Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit kona_mtb's BodySpace

New POF tactic and another good copy paste

I recently realized, from talking to a few of my friends that are girls, that a lot of girls hide their profile pictures on POF because they don't want tons of messages from creepers/old people etc. These chicks are actually really hot and often don't have the same numbers of emails coming into their accounts. So i came up with an awesome copy paste message to hit these no profile picture girls with. responce rate is probably around 50% for me which is higher than any messages I have ever tried

"So I saw your profile and thought what an awesome girl! I couldnt help but wanting
    to get to know you better. Then I started thinking. Why doesn't she have a picture
    up? Maybe cause she doesn't want people to recognize her? Doesn't have any pictures?
    But these didn't really make much sense. So I thought, it must be that she is so
    beautiful that she doesn't want people to see her picture and fall madly in love her
    looks before getting to know her, turn into stalkers and end up having to get the
    police involved. This make a lot of sense. So tell me, am I right?"

Another one I like to use that has been getting amazing results on okc is...

"I just wanted to tell you that after seeing your profile I would walk barefooted across nails and snow, pulling a semi truck without tires all the way across town just for the chance to look into your amazing eyes lol I'm Tony. Whats your name?"

Give them a try and let us know your results

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 194 lbs
    Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iron_And_sweat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Iron_And_sweat's BodySpace
    pa you 5 dollars to message 100 per day and get then to opt-in to my list ;p
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

Stats: 5'10", 155 lbs
    OntarioRealtor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit OntarioRealtor's BodySpace
    Pof one looks STRONG, the OkC doesn't look too alpha. You end up smashing any responders with the cupid one?

kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kona_mtb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OntarioRealtor View Post
    Pof one looks STRONG, the OkC doesn't look too alpha. You end up smashing any responders with the cupid one?
    I got 6 numbers from it out of 9 people that messaged me back. Send out 12 copy pastes of it. Just used it today so we will see about the smashes. You do have to turn it around quick though or it wont go anywhere towards a smash

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RandomMisc's BodySpace
    Would delete without responding/10. Strong phaggytime whiteknight.
    Still Breathin: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157530533

^Misc Author's self-help book with hilarious stories and legit advice on dating, relationships, sex, business, self-image, failure, success, drive, passion, being real.

Lift. Lust. Lulz. <3

"How can I break free? How can I fight a war that is with me and me alone?"

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Would delete without responding/10. Strong phaggytime whiteknight.
    Hahaha whiteknight is what works in real life babe. Suck them in then turn it around. You been hanging around the misc too much

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Metzgermeiser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Metzgermeiser's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kona_mtb View Post
    Hahaha whiteknight is what works in real life babe. Suck them in then turn it around. You been hanging around the misc too much
    not sure if srs
    ★NVious crew★

(2014.06.20) - First ᕙ(ᓐᓑᓒ)ᕗ

Originally Posted by Metzgermeiser View Post
    not sure if srs
    Your not going to get anywhere on those sites by saying hey sexy, want to ****, in your first message unless you look like ryan reynolds. they get 40 of those messages a day. Give them something original and you might get a reply. Without a reply you cant even start gaming them. Just my opinion man and women. If you don't like it don't try it. If you try it, let me know how it goes. Works like magic for me

Stats: 5'10", 155 lbs
    OntarioRealtor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit OntarioRealtor's BodySpace
    Whiteknight copypasta for the no photo profiles I think is pretty strong.

For 8-10s, my personal rule of thumb has always been 1 paragraph of copy pasta with a bit less fanclub style than your PoF line + random question about dumb bull**** she has written = profit.

Regardless your results speak for themselves, good on you man.

Stats: 5'7", 138 lbs
    rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit rackpullxtreme's BodySpace

For some guys white knighting seems to work.

APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) APITA28 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah im on POF and I can always tell when I get messages that are copy and pasted. I automatically delete them.

Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Boffothe's BodySpace
    I recently realized, from talking to a few of my friends that are girls, that a lot of girls hide their profile pictures on POF because they don't want tons of messages from creepers/old people etc. These chicks are actually really hot and often don't have the same numbers of emails coming into their accounts. So i came up with an awesome copy paste message to hit these no profile picture girls with. responce rate is probably around 50% for me which is higher than any messages I have ever tried

"So I saw your profile and thought what an awesome girl! I couldnt help but wanting
    to get to know you better. Then I started thinking. Why doesn't she have a picture
    up? Maybe cause she doesn't want people to recognize her? Doesn't have any pictures?
    But these didn't really make much sense. So I thought, it must be that she is so
    beautiful that she doesn't want people to see her picture and fall madly in love her
    looks before getting to know her, turn into stalkers and end up having to get the
    police involved. This make a lot of sense. So tell me, am I right?"

Another one I like to use that has been getting amazing results on okc is...

"I just wanted to tell you that after seeing your profile I would walk barefooted across nails and snow, pulling a semi truck without tires all the way across town just for the chance to look into your amazing eyes lol I'm Tony. Whats your name?"

Give them a try and let us know your results
    show some of the quality no-profile chicks you've been getting, though, curious. you may have discovered the secret treasure trove