Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The existence of the friend zone is proof that women are fukking insane.

/thread
    thinks of his mother when fapping CREW
    prefers butthole to pussy CREW
    closet homo CREW
    salvation army told me to get my schit together CREW
    couldn't score a 2/10 so became gay crew
    no gay men interested in me CREW
    thought piercings would improve my aesthetics CREW
    piercings infected, look worse than i did before CREW

steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Friend zoned guys are basically second/third/fourth string boyfriends. When the first string loses his job and stops paying her bills, she's got her golden parachute with her friend zoned guys (many times former boyfriends who've been "benched" so to speak).

A woman would never allow a guy to have friend zoned woman. It's too much of a threat to her security.

A girl tried to friend zone me once, I told her no ****ing way (we either date seriously or never see me again). She immediately wanted to start the relationship again. She apparently wanted to bench me and try out a new starter. I wasn't ****ing going to play that game since its be called "cheating" if I did it.
    Last edited by steve234; 04-07-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Registered User SpartanTraining's Avatar
    SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000)
    agree, but guys have a kinda friend zone too.

there are two kinds of friend zones, the kind where they actually want a friend and the kind when its a nice way of saying never talk to me again.

when this ugly, yet super nice, friendly girl kept hitting on me/texting me, i said lets be best friends, because its really awkward to deny someone. made me rage less at girls who do the same to me

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So if a woman isnt attracted to a guy she is insane? Come on breh.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I aint even mad at friendzone. I guarantee that 99% of guys who have been friendzoned had at least one shot with the girl that they failed to capitalize on (due to naivete or lack of balls). Though it's ****ty for girls to string guys along after that.

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I should have been more specific, I guess. I'm not so much referring to the whole concept of 'if a guy is ugly as fukk, yet friendly, then he rightly should be put in the friend zone', but more the phenomenon that is, 'if a guy does one tiny thing wrong, then he's instantly disregarded' kinda thing. For example:

Attractive guy hits on girl, she's into him instantly. They talk for a few minutes, and all of a sudden he says one thing which she doesn't like. Instantly friend-zoned. THAT is what I'm referring to.

That issue aside, my assertion still holds validity. The fact that a guy is disregarded based on absurd criteria (or just one thing) alone is absolutely ridiculous. So yes, one could argue that the existence of the friend zone = female insanity.
    closet homo CREW

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bunpitsu View Post
    I should have been more specific, I guess. I'm not so much referring to the whole concept of 'if a guy is ugly as fukk, yet friendly, then he rightly should be put in the friend zone', but more the phenomenon that is, 'if a guy does one tiny thing wrong, then he's instantly disregarded' kinda thing. For example:

Attractive guy hits on girl, she's into him instantly. They talk for a few minutes, and all of a sudden he says one thing which she doesn't like. Instantly friend-zoned. THAT is what I'm referring to.

That issue aside, my assertion still holds validity. The fact that a guy is disregarded based on absurd criteria (or just one thing) alone is absolutely ridiculous. So yes, one could argue that the existence of the friend zone = female insanity.
    Disregard her man. She is one of many...Their illogical but its our job as men to to lead and come correct.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think women alone are proof that women are insane
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    I think women alone are proof that women are insane
    I like that neo-Descartian philosophy you have going on there.
    closet homo CREW

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So basically having standards = insanity? Lulz, strong logic.

There are some things that are instant dealbreakers, and as soon as the words leave his mouth, all potential is squashed.

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post

There are some things that are instant dealbreakers, and as soon as the words leave his mouth, all potential is squashed.
    dat strawman rebuttal

Standards = / = friendzoning woman logic

brb a guy has a good body, therefore he looks better, therefore he gets attention from other women... therefore i won't date him

there's about a billion others; others being far more absurd than that
    closet homo CREW

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like that neo-Descartian philosophy you have going on there.
    Thank you

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post

*enjoy expressing my dog's anal glands crew*
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dat strawman rebuttal

brb a guy has a good body, therefore he looks better, therefore he gets attention from other women... therefore i won't date him

Did this recently happen to you?

That's ****ed up...but being a woman, I can speculate where that particular set of "women logic" comes from. Perhaps, if a chick gets cheated on by an attractive guy, she feels bitter towards the notion of ever being with a really good-looking guy again, since she got burned. The ones who haven't been cheated on...well, they hear the stories from their dumb friends who have gotten cheated on, etc., perpetuating the cycle. It is a messed up way to keep their pride (hearts) in tact or something, and I'm sorry good guys who happen to take care of themselves must deal with this stupidity. Don't worry too much. Not all women exhibit this particular "logic."

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by steve234 View Post
    Friend zoned guys are basically second/third/fourth string boyfriends. When the first string loses his job and stops paying her bills, she's got her golden parachute with her friend zoned guys (many times former boyfriends who've been "benched" so to speak).

A woman would never allow a guy to have friend zoned woman. It's too much of a threat to her security.

A girl tried to friend zone me once, I told her no ****ing way (we either date seriously or never see me again). She immediately wanted to start the relationship again. She apparently wanted to bench me and try out a new starter. I wasn't ****ing going to play that game since its be called "cheating" if I did it.

not really....friendzoned guys will never get to fuk her...she ll keep fuking other men and use those friend zoned guys just for talks and company when they are bored.

but yes...girls do keep in touch with potential future boyfriends in case the current one cant pay her bills or etc.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fail. Nothing you wrote here makes women sound absurd because you didn't specify the disqualifying creterion. If it's finding out he uses Axe or plays Xbox, k... that's insane. But there are also plenty of sane and valid disqualifiers.

For me, if a guy says he's out getting yucky on a weekly basis, he's done. To you, a woman friendzoning a guy because he parties/drinks regularly might seem insane... but to me, it's a valid disqualifier because it doesn't mesh with my lifestyle/priorities, and that's not the type of person I'm interested in having in my life. If a guy says he never wants kids, he's done. If he's condemning something I'm passionate about, buh-bye.

There's plenty of stuff a man can say that indicates the type of person he is and what he values in life... and sometimes he digs himself a hole without even realizing it. There is no point continuing to see someone if he/she is saying dumb **** that turns you off on the first or second date. Strong indication of things to come.

dat strawman rebuttal

The bold is completely different than anything you've alluded to in your previous posts. Dat failure to effectively articulate your point.
    Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Thank you

*enjoy expressing my dog's anal glands crew*
    Mirin crews, brah?

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    not really....friendzoned guys will never get to fuk her...she ll keep fuking other men and use those friend zoned guys just for talks and company when they are bored.

but yes...girls do keep in touch with potential future boyfriends in case the current one cant pay her bills or etc.
    Usually, this is the case yet, there are needy as **** males, girls who **** losers, guy maybe fairly attractive in her eyes, and yet, like USRanger said, these so called men need to get their testosterone checked out cause, they haven't got any. They **** these losers yet, are turned off by how much they are smothering them. No space. Insecure as **** so, sooner or later, she find a man that gives space, that humps her brains out, and does it real good.

You are right, most of the times, friend zone, it just doesn't happen yet, if attractive, few break past it for sex only in a fwb or booty call situation. It is short lived since, most do not stick around, and someone usually wants more.

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    guys friendzone too, but they aren't cruel about it

had an ugly chick who i wasn't interested it. i cut contact to be merciful. if the roles were reversed, the woman would be milking me for all my money then getting banged by some alpha with no feelings of guilt.

have an average chick in my social circle with a bf who is looking to monkeybranch. i'm trying to keep my distance, but i can't cut contact because she runs in the same circles. i feel bad but there really is no avoiding it.
    Misc Med Crew

hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post
    guys friendzone too, but they aren't cruel about it

had an ugly chick who i wasn't interested it. i cut contact to be merciful. if the roles were reversed, the woman would be milking me for all my money then getting banged by some alpha with no feelings of guilt.

have an average chick in my social circle with a bf who is looking to monkeybranch. i'm trying to keep my distance, but i can't cut contact because she runs in the same circles. i feel bad but there really is no avoiding it.
    this.

women don't seem to understand how destructive friendzoning is. i've been in several situations where a girl I'm not at all interested in has had it for me. I make myself unavailable to them - no contact, no relationship at all. There's no animosity, so it's still respectful, I just don't lead them on or give them any reason to think there's a chance.

WOMEN ARENT LIKE THAT. Girls will friendzone you & drag you for months and months and months on a string because for some naive reason they think its all hunkydory and being friends with guys is all cool. No. It's aggravating, painful, confusing, and a huge waste of time, for everyone.

Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can only be strung along if you let yourself be. I get what I want and I'm in, or I don't and I'm out. Doing anything else smacks of desperation.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No whats proof of them being insane is not liking guys who dont have "options"...then cry when a guy chooses another girl over her, if you think about it women really are retarded yet for some reason i still end up worrying about how to get them everyday
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's one thing I'd like to point out especially since it seems the thread is specifying attractive males getting friend zoned. (this is obviously not applicable for males who are not attractive at all in the women's eye) But, for those who for the most part have attractive qualities towards females and are still finding themselves friend zoned, a lot of the times, it's not that you are completely friend zoned and the bish is just trying to take you for a ride to exploit your money, and boost her validation. I mean sure if you are buying her **** left and right you're prolly doing it wrong, but there's definitely a fairly large percentage of girls who just REALLY REALLY want to play the submissive female gender role, and they can't do that without you playing the male gender role, I mean being dominant and taking what you want. Just to be clear I am not advocating rape, if she says "no", stop(keyword being says), of course, but you'd be surprised how many girls are instantly infatuated with someone who'll just take them without them giving any signs of interest on their part.
    Dude.....no

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jerma View Post
    There's one thing I'd like to point out especially since it seems the thread is specifying attractive males getting friend zoned. (this is obviously not applicable for males who are not attractive at all in the women's eye) But, for those who for the most part have attractive qualities towards females and are still finding themselves friend zoned, a lot of the times, it's not that you are completely friend zoned and the bish is just trying to take you for a ride to exploit your money, and boost her validation. I mean sure if you are buying her **** left and right you're prolly doing it wrong, but there's definitely a fairly large percentage of girls who just REALLY REALLY want to play the submissive female gender role, and they can't do that without you playing the male gender role, I mean being dominant and taking what you want. Just to be clear I am not advocating rape, if she says "no", stop(keyword being says), of course, but you'd be surprised how many girls are instantly infatuated with someone who'll just take them without them giving any signs of interest on their part.
    i swear this is what is happening to all the good looking, ripped foreveraloners
    i used to do the same thing in HS ... at the slightest **** test i'm on to the next option because i think its over, but it really wasn't and i could have gotten it if i wanted (confirmed years later FML)
    it is like women throw up a trial friendzone as a last minute defense; the guy fails and it becomes real
    Misc Med Crew

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hear friendzone thrown around and used in many different contexts....can someone define the foundational aspects of being "FZ"d?

Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    I hear friendzone thrown around and used in many different contexts....can someone define the foundational aspects of being "FZ"d?
    Have often wondered the same. Hopefully someone who knows better will correct me but it seems to mean being strung along in some way, either intentionally or unintentionally, by someone who has, in other words, basically turned you down.

As such, I don't really get it either. If you're turned down, walk away. If you're not sure whether you actually have in fact been turned down, ask yourself if you're getting what you want and answer it yes or no - not 'maybe' or 'we'll see'.

CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10) CliffBoas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had fukked my friend and hooked up with my "friend" several times.

After a while of being friends, you kinda just have balls to be that comfortable.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How can a girl be stringing you along if she's specifically told you "lets just be friends"? A girl could easily like a guy's personality and find him fun to hang out with but just not be physically attracted. Girls aren't like guys. Guys are only interested in girls they can fuk whereas girls have a more open attitude towards friendship.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Friendzone? lulz no thanks I rather just cut contact on the spot. I dont talk to you to be your BFF, I talk to you because I want something. I have some "friends" that I know I wont get anything from, so I really dont talk to them at all.

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    How can a girl be stringing you along if she's specifically told you "lets just be friends"? A girl could easily like a guy's personality and find him fun to hang out with but just not be physically attracted.
    Exactly - and it's up to the guy to decide whether he's happy with that or not and act accordingly.

I sort of understand the concept if someone wants to turn a genuine long-established friendship into something sexual, and therefore get out of the 'friendzone' - but that's different.

Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Girl: "Your so cute and funny and sweet i wish i had a boyfriend like you"

IM LIKE ME!?

Originally Posted by Mrmanc View Post
    Girl: "Your so cute and funny and sweet i wish i had a boyfriend like you"

IM LIKE ME!?
    Cool - so then you get her out for drinks and get it sorted. If she isn't up for it, no worries, next. Either way, no need to hang about in a friendzone if you don't want to.

Edit: Just saw you're 17 - I mean, get her out for whatever your equivalent of drinks is ;-)