Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes and it has to do with customs not allowing the product.

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by civic_rida View Post
    Love this product and definitely keep purchasing it when ever I can.
    That being said I live in Canada and recently was unable to order it from bodybuilding.com
    Originally Posted by civic_rida View Post
    Yes and it has to do with customs not allowing the product.
    I've seen quite a few fellow canadians report that issue. Used to go through customs easily.

stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I tried this for 8 weeks and sure libido increased the first 2 weeks but I think that's because of the Maca that's in it. After that it dived down again.

Did bloodwork and no increase in either total or free testosterone. But maybe it works differently for everyone. Just didn't work for me.

Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post

ATTENTION MEN:

Your Current Test Booster is

FAILING

Miserably

It’s time to go

APE

Alpha Performance Enhancer™

More than a Narrowly-focused Testosterone Booster

APE™ provides FOUR Clinically-backed powerful attributes in ONE comprehensive product formulation

1. Maximize Testosterone Production Beyond Natural Levels

• 22% Greater Increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion*

• Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE 1.8 Times After 8 Weeks*

2. Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations

• Over 2 times Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).*

3. Improve “Alpha-Maleness” Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity

• Sex Drive, Libido, Vigor & Vitality Enhancement in both the short term and long term*

• Inhibit Estrogen (Anti-Aromatase)*

4. Enhance Vascularity & Athletic Performance Beyond Normal Limits

• Increase Nitric Oxide (NO), thus increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles*

• Increase Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise*

APE™ is so powerful, you ONLY need to take TWO power packed capsules ONCE a DAY, 5 days a week. For maximum results, an 8 week cycle of APE is recommended.

Driving APE’s formula is powerful combination of TestoSurge™, GlycoCarn® & a Premium Standardized Long Jack Extract.

What is TestoSurge™?-
    TestoSurge is a CLINICLY-supported, all natural, testosterone-boosting, body-recomposition compound, derived from Fenugreek. Through double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, it has been confirmed to be a potent AROMATASE inhibiter. Aromatase is the key enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. Thus by decreasing aromatase levels, the amount of testosterone being converted to estrogen is decreased and testosterone levels become much higher. What does this mean in simple terms? For starters, dramatically increased level of FREE & BIOAVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE in the body. More testosterone equals more drive, vigor & aggression inside and outside the gym, more muscle and more strength. Secondly, research shows that this compound has the potential to significantly get you shredded in just 8 weeks by stimulating the enzyme hormone-sensitive lipase, enhancing the fat burning process, decreasing body fat levels.

The best part about all of this: TestoSurge has demonstrated in clinical research to be SAFE & free of unwanted side effects.

What is GlycoCarn®?-
    GlycoCarn® is a research-backed, patented compound made up of glycine propionyl l-carnitine. This monster compound is the FIRST known ingredient in sports nutrition to increase nitric oxide (NO) synthesis in HUMANS when taken orally in a controlled research setting. Nitric Oxide causes Vasodilation (arteries to widen/open up), which means greater blood flow and delivery of oxygen to working muscles. Beyond its potent NO-boosting abilities, GlycoCarn has been shown to significantly increase endurance and athletic performance during repetitive high intensity training. Who doesn’t want that?

PREMIUM EuryGold Long Jack Standardized Extract:
    Long Jack works to further increase Free-Testosterone by inhibiting a hormone called sex hormone biding globulin (SHBG) that binds to testosterone, making it unusable.
    The end result? More free testosterone: the kind your body can utilize. Give it the fuel for the fire!

APE goes beyond the powerhouse TRIO of TestoSurge™, GlycoCarn® & Long Jack Extract and further sets its formula over the top with additional research supported and dosed ingredients to give you the results you work so hard for.

Maca Extract:
    For powerful libido enhancement and sex drive.

Indole-3-Carbonal:
    a potent and powerful Anti-Estrogen ingredient that naturally occurs in broccoli and other green vegetables.

To polish off and further enhance this unparalleled formula for Optimal Male Health & Testosterone Support, APE includes Zinc,Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid. Lastly, to maximize the absorption of the ingredients in APE, the black pepper extract BIOPERINE® was included as the finishing touch.

The most comprehensive formula? YOU be the JUDGE.

Go ahead and redefine your natural limits with APE™. We dare you. But don’t blame us when people stop and stare.
    Love to try some of this!!! Looks legit!!!
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Thomas A. Edison
    •COUNTRYMIKE APPRECRIATION CREW○

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/my-reviews

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stolpioni View Post
    I tried this for 8 weeks and sure libido increased the first 2 weeks but I think that's because of the Maca that's in it. After that it dived down again.

Did bloodwork and no increase in either total or free testosterone. But maybe it works differently for everyone. Just didn't work for me.
    Sorry to hear it didn't do much for you.

Originally Posted by Tspeng8 View Post
    Love to try some of this!!! Looks legit!!!
    Stuff definitely delivers.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some great deals on APE in the Store currently:

For a limited time, buy 1 Athletic Edge APE, 80 Capsules & get 1 Athletic Edge Steel Edge, 25 Servings in the flavor of your choice 50% OFF!

For a limited time, buy 1 Athletic Edge Nutrition APE, 40 Capsules & get 1 50% Off!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

SUBSTANCE Over HYPE Athletic Edge's Avatar
    Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump for amazing blood work, posted by three separate people in this thread, supporting APE's ability to increase total and free testosterone.

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE I FORGOT: CHECK POST #7

Final Overall Review:
    Well it's been a few days since I'm off Ape and wanted to share a final overall review with you guys.

Pros:
    +Noticeable strength gains
    +Better overall mood
    +Ridiculous libido increase
    +Gained 2lb, but body feels tighter and looks fuller.
    +Broke several PR's especially the db chest press and weighted dips(video below)
    +Best part was my endurance I felt like I could go on forever in the gym

Cons:
    Honestly there wasn't any, probably wish there was more than 20 servings but read more to see what 20 servings actually did for me.

Final Comments and Rating:
    This product definitely deserve a 10/10 I mean a 66% increase in testosterone in a little under a month? I mean what other supplement actually comes close to that and at such an affordable price as you can find it for $39 at the place that helps you Get Ripped with proper Nutrition Overall I would definitely run this cycle again and recommend it and all of Aen's other product to the masses. Also just in case you're tuning in I'll compile all of my videos while on this log on this final page as well, thanks to all those who followed along and I hope you all follow along once more when I do another log, and also a big thanks to AEN for picking me to do this promo and with the support along the way, thanks again.

100 Db Chest Press for 11 Reps:

100 Weighted Dips for 11 Reps:

Sample Core Workout for Ape:

Before Getting Pumped With Ape:

After Getting Pumped While on Ape:
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is above real life. His total test went from 500 to 900 in 20 days?

Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    Is above real life. His total test went from 500 to 900 in 20 days?
    Take it for what it is, which is blood work from not only someone not affiliated with AE but a rep from a competing company.
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

After MONTHS of being out of stock on bb.com APE 40ct(1 month supply) is FINALLY BACK IN STOCK!! The two month supply should show back in stock in the next few days as well. I think I need to celebrate and give some away...

APE store write up- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

GIVING away APE

By the way, I'm giving away some APE and APE Darknight NOOOOOW!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1452884283

Originally Posted by vapedup247 View Post
    Thanks to the Athletic Edge for making the promos possible, I was super stoked to win this stack. I have been on the stack for about 2 weeks and I have been very happy with this to say the least. I take 2 caps in the morning and 3 caps at night everyday. I stack this with my current supps. This has been my most beneficial supplements because I have been suffering with sleep from high stim pre workouts. My muscle recovery has been amazing lately as well because of this and its nice not waking up starving. All in all I would say its a solid product, its soon to tell exactly how much I will benefit from this but its off to a good start to say the least. This came in no time, very very fast shipping.

Overall Rating - 9/10

Also thanks for the strawberry margarita steel edge samples and keychains that came with the order! The flavor was spot on and a new favorite of mine, it was funny how it actually did taste like a strawberry margarita. I took this about 30 minutes before my workout and I got awesome pump and workout in. My girlfriend took some before a few of her workout classes and she approved as well!

Mixability - 9/10

Flavor - 10/10

Overall 9.5/10
    New review on the APE stack