Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool APE-Testosterone Boosting, Body Recomping OFFICIAL REVIEW thread

ATTENTION MEN:

Your Current Test Booster is

FAILING

Miserably

It’s time to go

APE

Alpha Performance Enhancer™

More than a Narrowly-focused Testosterone Booster

APE™ provides FOUR Clinically-backed powerful attributes in ONE comprehensive product formulation

1. Maximize Testosterone Production Beyond Natural Levels

• 22% Greater Increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion*

• Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE 1.8 Times After 8 Weeks*

2. Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations

• Over 2 times Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).*

3. Improve “Alpha-Maleness” Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity

• Sex Drive, Libido, Vigor & Vitality Enhancement in both the short term and long term*

• Inhibit Estrogen (Anti-Aromatase)*

4. Enhance Vascularity & Athletic Performance Beyond Normal Limits

• Increase Nitric Oxide (NO), thus increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles*

• Increase Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise*

APE™ is so powerful, you ONLY need to take TWO power packed capsules ONCE a DAY, 5 days a week. For maximum results, an 8 week cycle of APE is recommended.

Driving APE’s formula is powerful combination of TestoSurge™, GlycoCarn® & a Premium Standardized Long Jack Extract.

What is TestoSurge™?-
    TestoSurge is a CLINICLY-supported, all natural, testosterone-boosting, body-recomposition compound, derived from Fenugreek. Through double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, it has been confirmed to be a potent AROMATASE inhibiter. Aromatase is the key enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. Thus by decreasing aromatase levels, the amount of testosterone being converted to estrogen is decreased and testosterone levels become much higher. What does this mean in simple terms? For starters, dramatically increased level of FREE & BIOAVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE in the body. More testosterone equals more drive, vigor & aggression inside and outside the gym, more muscle and more strength. Secondly, research shows that this compound has the potential to significantly get you shredded in just 8 weeks by stimulating the enzyme hormone-sensitive lipase, enhancing the fat burning process, decreasing body fat levels.

The best part about all of this: TestoSurge has demonstrated in clinical research to be SAFE & free of unwanted side effects.

What is GlycoCarn®?-
    GlycoCarn® is a research-backed, patented compound made up of glycine propionyl l-carnitine. This monster compound is the FIRST known ingredient in sports nutrition to increase nitric oxide (NO) synthesis in HUMANS when taken orally in a controlled research setting. Nitric Oxide causes Vasodilation (arteries to widen/open up), which means greater blood flow and delivery of oxygen to working muscles. Beyond its potent NO-boosting abilities, GlycoCarn has been shown to significantly increase endurance and athletic performance during repetitive high intensity training. Who doesn’t want that?

PREMIUM EuryGold Long Jack Standardized Extract:
    Long Jack works to further increase Free-Testosterone by inhibiting a hormone called sex hormone biding globulin (SHBG) that binds to testosterone, making it unusable.
    The end result? More free testosterone: the kind your body can utilize. Give it the fuel for the fire!

APE goes beyond the powerhouse TRIO of TestoSurge™, GlycoCarn® & Long Jack Extract and further sets its formula over the top with additional research supported and dosed ingredients to give you the results you work so hard for.

Maca Extract:
    For powerful libido enhancement and sex drive.

Indole-3-Carbonal:
    a potent and powerful Anti-Estrogen ingredient that naturally occurs in broccoli and other green vegetables.

To polish off and further enhance this unparalleled formula for Optimal Male Health & Testosterone Support, APE includes Zinc,Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid. Lastly, to maximize the absorption of the ingredients in APE, the black pepper extract BIOPERINE® was included as the finishing touch.

The most comprehensive formula? YOU be the JUDGE.

Go ahead and redefine your natural limits with APE™. We dare you. But don’t blame us when people stop and stare.

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE I FORGOT: CHECK POST #7

Final Overall Review:
    Well it's been a few days since I'm off Ape and wanted to share a final overall review with you guys.

Pros:
    +Noticeable strength gains
    +Better overall mood
    +Ridiculous libido increase
    +Gained 2lb, but body feels tighter and looks fuller.
    +Broke several PR's especially the db chest press and weighted dips(video below)
    +Best part was my endurance I felt like I could go on forever in the gym

Cons:
    Honestly there wasn't any, probably wish there was more than 20 servings but read more to see what 20 servings actually did for me.

Final Comments and Rating:
    This product definitely deserve a 10/10 I mean a 66% increase in testosterone in a little under a month? I mean what other supplement actually comes close to that and at such an affordable price as you can find it for $39 at the place that helps you Get Ripped with proper Nutrition Overall I would definitely run this cycle again and recommend it and all of Aen's other product to the masses. Also just in case you're tuning in I'll compile all of my videos while on this log on this final page as well, thanks to all those who followed along and I hope you all follow along once more when I do another log, and also a big thanks to AEN for picking me to do this promo and with the support along the way, thanks again.

100 Db Chest Press for 11 Reps:

100 Weighted Dips for 11 Reps:

Sample Core Workout for Ape:

Before Getting Pumped With Ape:

After Getting Pumped While on Ape:
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 04-16-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LINK to FULL log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141021351

A 10/10, a freaking 10 out of 10!

Ok so lets go over what APE was suppose to do and what it actually did:

1. Promote Testosterone Production
    Support FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion
    Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE After 8 Weeks

Did not get blood work so its hard to accurately make a review on this, looking back i definitely should have done blood work.

Support Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).

Refine my physique, yeah i THINK i did that There was definitely some fat loss, yes that could be attributed to many things, but still there was fat loss

3. Promote "Alpha-Maleness" Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity
    Promote Healthy Sex Drive, Vigor & Vitality in both the short term and long term
    May Help Maintain Estrogen Within Normal Levels (Anti-Aromatase)

Promote alpha-ness. Well if you followed along to my log than you know this, but yes definitely an increase in overall mood, and more aggression and intensity in the gym. Sex drive and libido were through the roof the first couple weeks and then were above normal the rest of the way. I have been done with APE for one week and those levels have both returned to normal just fine.

4. Support Vascularity & Athletic Performance
    Supports Nitric Oxide (NO), which may increase blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles
    Promotes Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise

Vascularity was nuts from Day 1. Pumps were insane which i knew would be the case with the GPLC. Endurance and performance were both at high levels during my workout sessions.

Pros:

- Only 2 capsules a day, quick and easy
    - Quick noticable effects, most pump/vascularity
    - Strength Gains and Fat loss, lost 15lbs while added significant weight to every lift
    - Can stack with most Pre Workouts and it complements it very nicely, i used Presurge or nothing

Cons:

- I dont know if there are any. If i could take this every day of the year i would.

Strength Gains- 10/10

Cut 15lbs= Add 40lbs to deadlift. If someone can come up with an explanation for that let me know lol. Being serious though strength gains were incredible. Every lift went up, with some like my deadlift that went from 425 to 465 and i think i could have done more had i not started really depleting myself for the sake of fat loss towards the end. Bench went up a good amount from around 205x2-3 to 205x7-8, didnt max before this log but it would have probably been 225 and i did 255 easily a couple weeks ago. Other less important lifts were definitely improved on and this was all while being on a daily caloric deficit. I am definitely looking forward to using APE on a bulk later in the year.

Pumps/Vascularity- 10/10

Mind blowing. Even when not using PreSurge the pumps were incredible and vascularity was great at the beginning when my body fat was still at a higher level than the end. I personally love the pumps and that is hands down my main factor when considering a Pre Workout supplement and APE did that and more so yeah definitely a solid 10/10 in this category and probably more than any other category.

Libido/Sex Drive- 10/10

Im not old, but im not young either so yeah i can tell the differecne, and yeah there was a pretty big difference. Dont have to go into too much detail as this is self explanatory but yeah a solid increase in both within the first few days and than after the first two weeks it stayed higher than normal the entire 12 weeks. Like i said earlier i have been done for a week now and these levels have returned to normal and there are no problems at all.

Mood/Aggression/Intensity- 8/10

Aggression and Intensity were always high, mood was not always great. Not gonna say i was in a great mood the entire time because i wasnt, but when it came down to being in the gym, work got done and the focus was there.

Price/Dosage- 9/10

I think there is a lot of overpriced garbage out there on the market so to pay $40 for APE and get great results, i dont think that is too much at all.

Overall- 10/10

Obvious rating is obvious. Everything i wanted out of APE i got and it definitely made a significant impact on my transformation. I did a smaller transformation last year and this one blows that one out of the water, and very few things were done differently so i can honestly say that APE was the difference maker.

Yes i am a Company Rep so you can take this for what its worth and most will probably not even read but you cant question the results and the fact is APE does work.

Will be more than happy to answer any questions on my log or APE..........

Log finished.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Our very own athlete

Mickfootie's log below- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post843591141

AEN's APE 4 week review

APE

Alpha Performance Enhancer™
    Testosterone, Healthy Body Composition, and Performance Support
    with TestoSurge™ & GlycoCarn®

This is more than a narrowly-focused Testosterone Booster

APE™ provides FOUR clinically researched attributes in ONE comprehensive product formulation:

Promote Testosterone Production

Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations

Promote "Alpha-Maleness" Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity
    Promote Healthy Sex Drive, Vigor & Vitality in both the short term and long term

Support Vascularity & Athletic Performance
    Supports Nitric Oxide (NO), which may increase blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles

To start with i have to say how surprised i am that just two capsules daily taken in the morning can have such an effect.
    It is as it states a Performance Enhancer for sure and also from others who have had Test results have shown to greatly increase Test levels.

The ingredients within the product are all quality and will be of the highest grade from AEN but i still cannot get over how good the product works. The first thing i noticed from this product was how fast it took effect with regards to performance levels in the gym.

Within the first week i could feel workouts became easier and didn’t feel as tired at the end of the session and the drive to push out the extra rep was showing through.

By week 2 the pumps where very pronounced with some very good vascularity especially in the arms and front delt along with some very good strength increases.

Week 3 was becoming much easier not only in the gym but also with cardio sessions, i found i was adding in an extra set on some of the pushing movements and the strength was still increasing at a good rate.

Week 4 was a great week with good endurance on drop and supersets and very good pronounced veins and definition along with excellent pumps.

Fat levels, especially around the waist area are down just by looking in the mirror even though i have gained 2 pounds in bodyweight. Body shape is more defined with good overall shoulder roundness and improvement in the upper chest area.

So far a very promising product from a company that has taken it’s first steps into this area of the market. I will be continuing my run for another 4 weeks and will give more feedback at the end of the 8 week run.[/QUOTE]
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Originally Posted by tronchoc View Post
    Firstly, I'll start by listing some of the other test boosters I have tried over the last couple of years and their effects or lack there of. I am 34 years of age and currently take CL OT, beta alanine, Allmax creatine mono, Now ultra omega3, Now egcg, WPI and Craze on occasion pre workout.

Tribestan: Didn't notice anything from this which is hardly suprising.

Bioforge V1: This made me ravenous to the point where I would sit down and eat a large meal for dinner and then promptly turn around and eat the dinner I had saved for nightshift, followed by ice cream. I didn't gain body fat however, but actually got leaner and a little harder. Also found I had a shorter temper. Can't really say my lifts were out of control, but there was definate improvement. This all came at a cost however as my bowels produced nothing but fizzy gravy for the entire time I was on it. I finished the course, but it wasn't worth the GI distress. (forskolin)

Triazole: I know people will try and hammer me on this, but I got nothing from this product except foul burps. Did not even increase my libido. I ran 3 bottles (1.5 rest 1.5) of this with a break in between as recommended and noticed bugger all.

TestoPro: I ran a bottle of this with my second dose of Triazole and noticed nothing. People will prob think I'm a "non-responder" by now, but I would draw your attention to Bioforge V1. I had to question the quality of the company as well, as the bottle was full of dust from broken caps and the count was short. Recent posts on Glycobol have reinforced my decision to never buy their products again.

Testforce 2: Ran 2 tubs of this and noticed nothing. Really disappointed with this as I thought it was left field of other test boosters I had tried and believed it would work.

Bioforge V3: Was so pumped to try this product as the forums were red hot with talk on it and I had respect for the company. I ran 2 bottles of this back to back and noticed nothing. I wrote about this and The Huge (Biotivia rep) read this and told me I was mistaken. He assured me that I must have noticed something positive, but I can put my hand on my heart and say that this product did absolutely nothing for me.

And now we come to APE by Athletic edge Nutrition...

I bought this knowing it would be my last shot at buying test boosters. I convinced my mate (training partner) to run a bottle alongside me as I liked the look of the profile even though it shared a lot of ingredients with prior formulations I had tried. Around 2 weeks in we both noticed an increase in vascularity and endurance. Around the 3 week mark I started hitting PB's in a lot of lifts and both of us felt and looked harder and leaner. We both lost bodyfat without losing or gaining any kilos and by the end of the third week we both had veins popping out where previously there had been nothing noticeable. My libido remained around its norm for the duration and I didn't notice a surge in aggression, but I did feel more alpha on it. I regret not taking before and after pics as the results for both of us have been very obvious.

The cons of this product are the cost for the amount you actually get. They have set the dosing as 5 days on and 2 days off, which in my opinion has more to do with them being able to say "hey this product lasts 4 weeks" then ideal dosing protocols. I wish they would just throw in 28 or 30 caps and be done with it. Also, you may get the odd nasty burp.

Overall I loved this product and would highly recommend it to anyone. However, I would advise that they get 2 bottles and run them back to back with zero days off. My mate and I are looking forward to running APE like this next time.
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Deadbob View Post

WEIGHTS & MEASURES

Gained a half pound over during the past week, for a total gain of 1 Pound for this "Cutting" log. I'm not hung up on the weight as the tape measure continues to showing losses. If I figured this right, in the past 2 weeks, I have lost nearly 3% BF (29% > 26%)!

This was also my first week on APE. From the logs I've read losing BF while maintaining (or slightly gaining weight) is not uncommon. As I said, as long at the tape measure shows losses, I'm not worried about the scale. Besides, my G/F is LOVING one of the side effects of APE

WEIGHT: 208.0Lbs (+0.5Lbs, Total for log: +1Lbs)
    NECK: 15.5 (No change, Total for log: -0.5")
    SHOULDERS: 46.75 (+0.25", Total for log: +0.25)
    CHEST: 45.5 (-1.125", Total for log: -0.125)
    WAIST: 39.25 (-1.00", Total for log: -2.0")
    HIPS: 39.00 (-0.25", Total for log: -0.5")
    THIGH: 24.5 (No Change, Total for log +0.5")
    CALF: 16.00 (No change, total for log: No Change)
    ARM:13.00 (No Change, Total for log: -0.5")
    FOREARM: 11.0 (+3/8", Total for log: No Change)

Originally Posted by J_D828 View Post

Well was gonna review tomorrow but i got my kids so I decided to post final review and and pics.......

FINAL REVIEW OF

APE

BY

BOOG

Well i still have 1 more serving and tomorrow will be shoulders.......

Well my thoughts are this, I LOVE THIS STUFF....... the results i was hoping for more if i could have gottin my nutriion under control, may be a little better results.. but i am so far pleased with my results, and everything was increased.......... as you will see below

FINAL REVIEW

0=poor 5=outstanding (0-5)

STRENGTH= 5 was 2.5 before starting
    WEIGHT= size=+3]215.2[/size] was 215.7 before starting
    BODY COMPOSITION= SEE PICS
    MOOD= 5 was 2 before starting
    PUMP= 4.5 was N/A before starting
    ENERGY LEVEL= 5 was 1.5 before starting
    MUSCLE HARDNESS= 4 was 1.0 before starting
    LIBIDO/SEX DRIVE= 4.5 was 1 before starting

BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

left side is before start of APE........right is 30 days from start of APE........

FRONT

BACK

SIDE

The one thing that i did notice for the first couple of times is i experienced full body muscle tingling, but after that no more

I have never felt any ill side effects associated with APE......

I seriously do recommend APE to any one, and i also will be ordering more....... this will be part of my supplements......

I did get blood work done prior to taking this and i will be getting the re-draw on this Monday, and as soon as i get the results i will be posting it.... (hopefully paper copies)

Well this will conclude the final review and pics, however i will post blood work and probably another 4 weeks of APE when it comes in

Til then......

HULK SMASH

BOOG.......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    My APE Review:

Energy: 10/10
    This was by far the best non-preworkout supplement i have ever used that gave a nice little energy boost. And it was energy that would last throughout the entire day despite some heavy work days and workouts

Libido: 10/10
    Wife says thanks never had any issues here but while using APE lets just say i was "twice" as ready to go than normal

Performance Enhancement: 12/10 <--- not a typo
    Lettuce be realtea. my max dead was 515 starting APE.... on ym last heavy deadlift day i pulled 500x2 and the only reason i didnt go for a third is my grip wouldnt have held. so yeah lets just say absolutely no complaints about the performance enhancement part

Body Composition: N/A
    There was no real goal of losing or gaining weight but i guess i have lost a little fat. but since this was not a big deal to me one way or the other i didnt bother really mapping out bodyfat or anything

looking forward to the next 3 weeks. i have been discussing it with the guy i get my program from and some very heavy PRs are coming up in the next 3 weeks. looking forward to nailing these weights with APE at my back
    bb.com MOD reviews APE

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Conclusion:

I do not have any bloodwork to show, so if this bothers you, stop reading now.

Other than that, anecdotal results I noticed were:
    • Weight loss. Log start: 196.5 .... Log finish: 193.5 Three pounds down over 26 days isn't terrible, although I caved more times than I should have any had unnecessary cheat days from time to time. For the most part, I could account for about 85% of my daily macros, the rest of the time was a guess.
    • Libido surge: Not a gigantic climb, but the urges steadily ramped up towards the end of week #2 and continued on through the rest of the bottle.
    • Strength increase: I kicked through a couple plateaus during this log, but by NO MEANS did I lose strength over the course of the last month as I had the subsequent months during this cut.
    • Super vascular: If being veiny is your thing, APE is for you. Before, during, and after every workout. Arms, shoulders, calves, it's crazy.
    • Aggression: I'm a fairly reserved guy IRL, but it felt like I was 'snapping' at people more than usual the past few weeks and exceedingly grouchy for no real reason. Agitated with my wife, co-workers, all over stupid stuff.
    • Acne: No outbreaks to report, I may have picked up 1 or 2 on my quads but they disappeared over time. Perhaps a slightly oily forehead is the only thing to account for.
    • Endurance: I dont know if it was APE or the AppNut Drive, but I was much more inclined to do cardio after my workouts than before. Also, if you check the course of my log, my sets also went from 10-12 rep range to 15+ on most days.

Conclusion: In a perfect world I would be thin and trying to get big. I'd eat a bodybuilder's diet, slam 5,000 calories a day, and workout for 2 hours at a time. But in this imperfect world of mine I'm a former fatty still trying to lose weight and get into the 180's so Im closely watching my diet and what goes into my body. I feel my performance was only held back by my diet, many days I was working out on an empty stomach or only having less than 1,000 calories in me for the day. Other days I was rushed to get home for child obligations, wife, etc.

If and when I ever get down to the mid 180's I will run APE again without question in some type of slow bulk fashion where I can eat more than usual, and put on some weight, and hopefully some muscle, without getting pissed at the # on the scale.

So thank you for following along, and thank you Athletic Edge Nutrition for the opportunity to log this product. I hope you feel I have met the logging requirements and provided a clear enough analysis of my experience to benefit potential users.

^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by sobelik View Post
    OMG today was pure BEAST mode! I felt like the weights were just too light and I needed to keep adding weight...plus it was the first time I've done a Shock back day too so getting the weight right on each exercise was a task..
    all done for 8 reps per exercise
    Deadlift SS pullups all done for 8 reps per exercise 225 then 275 then 275 then 325 and 325 brutal...
    Bent over row to one arm row BRW 170 1AR 100 BRW 175 1AR 105 BRW 175 1AR 110 BRW 180 1AR 110, after that I was dripping so much sweat it wasnt even funny, buddy said I was leakin...
    Used the "deadlift" bar and stood in the middle to do rows to high cable pulls or cobras as some people call them, rowed 135 to 65 on cables, 155 to 65 for the last 3 sets.
    Then wide grip lat pull downs to narrow reverse grip pull downs 160 to 140 for all sets
    Dumbbell hyperextentons to dumbbell hyperextention rows 40 to 40 for all sets...quite an awesome workout that left me only enough time to do 25 mins on the erg for my cardio.

Overall, I feel great!!!
    Originally Posted by paddy74 View Post
    Jabroni-beatin, pie-eatin, trail-blazin, eyebrow-raisin, faster than a cheatah, stronger than a buck, hottest thing to hit me...

A P E !

What in the blue hell is this thing?? It´s unreal!

I am in week 2 of taking APE and today I doubled the dose and took 4 caps 90 minutes before workout. No other pre-sup taken, just a scoop of aminoX.

I NEVER...ever felt this before in a workout. I was so pushed and experienced some kind of weired emotions I could not describe. I put on my inEars and was totally in another world having the best session for 90 minutes of hitting weights harder than ever before. After my workout people in the gym were coming to me, saying they never saw me this way and asked me if there were any drugs involved.

I came home and when my 2 dogs saw me, they suddenly lay down very quiet, turning their heads away like they were feeling who is the alpha (ani)male at home... very weired as usually they are jumping and barking all the way when I am coming home.

Thank you APE and AEN... and for the advice trying to double the dose.

FINALLY..... I have found "my" supp!

^^^^^

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow

APE Review

Originally Posted by ccolosim View Post
    APE Review:

I finished up running APE last Thursday, and thought I'd sum up my experience from it (full log here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...93&pagenumber=).
    I enjoyed it, and if you try it I'm sure you will to (not a paid advertisement, I ran this on my own time/money to see the hype on a few products)

Pumps … now you may be thinking about feeling your body get pumped up and having your muscle hurt during your workout, but that’s not the kind of pump I’m talking about for this product. For me at least, I found that my body just maintained that swole look you normally get during your workout and lose a few hours later, but instead had it last throughout the days … and that’s one of my favorite things about this for me!
    Strength … I know a lot of people had mentioned hitting PR’s, etc. on this … but I found my strength levels to be relatively constant, with maybe slight increases. I focus on contractions, and I found I was really focusing a lot more during the 3 weeks of taking this, which may explain why I wasn’t really increasing weights during this. I was really hoping for a lil strength gain though, so was little brought down here.
    Vascularity … Another area that impressed me ☺. I found during this that the vascularity I would hold throughout the days was generally increasing gradually. Most notable on the veins going down my bicep, although being present before, they had become extremely more prominent as the weeks progressed .
    Skin … I know a lot of people mentioned breaking out shortly after starting this product. That never occurred for me, so I have no complaints in this department ☺
    Weight/Look … Something I was really looking forward to a test booster was being able to put on size/some potential weight. While taking this, my weight had remained relatively consistent, with no drastic changes around the 163lbs mark. Although I’m saying there were no notable weight changes, my physique definitely looked different. I look more solid/pumped/toned in every aspect, and although my weight didn’t reflect adding on size, I feel/look like I am bigger, which is just as awesome (maybe some fat loss, with lean mass added?)
    Libido … I don’t think I can really comment on this. I never really had a problem here, and was generally high as it was previously. Although I was taking a medication with a side effect that decreased libido before starting this (thanks doc), and I believe this helped me get back up to my baseline after finishing that ☺
    Price/dosing … this is where I am unsure of how to rate it properly. The bottle suggests 2 pills/day, which gives you a 20 day supply/1month. However, you can take up to 3-4 pills/day, which decreases that to a 3 week or 2 week supply depending. I tested out different dosages and went through the bottle in 3 weeks, varying between 2/3/4 pills (not sure what the differences were on taking the different dosages though :S)

Overall/summary… I’d rate this around 8.5/10. I loved the lasting pumps/vascularity/appearance change, but was a little put down by not really gaining strength and the price/dosing if used @ >2 pills/day.
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow

APE review

Originally Posted by Deadbob View Post
    APE Review

I have been off APE for 1 week now. I wanted to wait and see what effect it actually had on my workouts before I posted my final conclusions.

A BIT ABOUT ME
    I have been working out on a regular basis since mid 2007. I did it for general fitness, and not for fat loss, Aesthetics or Power. This past October, my work schedule went to sh*t (short staffed, and my company was SLOW at hiring new people). As a result, I ended up working between 50 - 72 hours a week, getting 4-6 hours of sleep, not eating right. Add in the fact that I was doing on-line classes, and I just did not have the time, energy or desire to get to the gym. As a result, I gained nearly 30 lbs in 5 months.

In late January, all the new hires finally completed training, and my work schedule finally settled down. So I decided it was time to get back into shape.

I knew my lifts were going to be in the toilet, and I wanted to get back to my old strength level as fast (and legally) as possible, so I decided to give APE a shot.

My only other experience with a Test booster was with Androstenedione in the early 2000's (when it was still legal). I don't remember the performance increase I got from that, but I do remember I was in a foul mood the entire time, and I had some problems with Back Acne, and a constant headache.

Normally, I took 2 caps of APE about 1 hour before lifting, or with breakfast on off-days

Now below is what AEN "claims" APE does (my comments are in blue)

1. Maximize Testosterone Production Beyond Natural Levels

• 22% Greater Increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion*
    Did not do Blood work, so I really cannot comment on this
    • Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE 1.8 Times After 8 Weeks*
    Did not do Blood work, so I really cannot comment on this

• Over 2 times Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).*
    I only took APE for 8 weeks, and did notice the fat fat loss. Kinda wonder how much I would have loss if I ran it for 12 weeks
    3. Improve “Alpha-Maleness” Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity

• Sex Drive, Libido, Vigor & Vitality Enhancement in both the short term and long term*
    My sex drive was THROUGH THE ROOF on APE. This pretty much kicked in after about 3 days and lasted for the whole 8 weeks that I took APE.
    • Inhibit Estrogen (Anti-Aromatase)*
    As stated, because I did not do blood work, I cannot comment on this

4. Enhance Vascularity & Athletic Performance Beyond Normal Limits

• Increase Nitric Oxide (NO), thus increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles*
    Did notice improved Vascularity on my hands and Forearms while on APE. I did not take a NO supplement while on APE, but the pumps I got while in the gym were ridiculous!

• Increase Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise*
    STRONG THIS! There were several workoouts where I felt I still had A LOT left in the tank! This was even after adding additional sets and increasing the weight

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
    Strength
    Prior to APE my Box Squat and Deadlift PR's were 225X1. I never really pushed beyond that because of a bad knee (injury from when I was in the Marines). By week 4, I had picked up some knee wraps, and was lifting 225 reps on both exercises for multiple sets. Dead's I still needed wraps with a mix grip, but last week I cranked out the 225 for a 5x5 set without straps using an overhand grip. Flat Bench my PR was 175X1. Last week I did 170 for 5X5. Incline bench, my PR is 150X1, but last lift on that was 135 for 3X10 (so I'm close on that)

Mood
    Mood wise, I was fairly relaxed and mellow while on APE, but I did notice that I got annoyed much quicker than usual.

Body Compisition
    First day on APE --> Last day on APE
    WEIGHT: 207Lbs -->212.2Lbs
    NECK: 15.5 --> 15.5
    SHOULDERS: 46.25 --> 45.50
    CHEST: 45.5 --> 42.00
    WAIST: 40.25 --> 38.50
    HIPS: 39.25 --> 38.00
    THIGH: 24.5 --> 25.00
    CALF: 16.00 --> 16.00
    ARM:13.00 --> 13.25
    FOREARM: 10.625 -->11.00

TOTAL BODY FAT: 27.8% --> 25.0%

All this was figured using a tape measure, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt...
    When I started with APE, I was at 147.09lbs of lean body mass, with 59.91 lbs of Body fat. After 8 weeks of APE, I was at a Lean Body mass of 158.8lbs, and a Body fat weight of 53.19lbs. So, in 8 weeks, I lost 6.72lbs of fat, and gained of 11.72 Muscle Mass

I don't know if that was noobie gains, APE gains, or a combo of both, but I am not complaining either way.

FINAL THOUGHTS
    About 30 minutes after taking APE, I got the burps that lasted for about 5-10 minutes. Those burps had a weird after taste. Best way to describe it was kind of a like "tree bark."
    Would I recommend APE to someone... HELL YES!

Would I take it again! HELL YES! I am actually considering the "Optional Nutrient Timing" (2 caps in the AM, 1 before workout) cycle later this year.

bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been meaning to try this, creatine rt is one of my fav's

Originally Posted by bruceabaldwin View Post
    Been meaning to try this, creatine rt is one of my fav's
    you should definitely give a APE a shot

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any chance of this company needing product loggers? I would be happy to write a review on this and test APE out.

Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    Final Review for Athletic Edge Nutrition Alpha Performance Enhancer:
    Strength: 10/10 By far i would say the last 7 weeks have seen some of the best increases in strength across the board. From exercises as small as curls to the Big 3 my strength has improved dramatically. I added 40 pounds to my squat, 20 pounds to my deadlift, and 10-15 to my bench!!! And the only reason deadlift was not a bigger increase is because my focus was to put up 405 on squats.... a number that i exceeded by 20 pounds!!!

Recovery: 10/10 Cant really gain in strength or size if you cant recover from your workout and in my case WORK!!! My job as an outside machinist tends to include alot of heavy lift/carrying and being hunched over in small spaces all the time. Then add to it the intense workouts and it left alot for APE to compensate for as far as helping my body recover in time to smash out another session or day at work. It definitely rose to the task and then some. This was proven by going heavy as hell on my back Fridays and then hitting PRs on squat and front squat Monday!!!

Energy: 12/10 This by far was what impressed me the most. Energy levels were at an all time high during some very long days. Doubling up on the servings to use it as a preworkout was probably THE best use of APE in my opinion. Even when i was doing a max out session on my last week of APe i still kept going and going after the heavy stuff was done and ended up setting more PRs in my assistance exercises.

color=orange]"Aetsthetics": N/A Not a goal so didnt bother really tracking anything. I didnt add or lose any weight and while I do look more "solid" i am not exactly ready to jump on a bodybuilding stage..... ofcourse this has really nothing at all to do with APE since i definitely wasnt dieting for a cut. My goal was strength and strength only. Only reason this is included in my review is so i dont get any questions about it later lol[/color]
    Update

Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
    Pics:

--------------------------------------------------

My no bull**** review:

I'm actually impressed... and this is coming from a guy who was pretty convinced that people's reviews were more placebo than any actual effect! APE gives a notable "feeling" when you take it that's a lot more pronounced when on an empty stomach. This was the one part of it I DIDN'T like, but was simply remedied by taking it after I ate instead of on an empty stomach. Taken preworkout that feeling is completely over-powered by the Presurge, so I can't say I had the same "wanna throw weights around" feeling like I've had using PH's (Epistane/Havoc) in the past... but that's not to say it wasn't working and working effectively!

I found notable results and gains in my workouts (injury permitting!), especially focusing on injured problem areas that have plagued me for years. I also think there's a noticeable vascularity change which is pretty impressive in just UNDER 3 weeks of lifting and use. I can't comment on any libido changes as I'm super rev'd up naturally as is.

Also lastly, and perhaps most importantly, I received NO SIDE EFFECTS. No back pumps, no irritability, no temper, no sleep issues, etc. In fact, if anything it improved my mood as well.

8.5/10 (*and that's being critical)

I WILL (not "would", "WILL") use again.

Thanks to AEN.
    Another new one

Originally Posted by lefthandedstraw View Post

APE
    Alpha Performance Enhancer

Product Description:
    -APE™ provides FOUR clinically researched attributes in ONE comprehensive product formulation:

1. Promote Testosterone Production*
    -Support FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion*
    -Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE After 8 Weeks*

-Support Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).*

3. Promote "Alpha-Maleness" Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity*
    -Promote Healthy Sex Drive, Vigor & Vitality in both the short term and long term*
    -May Help Maintain Estrogen Within Normal Levels (Anti-Aromatase)*

4. Support Vascularity & Athletic Performance*
    -Supports Nitric Oxide (NO), which may increase blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles*
    -Promotes Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise*
    -APE™ is so powerful, you ONLY need to take TWO power packed capsules ONCE a DAY, 5 days a week. For maximum results, an 8 week cycle of APE is recommended.

Product Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

Review:

Energy:8/10
    The bottle of APE is supposed to be taken for five days out of the week at two pills per day. On lifting days AEN recommends taking two pills 30-60 minutes before lifting and non-lifting days you take two pills in the morning. I was lifting on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday so I was able to take my serving of two pills preworkout four of the five days each week. I really enjoyed the extra edge that it provided me in the gym. AEN also promotes the ”alpha-maleness” on the APEs product description, which it provides as I could feel that extra aggression while training.

Performance: 10/10
    I took APE during my fourth cycle of Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 program, which takes a lot out of my body. Not only did I know I was going to break a PR that day before going to the gym but I was able to crush the number by a few reps each time.

Body Composition: 8/10
    I was in between jobs when I got the bottle of APE and my schedule was crazy with university finals mixed in but I was still able to hit my numbers and then some each session. My diet was horrible for the month that I took it and I was able to get bigger and stronger while not monitoring anything I ate, feels bad to admit to that but life happens. APE allowed me to train as hard as I could in the gym and sweat out all calories that I was putting in my body at random times of the day. I imagine if my diet was spot on, or at least normal where I am tracking most of what I eat then I would have saw a huge difference in my body.

Overall: 8+10+8 = 26/30 = 8.6/10
    My first review so I was not too sure how I should have added it up, so I defaulted to the average of the three scores I gave. I liked APE and I would like to thank EPC and Athletic Edge Nutrition for allowing me the opportunity to give APE a test run.

I was planning on buying two more bottles and running it for a full three months as recommended on the bottle but I stopped at one. I was able to notice changes in the one bottle and I guarantee changes would have been dramatic had I taken it for a full three month. The reason that this did not happen is because of the new job and my hours are all over the place right now and my consistency at the gym is far from perfect. When my life settles down I will pick up some bottles and run it for the full recommended time and reap the benefits from my hard work, and the little test booster from AEN.

Big thanks again to EPC and AEN for giving me the opportunity to sample and log a great product!
    APE'd!

Another

Originally Posted by moto311 View Post
    Background: (My first review, be easy on me I'm sure I'm leaving a few things out)
    First of I'm not affiliated with AEN or paid, this was all out of my pocket and my time. Tomorrow marks the start of the 4th week of using AEN's APE test booster and decided I would make a review and share my thoughts/experiences with this product. I was on a 4 month cut before I switched to a clean bulk and decided to give this a go to see if maybe I could get a little extra edge with my bulk. I am extremely ocd with everything including my diet/routine and write everything down. I started at 178 and this morning weighed in at 182 with little to no body fat increase which I was extremely stoked about. Could have even dropped body fat, just looked at some before and after pictures!

Review:
    I've never used a test booster or anything of this nature so reading all the reviews on here made me want to try it. Went out and snagged a bottle up. The next day took it after I ate breakfast waited 90 minutes before I hit the gym and right away I got an insane pump. I've had the best workouts by far these last 3 weeks than I ever had before, I get a tunnel vision when I'm in the gym and didn't want to leave! I've always been vascular but APE makes them definitely pop out like they are going to explode out of my skin. I also noticed that I stayed vascular like this for the rest of the day and had the full feeling effect, which is my favorite part! Strength has obviously went up from getting back on a bulk, but each week I'm averaging about a 5 pound increase on most of my lifts. I'm sure I will definitely hit a plateau with the increase but so far just keeps going up!
    +Excellent Pumps
    +Vascularity became insane
    +Strength keeps going up!!
    +Full feeling

Cons:
    The most notable thing for me was the burps that I got in the gym after taking it. I have a thing with smells and this definitely was the worst for me. The smell of the pills also was pretty brutal, I guess it could be from the fenugreek. Also during the 3rd week towards the end I got a few pimples on my face, I know this is from APE because I never get pimples or anything of that nature. Not a big deal but obviously shows this stuff works!
    -Burps
    -Slight Pimples

Dosing/Price:
    I took 2 pills 90 minutes before my workout right after eating breakfast. This worked the best for me, I also tried 60 minutes before with a 30 minute break between eating and didn't feel the pumps as much this way. I dosed this Monday through Friday and took the weekends off. The price is a little on the high side as well at around 2 dollars a serving if you take the recommended dose. In reality if you look at other products the price is pretty much right on par. But for myself, price really isn't an issue when a product works.

Conclusion:
    Obviously being 21 I didn't really take this for the test boosting. I went into this not really expecting much and just seeing how things worked out. I'm impressed with my results and the product. I noticed no increase in libido or anything of that nature, but the physical results are what impressed me. I gained around ~4 pounds almost all muscle and very little fat gains! Just ordered my second bottle before writing this out thats how impressed I am.

Rating:
    I give this a solid 9/10 being on the extremely critical side. AEN did an excellent job with APE! Can't wait to see what the next month has in store for me.

Originally Posted by TrueIrishTexan View Post
    All I can say is.........

WOW.

Seriously!!!! I am very satisfied.... with APE+Intrabolic+Jack3d.

I know this thread I made is about APE but I can honestly say that APE is delivering everything I wanted, along with the other supplements. Today I had an EXPLOSIVE workout. I know AEN has no affiliation with USP Labs but all these products combined offer an amazing workout experience.

Today I worked legs and shoulders. I started at 7 am and took two APE supplements. followed 10 minutes by one scoop of jack3d. 20 minutes later another scoop of Jack3d. Once I made it to the gym I felt pretty good. I then had my Intrabolic drink, which consisted of 1 and 3/4 scoop. I started sipping on it before I got to the gym because I wanted everything to start taking place before hand.

Once I was in the gym I hit the leg press, I started with 6 plates and ended up with 10. I broke a PR. I never was able to lift that much for more than 4 reps and now I broke it and went all the way to 6 reps. For me this was a breakthrough. I did leg extensions and maxed out the weights on the machine. I did laying leg curls, was not thrilled with it, it caused me knee issues, but managed to do three sets of 10 and I moved on. I did some shoulder workouts, lateral raises, shrugs, overhead press. Not all at the same, but split up. I did calf raises which felt good. I used three plates for that.
    After that was done did some side bends and planks, along with weighted crunches on that machine thing. Dont know the name of it.

I felt consistent with my energy, did not drop really at all. I wanted to keep going but I have to be at work at 11 so I needed to wrap it up. I just got home and feel extremely horny. Assuming that is in part to APE, due to the fact that the dmaa in jack3d is a stim and usually is counterproductive in that manner.

I am very pleased so far and I am looking to experience greater things to come. I typically swap out leg presses with squats every other leg workout. Today there were lots of people around the squat area so I did not want to bother with people being in my way.

My aggression is kinda off the charts, but not in an unmanagable way. My mood is definitely elevated, I feel very strong and motivated per say. This is my third week on APE and it is delivering everything I wanted. Last week I slacked up on my diet but that is being corrected as of yesterday.

All I can say at this point is that I am pleased and I definitely hope things continue to move towards the sky and I continue to make great progress. I would like to lean out my body fat a bit more. Everyone have a great day, and keep smilin

Some new feedback today.

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

A 10 out of 10!

So here is my review of APE. I have been using APE for the past 3 months as part of my supplement regemin and here is what it did for me:

1. Promote Testosterone Production

Did not get blood work so its hard to accurately make a review on this.

Refine my physique, yes, I did that I lost a total of 7% of bodyfat and yes, I can provide a breakdown of how much and where over the past 12 weeks. Some of my fat loss is due to a revamped diet, but still there was fat loss

3. Promote "Alpha-Maleness" Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity

Promote alpha-ness. Well, it definitely enhanced my overall mood (good or bad) and intensified my aggression and intensity in the gym. Sex drive and libido were through the roof the first couple weeks and then were above normal the rest of the way.

4. Support Vascularity & Athletic Performance

Vascularity was nuts from Day 1. Pumps were insane and I was pushing more weight over the 12 weeks setting new personal records in all of my primary lifts. Endurance and performance were both at high levels during my workout sessions. I noticed this especially during my cardio sessions where I set new personal records in both distance and time!

Pros:

- Only 2 capsules a day, quick and easy
    - Quick noticable effects, most pump/vascularity
    - Strength Gains and Fat loss, lost 28lbs in 12 weeks while adding significant weight to every lift
    - Can stack with most Pre Workouts and it complements it very nicely, i used Cellucore C4

Cons:

- I have been using this for 12 weeks and I now have to cycle off for 4 weeks. I would take this year round if I could!

Strength Gains- 10/10

Cut 28lbs= Add 40lbs to deadlift. Strength gains were incredible. Every lift went up, with some like my deadlift that went from 315 to 370 Bench went up a good amount from 225 to 255, Military press went from 170 to 175, and Squats went from 270 to 300. Other lifts were definitely improved on and this was all while being on a daily caloric deficit.

Pumps/Vascularity- 10/10

Nothing short of amazing. There were times when I didn't have my C4 due to lack of being prepared and I saw the same vascular improvements that I saw with my pre-workout. Being relatively new to body building, I loved the vascular definition that I saw and APE did that and more so I definitely rate this a solid 10/10 in this category and probably more than any other category.

Libido/Sex Drive- 10/10

Im am 43 years old so anything that keeps it hot in the bedroom gets a high rating from me.

Mood/Aggression/Intensity- 910

Aggression and Intensity were always high, mood was not always great. It enhanced my mood both good and bad, but when it came down to being in the gym, work got done and the focus was there.

Price/Dosage- 10/10

I think $40 a bottle or $10 a week for the results I got was completely worth it. I would have had to spend much more using a personnal trainer.

Overall- 10/10

My rating is obvious! I was skeptical because I have used similar products that made big claims but you had to take it at really weird times and it just ended up being a waste of money. Everything I wanted out of APE was what I got. Don't get me wrong, this is not the miracle cure, it took a good diet and fitness plan but, without the APE, I feel my results would have been completely different!

I don't work for AEN and don't get any special benefits for promoting a product. What I do have is the satisfaction that I transformed my body far beyond expectation and APE was definitely a significant part of that! APE does work.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146024743

snakewrangler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a short review after a single 4-week cycle of APE:

Background:
    Started lifting in Winter of 2010. I have always been athletic and I spent a lot of time in the weight room during certain periods in my life but I had absolutely no control over my intake of food. When I re-joined a gym in 2010 I was 30% BF. I played recreational sports but I also have a desk job. In 2011, I dropped 9% BF over the course of 40 sessions with a personal trainer.

At the beginning of 2012, I started bulking and lifting heavy with my buddy who had recently come back from deployment in Iraq. I put on a lot of muscle and set many PRs. A year ago, I never would have thought I could do presses with 100 lb. dumbbells. I was happy with the amount of muscle I put on but as you all know, body fat comes with bulk.

Now:
    I started a cut at the end of May with a 20% calorie deficit. I was 225 lbs with 25% BF and ready to drop some of the weight even though I knew the amount that I could lift would decrease due to the calorie deficit. I took APE during the last 4 weeks while on a 20% deficit (almost 600 calories for me) and I can safely say that I have not lost any strength. Endurance, yes, but strength, no.

Weighed in yesterday at 214 lbs. and 23% BF. In addition to APE, I took PreSurge before most of my workouts. I'm pretty happy with the results and feel that the APE probably helped me retain some of my strength.

Originally Posted by snakewrangler View Post
    Just a short review after a single 4-week cycle of APE:

Background:
    Started lifting in Winter of 2010. I have always been athletic and I spent a lot of time in the weight room during certain periods in my life but I had absolutely no control over my intake of food. When I re-joined a gym in 2010 I was 30% BF. I played recreational sports but I also have a desk job. In 2011, I dropped 9% BF over the course of 40 sessions with a personal trainer.

At the beginning of 2012, I started bulking and lifting heavy with my buddy who had recently come back from deployment in Iraq. I put on a lot of muscle and set many PRs. A year ago, I never would have thought I could do presses with 100 lb. dumbbells. I was happy with the amount of muscle I put on but as you all know, body fat comes with bulk.

Now:
    I started a cut at the end of May with a 20% calorie deficit. I was 225 lbs with 25% BF and ready to drop some of the weight even though I knew the amount that I could lift would decrease due to the calorie deficit. I took APE during the last 4 weeks while on a 20% deficit (almost 600 calories for me) and I can safely say that I have not lost any strength. Endurance, yes, but strength, no.

Weighed in yesterday at 214 lbs. and 23% BF. In addition to APE, I took PreSurge before most of my workouts. I'm pretty happy with the results and feel that the APE probably helped me retain some of my strength.
    Thank you for your feedback, great to hear APE could assist you, in particular during a cal deficit.

Great deal on APE right now:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Athletic Edge Nutrition APE
    Category: test booster

Overview
    I've always been interested in test boosters/AIs, having taken products such as Novedex XT, T-Bol, BioForge v1/2/3, and AX/TZ. Given that, I was excited about trying APE when it launched, and especially as the positive reviews came in.

I finally decided to take the plunge halfway through a previous training program. It was working so well that I bought a few more bottles and continued to use it through the next program. As I started that program, I decided to log it to chronicle my experience. So I took APE for a total of 12 weeks, of which the last 8 were covered in the log. Dosage ranged from 2-4 caps/day, 5x/week.

Here is the link to my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144624331

The log covers stacking APE with Craze, but since APE is the new addition to my regimen, the review specifically covers APE only.

I combined the supplementation with a rigorous training program (Bill Starr's Advanced 5x5 (http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Periodized_5x5.htm). This was my first time running this program, and I really wanted the supplements to give me a boost to get through it and hit all the numbers.

Goal Achieved!
    My main goal for this program was strength, meaning increases in the big 3 lifts. Unfortunately, I caught a cold the last three weeks of the program, so I decided to not go for maxes in the end. I opted to stick with the program, which would have me set some rep PRs anyway.

Here is the breakdown of the numbers (start ==> end):

Squats: 365x1 ==> 355x3x3, 375x3
    Bench: 305x1 ==> 290x3
    Deadlifts: 445x1 ==> 415x3/405x3/405x3

Pendlay Rows: 230x5 ==> 245x3x3, 255x3

The "end" numbers are all either 3x3 PRs or 1x3 PRs. In the case of squats, it's an outright PR - 365x1 to 375x3! It's safe to say my goal was achieved

Individual Ratings
    APE makes four promises:

N/A
    I didn't take APE specifically for this, so I didn't get bloodwork done.

10/10
    I was on a very slow bulk (gained 4-5 pounds over 12 weeks) and didn't see nor feel any changes in my waistline. But I added noticeable size to my chest, legs, and arms. I think APE would be very effective on a cut or recomp.

9/10
    I definitely felt the sex drive/libido increase as well as the "alpha-male" feeling with 2 caps/day. Libido was steady after a few weeks on APE, but at an elevated level. The "alpha-male" feeling increased when I took 3-4 caps/day.

10/10
    This is where the product shined for me. I got steady strength and endurance increases as the weeks went by. I also noticed that my recovery between heavy workouts was greatly enhanced, so much so that the hardest weeks of the program (weeks 4 and 9) were not nearly as tough as I expected.

Final Rating 10/10
    APE was everything I wanted out of a test booster and more! I got stronger, gained LBM with no noticeable fat, and felt awesome in and out of the gym. What's better than that?

--------------------

I took a few videos near the end of my program for my log.

First is a 405x3 deadlift set, the first of a 3x3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYyygvE4kwc

Second is a 355x3 squat set, also first of a 3x3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7zmn8MTWb0

Nice new review.

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    E_P_C and AEN gave me the opportunity to review this product for a month.

A test booster. Yeah I've tried these before. Some I've had that are amazing. Some marginal to no results not even worthwhile being on the market and claiming what they proposed. This I was very interested in and I had to try it.

I've had some test boosters with stinging nettle root in them, but this is one of them that did not contain that supplement in it, but I noticed it had a few good supplements that were great for overall health for men. Zinc, Vitamin D, PLCAR, B-Vitamins. So what did it propose?

Promote Testosterone Production*
    Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations
    Promote "Alpha-Maleness" Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity*
    Support Vascularity & Athletic Performance*

I am an athlete. I've trained for powerlifting meets. My training has been primarily strength training for the past few months and I've been deciding whether or not I want to start training in MMA or continue lifting. In my log I did both. Training 4-5x a week combined with boxing 4-5x week back to back is physically demanding, far more than I have experienced before.

The big question is: Did this product do what it claimed? I can say yes. During my month of using this product I noticed:

-definite increase in energy
    -increase in mood
    -wow strong sex drive
    -slight body recomposition
    -maintained strength

I said maintained strength because I was doing cardio and strength training. I gained a little strength on things like back, but I cannot expect too much considering my training.

Did it increase my test? Perhaps in the interim. A lot of the supplements promote free test, but those results are ephemeral. Ultimately it will help you through your workouts and daily life to have that test increase.

On my note about body composition. I was around 190 before I started. Still am a bit. My weight is fluctuating around 188-190 now due to training, but my body composition is looking excellent!

This was a picture of me around the middle of March...

This was taken a few days ago.

I'm definitely satisfied with this product and being a product that is a test booster that you don't have to 'cycle' necessarily due to the ingredient compound, I'd use this as a staple if I had the cash flow for it constantly. Pick it up and try it at least once!

9/10
    Another new APE review

Show your support for APE on the Supplement Awards!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012...nt-awards.html

Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    So some backround of me. Ive tried a few natural test boosters and they mostly did nothing for me.

USP Labs Prime/ Pink magic, Muslce Meds Arimatest, Controlled Labs Blue Gene all did nothing at all.

DAA bulk powder & Muscle Tech Alpha Test only gave me a libido boost. No strength gains out of the normal.

Took APE and in the middle of week 2 I noticed I got stronger than ever. Got gains that were out of the normal. Most noticable on the lat pull downs. I was able to do the entire stack using the neutral grip bar. This was after doing pull ups and deadlifting 405.

This is also after being sick for a week and losing 15lbs. So far Ive gained 8lbs back and seem to be way stronger than when i was 15lbs heavier.

Also noticed a huge libido boost during week 2. Way more than when on DAA or AlphaTest.

Also AEN hooked it up with some PreSurge and Ive had sick pumps since then. Im also a non-responder to most pump products (arginine, Cit-Malate, Agmatine). When I consumed products containing these, I got no additional pump out of the normal. The key is "out of the nomral". But when on PreSurge, which has GPLC I got way more pumps than when other preWO. I was suprised.

Ive tried the followig pump products with no results: Nutrex Niox, BSN Nitrix, Muscle Meds eNoxide, MRI NO2 Black/Platinum/&Red, Gaspari Plasma Jet, USP Labs Yok3d.

The pre Workouts that Im usually on are: Super Pump Max, White Flood, Beta Cret, or C4 which are all great products but with PreSurge I got way more pumps than when consuming these.

Thanks again AEN for the hook ups. You have found yourself a new and dedicated customer.
    APE outperforms the competition again.....

APE is an additional 20% off right now- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    I am definitely not an expert on the subject.... but I'll do my best.

1. I take APE an hour before working out. Like the way it makes me feel.... strong, confident. I have great workouts on APE!
    2. Can't help you there.... I'm not a runner
    3. I'm only 31....not in my 40s, but not 20 either..... My libido is still good but, honestly, since starting APE, it's a little stronger than usual. Wife is happy The biggest impact has been on my mood. I stronly believe that Fenugreek has a positive impact on mood/stress. Possibly due to blood/sugar control. This has had a HUGE impact on my family life. My wife is dreading the day I run out of APE!
    4. Again, I think the positive impact on blood sugar has definitely helped with energy level. Don't expect to take APE and feel wired all day... it's not a stimulant. But I do find that I am feeling less tired than before when it's 2 - 4pm and I used to get that afternoon sugar crash.

I think it's a fantastic product and HIGHLY recommend it!
    Some new APE feedback

JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    About to start an 8 week cycle, will look forward to seeing if I can experience similar results. I want to log but stupid BB dot com wants you to have 50 posts or more for pics I gotta lottla posting to do if I wanna match that ....

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's interesting that all APE users have mentioned the increase in energy, guess I'll have to use it for myself sometime as Ive use all of the ingredients seperate but never in this combo. Even at the 4.5g of GPLC I never "feel" anything energy wise.

Originally Posted by JNM209 View Post
    About to start an 8 week cycle, will look forward to seeing if I can experience similar results. I want to log but stupid BB dot com wants you to have 50 posts or more for pics I gotta lottla posting to do if I wanna match that ....
    dont necessarily have to post pics in the log just updates and thoughts