. lol.. ive learned to keep my ego out of the gym )
    btw, anyone drink green tea? how many times a day? when? what kind of?
    "I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." (c)

Chainsaw Woodcarver jehutyzone123's Avatar
    jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehutyzone123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    this sums up my weekend. i had to do 10 miles on the treadmill between yesterday and today in order to see any movement on the scale.

[/size]

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    I was shocked I came in under 172 this morning since I mowed of s'more's Sat.
    However sunday I spent the better part of the day outside doing manual labor & chugging water while eating at maint. so that probably had something to do with it.

So instead of running.... This hot yoga place has 5 sessions for 5 bucks. Went in room.. I AM THE ONLY GUY THERE. At that point it was $5 well spent. lol The added bonus is the 105 degree room will help get rid of that water weight

limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10) limepickle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Javid_Shanghai View Post
    yesterday ive been doing giant sets, 4 exercises back to back with no rest, but with lighter weight what i usually lift. Guy next to me just looked at me and said, the hell is this, chick's weight? yeah, he was bigger and stronger than me, but.. i couldnt explain what im doing.. lol.. ive learned to keep my ego out of the gym )
    I used to move the weights back up to something I thought respectable after I used a machine so the person after me would think I was lifting more than I was. So sad

mind over muscles Javid_Shanghai's Avatar
    Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Javid_Shanghai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to move the weights back up to something I thought respectable after I used a machine so the person after me would think I was lifting more than I was. So sad
    lol. I used to be like u when just started to lift weights) phuck yeah)
    "I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." (c)

mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    Hello, all! I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring.

Some post workout weights:
    129 last Wednesday and Thursday
    131 yesterday and today

My waking weight today:
    You crazy, girl! I will admit, I weigh am upon arising and pm right before I go to bed. I do like seeing the difference that happens during sleep.

Originally Posted by Skullster View Post
    YES! Order your ab crunch chair today and flush your belly fat away. Alcohol not included.
    hah!

Originally Posted by jehutyzone123 View Post
    So instead of running.... This hot yoga place has 5 sessions for 5 bucks. Went in room.. I AM THE ONLY GUY THERE. At that point it was $5 well spent. lol The added bonus is the 105 degree room will help get rid of that water weight
    Work it, baby!

--

Outrigger canoe on Monday. We didn't go far, but stayed out long. The ocean was gorgeous. Super calm, no wind--like a huge swimming pool. We jumped into the deep blue and it was so entirely refreshing. The weather could not be more gorgeous. I've still not lifted. My cold/laryngitis is getting better. Dealing with some family issues in the process. I am down 0.5 to 133.5, so yay for a low. Gotta keep in the game to meet the goals!
    Kristin "Never mind your failures today...get back on that horse and RIDE!"
    The scale does not own me. :)

Nov 1 - Feb 1 NitroComp (Goal: 17% body fat--IT WILL BE MINE!!!)
    11/1: 128 | 11/8: 131.5 | 11/15: 129 | 11/23: 132 |11/29: 131
    12/6: 133 (WTF am I doing????) | 12/13: 132.5 | 12/20 | 12/27: 137 (damage control needed proto!) 1/3: 140.5 | 1/10: 133.5 | 1/17 | 1/20 | 1/27
    Sept - Jan OBF Comp (Goal-high teen body fat, bigger muscles: Big fat fail, but moving on).

houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) houstonrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    caprica...

why is your weight yo-yoing?

random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wth, I've been posting up a 5 lbs loss in 2 weeks, and I'm still listed at 275(I'm 270).
    110 lbs to lose! :)

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scatterzoom View Post
    I had my day all planned out and then.... some people at work ordered all sorts of BBQ.... tri-tip, ribs, brisket, plus potato salad, beans, cole slaw. dang. I have a hard time resisting FREE food. This was after I ate my PWO meal. I wish I knew before and it wouldn't have been a big deal. Also, I got really thirsty for some beer too and had to have a few. At least the weigh in was today. LOL.
    Free food & beer?
    I like where you work.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Calculated a little over 2 cals yesterday so about maint. didn't workout or anything.
    woke up 172 even.

Figured i'd be around 175 or something after that many carbs.

I'll get the spreadsheet updated tonight.

thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thjones3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hear you guys on the beer and free food! I've cut down on my beer consumption ALOT. I was drinking around 2500 cals per week in beer alone. Now I'm down to 5-6 beers on the weekend. My boss brought in a bunch of chickfila minis and cinnabuns earlier this week for breakfast. It was SO hard to resist, but I did it! Currently eating 1900 cals/day, 190g protien, 55g fat, the rest carbs.

Today was a struggle for me at the gym. I just couldn't get motivated and my Prewo didn't seem to do squat. I forced myself thru all the exercises and ended up with a decent workout, but I think I will take tomorrow off to recover. I started back supplementing with ZMA (as recommended by Ryan of 2020wellness), which is def working because I was having some crazy dreams last night...lol.
    Chuck Norris is so fast, he can start a fire by rubbing two ice cubes together.

chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just moved to 2000 from 2200. Maint. is 2800-3000 but booze binging at the weekend is killing/slowing progress. Think I'm going to stop drinking for a few weeks.

Where's your bf now? Mine is 17-19% on my scales depending on time of day etc
    Feel ya, past weekend was a lotta drinking for me as well. Tried to fit it in the numbers but it was tough.

Oh yeah? I actually place BF around 11-12%, still look like my pic. If you look like your prof pic shouldn't you be around lower BF%?

Originally Posted by thjones3 View Post
    Today was a struggle for me at the gym. I just couldn't get motivated and my Prewo didn't seem to do squat. I forced myself thru all the exercises and ended up with a decent workout, but I think I will take tomorrow off to recover. I started back supplementing with ZMA (as recommended by Ryan of 2020wellness), which is def working because I was having some crazy dreams last night...lol.
    Had a killer workout today and hit my macros almost poifectly (F65, C179, P180, Cals 1900). Pretty pleased with myself - so I uploaded a progress shot a week early

Originally Posted by chudude View Post
    If you look like your prof pic shouldn't you be around lower BF%?
    Profile pic is about a week ago but scales say 18%. I know they're not super accurate but seems about right. I can grab handfuls of fat around my stomach still ...

I'm actually quite excited about hitting 160. Last time I was that light I was 16! I got from 210 to 161 when I was about 23/24 (but less muscle mass) and gradually put it all back on after getting married and having kids - I got sloppy.

bigpercountry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks to those who responded to my last post. Yeah it was a carb heavy weekend...

dawkplex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Javid_Shanghai View Post
    Guy next to me just looked at me and said, the hell is this, chick's weight? yeah, he was bigger and stronger than me, but.. i couldnt explain what im doing.. lol.. ive learned to keep my ego out of the gym
    just use that as motivation for your next lift, or whenever you're tired as hell. i drink lipton diet citrus green tea, its not as effective as extract or non-diet, but with 0 cals, i'll take it.

Originally Posted by bigollie2006 View Post
    Thanks man its been a long journey but easily the best decision of my life. My goals where to be as strong as humanly possible at 10% bodyfat, therefore I lift heavy weight (80% and up of my 1rm) and I shot for high volume. All the routines I construct are based on progressive overload, with and emphasis on the big three lifts.

As far as diet goes, at the beginning it was mostly Spaghettios and pb& j with milk. Calories in vs out. Once I hit about 18-17%bf I started struggling with the diet, I hadbeen cutting for so long I just needed a break but I'm stubborn and kept tying to diet. Some days I would be in a deficit then some days I would be over maintenance. Basically I was unintentionally calorie cycling but I kept lifting to get stronger and the result was added lbm and a reduced bf% at the same weight. I have been keeping carbs at 100 grams a day and protein around 180-200. I ran a 1500 deficit the first 60lbs then 1000 for the last 10 coupled with IF. I can't really think of anything else I hope I answered your question.
    Sounds good man. I'm been yo-yo'ing between 210 and 220 for a while, mainly because of diet. I've got that in check now, but I havent been able to lift the last month because of a shoulder impingement. Hoping to start back up next week to increase cals out. Whats your goal now? Are you gonna keep cutting or clean bulk?

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had a decent back workout today. I admit, I was tired. I skipped chin ups and all bicep work. I did do t-bar rows, seated rows, deadlifts, lat pull downs, 1 arm db rows, though. Probably just going to stick with Sunday being bicep day since they need a lot of work.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

stewart262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who here makes room in there diet for a DQ blizzard once a week. I'm always crave those things haha. Sugar free jello does an ok job of diverting my craving for it though

Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brodaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lost 2.5 lbs since last weigh in on friday . 275.4 lbs atm (280 starting), and 2 more days to go.
    Decided to have a treatment, small 1 scoop ice cream from baskin robbins. Still within my calorie goals so its all good.

scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) scatterzoom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Free food & beer?
    I like where you work.
    Brewery...
    and too much free beer.
    Journal -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143348913

~ 235 lbs at my heaviest (Late 2008)
    ~ Feb 1 - May 1 2010 (205 - 177)
    ~ Feb 1 - May 1 2012 Comp (180 - 172.6)

May 1 - Aug 1 Comp (goal 160)
    5-1: 172.6 | 5-8 168.2 |5-15 166.4 | 5-22 167.8 | 5-29 172.5
    6-5: 171.7

Obrero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obrero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obrero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obrero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obrero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obrero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obrero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weighted today and the scale showed 205... It was 207.5 on Monday, anyone knows why this happened? The two times I had already emptied my intestines XD

Originally Posted by stewart262 View Post
    who here makes room in there diet for a DQ blizzard once a week. I'm always crave those things haha. Sugar free jello does an ok job of diverting my craving for it though
    Had to google DQ Blizzard! I'm quite lucky that I don't have much of a sweet tooth. Noodles, pasta, bread - these are the things I'm missing the most as they used to make up 60+% of my diet and now they're probably less than 10%. I'd say the one thing I miss the most is pizza, which I used to eat once a week and now I eat one every couple of months.

I drink wine and beer over the weekend as my 'cheats' so there's really no room for cheating on food - and at the moment I think I prefer to get a bit buzzed rather than indulge in a nice cheesy pizza.

How many cals in one of those Blizzard bad boys?

bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dawkplex View Post

Sounds good man. I'm been yo-yo'ing between 210 and 220 for a while, mainly because of diet. I've got that in check now, but I havent been able to lift the last month because of a shoulder impingement. Hoping to start back up next week to increase cals out. Whats your goal now? Are you gonna keep cutting or clean bulk?
    I haven't been able to lift the past few weeks because I no longer have a gym membership so I'm switching up to some weighted vest playground workout but I will never stop cutting until I reach my original 10% goal then I will slowly get swole as sh_it

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stewart262 View Post
    Killed me last week.

Only cake I've ever wanted/will ever want, for my birthday, is a DQ Ice cream/Blizzard cake.

Aw yeah.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    Killed me last week.

Only cake I've ever wanted/will ever want, for my birthday, is a DQ Ice cream/Blizzard cake.

Aw yeah.
    A few months back the blizzard of the month was a nutter butter blizzard and it single handedly destroyed my diet the whole month... Staying away from dq

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Macros in for the day: 2,559 285 53 216(Cals, carbs, fats, pro).
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

SPREADSHEET UPDATED

Missing some people from last week.
    hope their just busy or forgot.

Flood5150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flood5150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flood5150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flood5150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flood5150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flood5150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Confused,
    Aren't the weigh ins on Fridays???
    May 1st - Aug 1st Weightloss Comp:

May 1: 250lbs | May 11: 244lbs | May 18: 242.5lbs |May 25: 241lbs | Total: -9lbs
    Jun 1: 239lbs | Jun 8: 236.5lbs | Jun 15: 235lbs | Jun 22: 233.5lbs | Jun 29: 232.5lbs | Total: -6.5lbs
    Jul 6: 203lbs | Jul13: xxxlbs | Jul 20: xxxlbs | Jul 27: xxxlbs | Total: -xxxlbs
    Aug 1: xxxlbs

Start Weight: xxxlbs | Finish Weight: xxxlbs | Lost: xxxlbs

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Flood5150 View Post
    Confused,
    Aren't the weigh ins on Fridays???
    First of the month was a Tuesday... So the weigh-ins are on Tuesdays.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

I was reading this thread and starting feeling like a turd so I just went for a 30 minute run before bed. Time to really turn it on guys its gonna be the 1 month mark at the next weigh in and those of you who have been slacking need to get you mind as well as your body in this thing and really kick ass. Tomorrow I'm going to donate plasma so I can get a guest Pass at the gym, how bad do you guys want this right now?