Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Calculating calories

So when i am calculating my total calories ... are the calories from protein , carbs and fats included in the calories that are mentioned on the product ( e.g. on the tuna can ) ? And what's the calories per gram of protein , carb and fat ?

tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, it you look at the label, and work out the math, those cals equal the cals in each macro. An example of the label on a scoop of protein can be found on my website, http://t-y-blog.blogspot.ca/2012/01/...in-intake.html
    I love lifting plates and bars.
    YouTube - TheTylerPritchard

1st meet - 630kg @ 103 raw (June 8th, 2013)
    2nd meet goals 675 @ 105 (Sept 2013)

DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kekoo View Post
    So when i am calculating my total calories ... are the calories from protein , carbs and fats included in the calories that are mentioned on the product ( e.g. on the tuna can ) ? And what's the calories per gram of protein , carb and fat ?
    Total calories listed include protein, fat, carbs (and sugar alcohols) and in some countries/products fibre.
    Protein and Carbs = 4 calories per gram
    Fat = 9 calories per gram
    IF & IIFYM

Misc 'Yes Man' Crew

Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks both of you .

Originally Posted by DHSH View Post
    Total calories listed include protein, fat, carbs (and sugar alcohols) and in some countries/products fibre.
    Protein and Carbs = 4 calories per gram
    Fat = 9 calories per gram
    I got one question for you . How i can see ur same age as me... I got problem with the frequency of eating my meals . This is my last year in high school . I am worried how u deal with ur diet . Becouse when i wake up i am eating my first meal , before i go to school at 12:30 i eat my 2nd meal , in school on my pause at 15:40 eat my 3rd meal , after school at 19:00 i go directly to the gym and after the gym i eat my last meal at 21:00 . So are 4 meals enough ? Are they enough to accelerate ur methabolism ?

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got one question for you . How i can see ur same age as me... I got problem with the frequency of eating my meals . This is my last year in high school . I am worried how u deal with ur diet . Becouse when i wake up i am eating my first meal , before i go to school at 12:30 i eat my 2nd meal , in school on my pause at 15:40 eat my 3rd meal , after school at 19:00 i go directly to the gym and after the gym i eat my last meal at 21:00 . So are 4 meals enough ? Are they enough to accelerate ur methabolism ?
    Just wondering Have you read the stickies in this section?
    Misc Cologne Crew

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    Just wondering Have you read the stickies in this section?
    Yes i was reading them like 1 week ago , but i didnt understood some parts of them and thats why i am asking . ( My English vocabulary is weak , and dont understand some words )

kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yes i was reading them like 1 week ago , but i didnt understood some parts of them and thats why i am asking . ( My English vocabulary is weak , and dont understand some words )
    In that case: Meal timing is irrelevant. Just eat whenever you feel like it.
    Bacon is my favorite number in the entire alphabet.

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Meal frequency does not matter. 1 meal, 2 meals, 50 meals it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by kasteanal View Post
    In that case: Meal timing is irrelevant. Just eat whenever you feel like it.
    Originally Posted by Dead Cell View Post
    Meal frequency does not matter. 1 meal, 2 meals, 50 meals it doesn't matter.
    So it's just like i thought It's all about to hit ur daily macros right ?

DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First of all, i'm in a gap year at the moment so I don't actually have to go to school.. But your thinking is flawed anyway, you don't have to eat regulary to keep your metabolic fire 'burning', as they say. Just eat your meals in the frequency and size that you like the best (for any reasons be them social or gym-orientated; i.e. a meal before gym).. What I personally do (i'm just coming to the end of a cut) is intermittent fasting (lean gains: google it) until late at day, so my first meal is around 5pm give or take, but I have much larger meals..
    IF & IIFYM

Misc 'Yes Man' Crew