whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need some help asap

I have a big nutrition issue, currently about 153 and 5'10 and trying to bulk. I am forced to take an ADHD medication 5 days a week because otherwise i cant do jack **** in college and fail everything. This suppresses my already bad appetite to astounding levels. It's 11:20 PM and I had about 500 calories today, out of about 2800-3,000 needed to bulk. Only way i can eat the needed amount is with weed, and I am working on a way to make sure i have it when needed but right now I have none.

What should i do? Should I just go to mcdonalds and get the highest calorie and protein meal there is and then down a protein shake when i get home? Won't this just make me fat?

fluid1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fluid1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by whitebelt0 View Post
    I have a big nutrition issue, currently about 153 and 5'10 and trying to bulk. I am forced to take an ADHD medication 5 days a week because otherwise i cant do jack **** in college and fail everything. This suppresses my already bad appetite to astounding levels. It's 11:20 PM and I had about 500 calories today, out of about 2800-3,000 needed to bulk. Only way i can eat the needed amount is with weed, and I am working on a way to make sure i have it when needed but right now I have none.

What should i do? Should I just go to mcdonalds and get the highest calorie and protein meal there is and then down a protein shake when i get home? Won't this just make me fat?
    You should absolutely not eat crap food. What you need to do is predetermine exactly what you need to eat in a particular day, and then find a way to get it down. Weed definitely helps, I'm an ADHD guy myself. You HAVE to eat.

Eating the right things are important. You need to determine the minimum fat and protein requirements you should be having, and what your daily maintenance calories are (the amount you need to eat and stay the same weight) that way, you can up the calories with protein and carbs and you WILL gain size.
    Good luck with your goals!

whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitebelt0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fluid1 View Post
    You should absolutely not eat crap food. What you need to do is predetermine exactly what you need to eat in a particular day, and then find a way to get it down. Weed definitely helps, I'm an ADHD guy myself. You HAVE to eat.

Eating the right things are important. You need to determine the minimum fat and protein requirements you should be having, and what your daily maintenance calories are (the amount you need to eat and stay the same weight) that way, you can up the calories with protein and carbs and you WILL gain size.
    Thanks for your reply, I have determined my macro needs; but I cannot get even close to them with healthy foods as I stated. I naturally have a fast metabolism and was skinny as a kid, and the medication makes it 10x worse. Basically my point being is that I am at a calorie deficiet of ~2500 right now, which will cause me to become a skeleton in no time.
    Should I eat the mcdonalds to get as many cals as possible, or should I eat healthy foods and still be at a deficeit of 2000 cals

I will still be hitting my macros, but they will be with much more simple carbs and not the most quality forms of protein such as ground beef

anonymous
    dude go to mcdonald's if that's the only way you think you can get your cals in for the day.

you like their food, go their once or twice a week, just don't base your diet around that crap and don't make a habit out of eating there. you know its garbage but if you like how it tastes, a meal there once or twice a week isn't gonna kill you

Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kenneth196 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    dude go to mcdonald's if that's the only way you think you can get your cals in for the day.

you like their food, go their once or twice a week, just don't base your diet around that crap and don't make a habit out of eating there. you know its garbage but if you like how it tastes, a meal there once or twice a week isn't gonna kill you
    ^ This post X 9000.

There's no such things as clean or dirty foods. True you dont want to eat at fast foods 24/7 but just use your common sense. IIFYM then eat whatever you want. Go to Mcdonalds once or even twice some days if you want. Just be mindful of what you eat and it's calories/macros. Even 2 oreos = 150 calories. Down 10 of them a day as long as you dont mind a ton of carbs (I think 2 oreos = 30 carbs or something... depending on what kind you get).

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fluid1 View Post

DONT EAT DIRTY FOOD

go smoke some weed

wtf am i reading

fluid1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fluid1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It sounds like a choice more than anything. You could change your diet with willpower. I did....
    What is your LBM?