Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    APE Powder is also still BOGO
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can you use it when your 16, 18 or 21?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorHitch View Post
    Can you use it when your 16, 18 or 21?
    I recommend using APE when you're over 25. Keep in mind that it helps increase FREE testosterone in your body. At the ages you listed you are already at your natural peak when it comes to that so you wouldn't get much benefit with the product.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New Review

Originally Posted by Savageous View Post
    [center]Final Review:

November 4, 2013

The Products:

The Details:

APE is a testosterone boosting recompositioning agent that derives most of its benefits from Fenugreek, Clycocarn and LongJack.

Creatine RT is Creapure that uses Russian Taragon as a delivery system. Russian Taragon is purported to improve delivery efficacy like sugar but BETTER than sugar WITHOUT the sugar. Sounds like nothing but plusses, there.

My Finished Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...63&pagenumber=

In the beginning:

I started this log at 32 years of age, 73 inches tall weighing 222 pounds.

I finished this log at 32 years of age, 73 inches tall weighing 214 pounds.

Before and After Shots:

Dosing Specifics:

I dosed both products the same way: 1 serving of each first thing in the morning every weekday. I did not take either of these supplements on the weekend.

Other Supplements:

Animal Flex. And while I don't think a multivitamin counts (and in this case it really doesn't..) I eat two of the gummy variety that my children eat. And I love them. Unashamedly.

Goals for this log:

The overall goal was to improve my level of health. Pretty general. The more specific goal was to lose some fat and gain some muscle.

Mission Accomplished?:

Yes. Over the course of this log I increased my endurance activity pretty dramatically. I cut a total of four minutes in my 5K row time. I ran a half-marathon. I cut a total of three minutes
    in my "Jackie" (WOD) time. And while I don't typically lift heavy weights I even started picking up some of that ol' heavy iron again. (To my detriment. I'll explain.) I lost a total
    of 8 pounds but that's only measuring by scale. I put on muscle during this run and tightened up a bunch.

You're stalling. Tell me about the supplements.:

I loved APE. No lie. The biggest problem that anyone will have with APE in the powder form will be the taste. Let me help you out: DO NOT DRINK IT WITH WARM WATER. It has a very
    spicy kick that will is strongly reminiscent of real ginger ale (not that A&W crap) or, if you're familiar, aqueous jalapeno/habanero. The flavor is good but you have to be able to
    get past that kick to appreciate it. Drinking it with warm or room temperature water will do you no favors, friend. Mix it with cold water or mix it and chuck it into the fridge for awhile.

As far as test boosters go APE presents all of the hallmarks: I'm not prone to pimples but I spotted a few times. I'm exceedingly mild mannered but I had unusual emotional upticks
    occasionally. I slept so well that I actually slept in "periods". I would sleep for three hours and feel completely refreshed and have to force myself to sleep where I would sleep another
    three or four hours and then wake up even more refreshed. I commonly experienced "Man, I wish I had a woman in my lap syndrome." It would show up randomly and, honestly, that
    would be a little bothersome because I'd have to focus on not letting my mind wander so I could freely move to and fro without getting that "wonder what that twit was watching in his
    cubicle" look from folks (I managed). I personally feel that this product shines best when it comes to the gym, though. I've always allowed the gym to be my frustration outlet. Working out
    essentially allow me to continue to be so mild mannered. My workout is usually where I quietly display my outrage for anything and everything. While on APE I had no problems getting
    all of that negative energy out. I flew through difficult sets and difficult workouts. I had those moments where I was done with whatever I had programmed for the day and would
    have to hold myself back from doing more. I loved APE. Period.

Creatine RT - As I stated in my introduction, my first foray with creatine was waaaaayyyy back in the year 2000. I took it every way imaginable and it literally did nothing for me. I loaded.
    I loaded up on sugar. I took it with fruit juices. I'm honestly quite surprised I didn't try to inject the stuff. Anyhow, I eventually discovered that I was what is typically considered to be a weak
    or non-responder. It didn't work out all that well for me. A few more trips down the creatine highway and I took the typical detours (CEE, MCC) and still came away largely unconvinced.
    So blame the Russian Taragon. One week in with CRT and it felt like my muscles just kind of woke up. I'm not big on weight lifting but I still lift a little just to keep whatever muscle I
    still have. The way my muscles looked on CRT made me want to lift and lift and lift. So I really enjoyed CRT, too. Let me explain how much I enjoyed creatine this time around: This log
    lasted one day shy of 90 days. The first tub of this only lasted the first thirty. I purchased two more tubs with my own money not only to keep with the integrity of the log, but also because
    I really liked the effects!

Also - I have to mention that I've tried all three flavors of CRT. You won't be upset with the Grape flavor. You won't be upset with any of the flavors actually. But for the money go with
    the grape. Grape all day. (Seriously - get the grape flavor.)

Should you buy it?:

Yeap. One thing that I didn't mention is that while each tub of APE said that it would last only twenty servings, each one lasted about 45 days. This log went on for 89 days
    on two tubs of APE and three tubs of CRT. 2 tubs of APE lasted 89 days and I didn't miss a serving EVER.

Next - you'll love the effects. My biggest problem during this entire run was the aggressiveness inside of the gym. I fell in love with lifting the heavy stuff again and actually
    ended up reminding myself of exactly why I don't lift heavy weights. I promised that I was going to take a week off of using my upper body once this log was run and yea...I'm
    totally adhering to that. The recovery aspects are pretty terrific. I ran my first half-marathon (super hills...damn) in 5 or 6 months on this product and ended up only really needing
    about 4 days for my legs to start feeling normal again. After my very first half-marathon I needed a full week and still had some residual stiffness when I got back into it.

If you're a creatine responder than maybe CRT isn't and won't be anything special for you. APE, however, is another story. Pick up two tubs for a good run and watch the
    recompositioning effects go wild. Really good stuff!

Last Mention:

Thanks to the folks at AEN and E_P_C for allowing me to log this fantastic product! I had a lot of fun keeping up with this log and really enjoyed the run. I was honestly a bit sad
    that it had to come to an end.

Thanks to all of those that followed and cheered me on for the duration of the log. Your input and interest really helped keep me motivated. Much appreciated!

[/cnter]

New review!

Originally Posted by polgas View Post
    Sorry for the delay. I've been a little busy and a lot lazy lately.

APE is probably one of the better testosterone boosters I've ever tried. I really thought my gains would slow down a bit since I'm already 40 years old, and I already achieved some excellent gains from XFA, LCLT, and GG, and from DAA and Triazole before that, but that didn't happen at all. My strength just kept going up, and PRs were shattered all throughout the APE part of this log. Libido was up as well!! Could not be anymore happier with this product. I still have 4, 40ct bottles left of APE and will be pairing it with XF or XFA next year!! Can't wait.

Rating: 10/10

Starting Weight -173 lbs ***** Final Day Weight - 173 lbs No change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Armed DB Chest Press PR before APE - 06 reps X 100 lbs ***** PR after APE - 09 reps X 100 lbs + 3 reps

Chin Ups PR before APE - 05 reps X 45 lbs plate @ 173 lbs body weight ***** PR after APE - 06 reps X 45 lbs @ 173 lbs body weight + 1 rep

Seated DB Shoulder Press PR before APE - 15 reps X 62.5 lbs ***** PR after APE - 12 reps X 72.5 lbs + 10 lbs

Deadlift PR before APE - 01 rep X 330 lbs ***** PR after APE - 01 rep X 345 lbs + 15 lbs

New Reviews

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Review for APE (Powder):

Taste: 9/10
    The flavor I had was pineapple, and the initial taste is somewhat refreshing.
    But all of a sudden, the taste smacks your throat! What I mean is, there is a dry sensation inside your throat because of all the highly potent, herb-like ingredients in APE.
    At first, it bothered me because I was used to smooth tasting test-boosters and preworkouts.. but eventually, the taste became a great way to "wake" me up, which is much needed prior to lifting!

Mixability: 8.5/10
    Mixes well even without a shaker. In fact, I have only used the shaker once throughout this log for APE (powder).
    The only issue was minor residues on the bottom. But I could easily gulp it down with an extra 1-3oz water.

"Aggressive" Effects: 9.5/10
    Took less than a week to clearly notice differences.
    The biggest difference I have noticed was my aggressiveness in the gym! As Carl mentioned in his own test-boosting log, I became pissed off rather quickly because my lifts did not match my high-standards. I even got to try out high-rep exercises (I rarely enjoy these), and I ended up with a great mentality.
    In addition, I was able to handle stresses really well! Did everything I could to hit the gym as I only missed 1 gym session throughout this 7 week log!

Libido Effects: 9/10
    Confidence was through the roof with APE (powder)! I was able to approach women outside my comfort zone (Asians = my comfort zone) several times throughout this log. As I took APE (powder) regularly, the boost in confidence was everlasting!
    Libido on the other hand was strange. I usually have high libido at night.. but with APE, it shifted towards the morning, lasting towards the afternoon.
    However, the exhaustion from heavy lifting could be a huge reason why my libido isn't at its peak at night!

Side Effects: minor
    Of course, with every effective test-boosters.. the chances of having oily face is much higher. Thus, I have had a lot of itty bitty blackheads on my cheeks/nose.

Value:
    Currently B1G1 50% right now.. So that's a 2 month supply for under 60$!

Review for APE (Pill)

First Impression:
    Had a strong herb-like scent that could be smelled from across the room. Wow, strong stuff!

Convenience: 10/10
    Much more convenient than APE (powder) as I was able to sneak this in during my job. All I needed was a little sip of water, and I could swallow this pill with ease!

"Aggressive" Effects: 7/10
    The results were a bit similar to APE (powder); HOWEVER, only 2 out of 8 days that I have tried this felt effective.
    One thing this lacked was it failed to "wake" me up, which I got from the strong, dry taste from APE (powder).
    The only times I strayed far from my PR's were when I took APE (pills) instead of powder.

Libido Effects: 9/10
    Similar to APE (powder) as they both used the same ingredients.
    Both increased my confidence, mood, and libido!

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!

For a limited time, buy 1 Athletic Edge Nutrition APE, 40 Capsules & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

APE with 202 Store Reviews and rated a 9.0!: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Athl..._Nutrition/APE

APE User Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144074851

What is APE?

Alpha Performance Enhancer™

TESTOSTERONE, Body Recomposition, Performance Optimizer

with

ATestoSurge™ & GlycoCarn®

More than a Narrowly-focused Testosterone Booster

APE™ provides FOUR Clinically-backed powerful attributes in ONE comprehensive product formulation:

1. Maximize Testosterone Production Beyond Natural Levels
    • 22% Greater Increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion*
    • Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE 1.8 Times After 8 Weeks*

2. Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations
    • Over 2 times Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).*

3. Improve “Alpha-Maleness” Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity
    • Sex Drive, Libido, Vigor & Vitality Enhancement in both the short term and long term*
    • Inhibit Estrogen (Anti-Aromatase)*

4. Enhance Vascularity & Athletic Performance Beyond Normal Limits
    • Increase Nitric Oxide (NO), thus increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles*
    • Increase Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise*

More information: http://www.aenutrition.com/ape.html

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Again, another great AEN product on sale. Get it while it's hot!

- GZA "4th Chamber"

New

Originally Posted by Rjeezie View Post

Shout out to Athletic Edge Nutrition and running the APE competition.... My log can be found here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157345203

On to the review:

Mixibility - 8/10
    This was probably biggest drawback for me on this... I mixed mine in about 20 oz of water in a shaker bottle. No matter what, it never fully mixed. There was always little particles. However, it's not as bad as other powders I've used.

Taste - 9/10
    I went back and forth on this between a 10 and a 9... Somebody else said in a review that the taste was pretty mild, but then there's a strong aftertaste... I agree! I don't think it really tasted like "pineapple"... but maybe it was just me. Wasn't a bad taste, just a very strong kicker!

Affects/Effects - 10/10
    Probably the most important factor to me... I absolutely LOVED the way I felt after shotgunning the powder. I usually drank mine about 20-30 minutes before I went and worked out and boy could I tell. I just felt like a burst of energy and a focus... being in the zone is the best way to describe it... an intense focus on whatever I was going to lift.

I didn't end up dropping any weight while on it, but that's probably an attest to my lack of cardio and diet control. However, I did smash some PR's lifting and lifted some of the heaviest weights I've done! I had some extremely challenging workouts while on APE and smashed through them!

Overall - 9/10
    I couldn't give a perfect score because of the minor mixability and taste issues I had... but overall I would def recommend this product to people who want to lift hard and heavy and do a body recomp. Loved it and hopefully will be able to use again in the near future.

***PILLS***
    To be honest, I didn't have the same feeling when taking the pills that I did with the powder. I did see increase of strength still, but just didn't have the focus, "being in the zone," feeling that the powder gave....

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ACH1LLES View Post

Shout out to Athletic Edge Nutrition and running the APE competition.... My log can be found here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7470523&page=1

On to the review:

Mixibility - 9/10
    Product mixed easily at first and dissolved however nearing the end of the drink there would be sometimes some particles left over that would need an extra cup of water to finish off. Other than that, easy mix

Taste - 8/10
    The taste for me was something I got used to fast. Its a very odd taste compared to other powder ive taken. I could actually feel it as I drank it. It left the water a bit thicker and the taste was very strong. At first it was a little rough and would burn my throat a little, but once I took it further it really grew on me and I enjoyed it.

Affects/Effects - 10/10
    The biggest thing for me was the first two weeks I was taking the formula. I felt instantly stronger and had a lot more energy. After the 8 weeks I believe that this contributed highly to the personal goals I met and the weight I put on. I put on noticeable size and watched my strength go up slowly each week.

Overall - 9/10
    Very good product and would definitely recommend to someone. Definitely liked the powder more than I liked the pills.

***PILLS***
    The pills gave me a strong effect soon after taking them. I actually used all the pills up first before doing the powder and I think I made my best gains during the weeks I was on the pills. They werent too big and were easy to swallow.

Thanks again for this opportunity from AEN. They provided me with a product that allowed me to meet and exceed all the goals I set out to reach when I was bulking up. Before/after stats and pictures can be found on my log.

thank you.
    Another great log and overall review for APE
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

User below had a 66% increase in test after 8 weeks

Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    I apologize for posting these results late but here they are my blood work from before and after using APE. What was impressive was being able to maintain or increase my lifts while cutting. As always numbers don't lie, this stuff works!

Before APE

After APE

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    User below had a 66% increase in test after 8 weeks
    Nice, anyway to get these images flipped?
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just bought a couple of tubs of the APE powder. I have run the caps before but not the powder so once i run them i will post up a review for you guys.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    APE powder is on buy 1 get a full size jar of LIVHybrid FREE.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at...pe-powder.html

Perfect stack for keeping testosterone elevated while dieting/cutting.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EARLY IMPRESSIONS: (for any of the younger guys that are looking into this product or test boosters in general)
    Hey all, I just wanted to give a quick take on my early impressions of APE. I'm 22 and this is my first test booster which I've been running for about 18 days now. Waiting to write a full review after I finish a full 7-8 week cycle but i feel compelled to write something now.

I know I have been looking at test boosters for nearly a year before zeroing in on APE and would've loved to see more of the younger guys post their impressions of these supplements. What put me over the edge to finally give this a go were the plethora of good reviews that this product had and my further research showed that gains can be made off a test booster despite being only 22.

There was no harm in trying and I tempered my expectations not expecting much but, any gains would be a plus.

Honestly I had little to no expectations going into the cycle, since everyone and their mother claims a guy in his early 20's will see no noticeable results.

A bit pricey but I felt that the price matched up well with competing products so I picked up a bottle of pills from a local nutrition depot, sadly they did not have the powder form in stock.

The first two weeks were excruciating and I was disheartened as I felt nothing from the pills. Everything I read about test boosters said to give it time and not to expect anything in most cases until the 4th or 5th week but I couldn't help but feel disappointed. Then everything changed as I hit week 3 a few days ago.

I don't know what came over me but I feel like such a beast from the moment I wake up and until I go to bed. At the gym i feel like a total "alpha" and my workouts the last few days have been longer and much more fun. I feel on point and totally focused when i'm hitting the weights. Now I haven't noticed a strength jump yet...but my endurance has definitely gone up. I'm knocking out that extra 1or2 reps that I couldn't hit before in the last several weeks. I have that extra mental nudge that has been pushing me through and it refuses to let me be defeated.

Shoulder day pump was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Veins for days and i've never seen my muscles so round and full of blood. Even my regular gym buddies have noticed my increased endurance as i was able to blow past all of them with much shorter rest than usual.

Bottom line, this stuff is pretty great. It definitely takes time to kick in but I feel that this is just the beginning. I expect to set new PRs on all my lifts over the next 4-5 weeks as I finish up this bottle and proceed to the next one. I'll then post a full review detailing as much as I can.

*EDIT
    I wanted to mention libido. Before starting APE I felt that I had an already very high sex drive, I mean come on. The only thing guys my age think about is sex and beautiful women. But after 3 weeks on this and that drive has definitely shot up even more. It's crazy haha and I may even label it as a con since it keeps pushing me to text my crazy ex girlfriend to help me satisfy these needs. But really it's amazing that this was able to affect me in that way. Any time a cute girl walks by me in class or at the gym...especially at the gym I feel APE kicking in even more. Haha
    Last edited by M0Ex; 09-22-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by M0Ex View Post
    EARLY IMPRESSIONS: (for any of the younger guys that are looking into this product or test boosters in general)
    Hey all, I just wanted to give a quick take on my early impressions of APE. I'm 22 and this is my first test booster which I've been running for about 18 days now. Waiting to write a full review after I finish a full 7-8 week cycle but i feel compelled to write something now.

I know I have been looking at test boosters for nearly a year before zeroing in on APE and would've loved to see more of the younger guys post their impressions of these supplements. What put me over the edge to finally give this a go were the plethora of good reviews that this product had and my further research showed that gains can be made off a test booster despite being only 22.

There was no harm in trying and I tempered my expectations not expecting much but, any gains would be a plus.

Honestly I had little to no expectations going into the cycle, since everyone and their mother claims a guy in his early 20's will see no noticeable results.

A bit pricey but I felt that the price matched up well with competing products so I picked up a bottle of pills from a local nutrition depot, sadly they did not have the powder form in stock.

The first two weeks were excruciating and I was disheartened as I felt nothing from the pills. Everything I read about test boosters said to give it time and not to expect anything in most cases until the 4th or 5th week but I couldn't help but feel disappointed. Then everything changed as I hit week 3 a few days ago.

I don't know what came over me but I feel like such a beast from the moment I wake up and until I go to bed. At the gym i feel like a total "alpha" and my workouts the last few days have been longer and much more fun. I feel on point and totally focused when i'm hitting the weights. Now I haven't noticed a strength jump yet...but my endurance has definitely gone up. I'm knocking out that extra 1or2 reps that I couldn't hit before in the last several weeks. I have that extra mental nudge that has been pushing me through and it refuses to let me be defeated.

Shoulder day pump was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Veins for days and i've never seen my muscles so round and full of blood. Even my regular gym buddies have noticed my increased endurance as i was able to blow past all of them with much shorter rest than usual.

Bottom line, this stuff is pretty great. It definitely takes time to kick in but I feel that this is just the beginning. I expect to set new PRs on all my lifts over the next 4-5 weeks as I finish up this bottle and proceed to the next one. I'll then post a full review detailing as much as I can.

*EDIT
    I wanted to mention libido. Before starting APE I felt that I had an already very high sex drive, I mean come on. The only thing guys my age think about is sex and beautiful women. But after 3 weeks on this and that drive has definitely shot up even more. It's crazy haha and I may even label it as a con since it keeps pushing me to text my crazy ex girlfriend to help me satisfy these needs. But really it's amazing that this was able to affect me in that way. Any time a cute girl walks by me in class or at the gym...especially at the gym I feel APE kicking in even more. Haha
    This is awesome to read bro. I'm glad APE is delivering for you and would love to hear how things end up for you.

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone got the new bottles yet?

Originally Posted by purts View Post
    Anyone got the new bottles yet?

I have not yet. Beautiful.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Right now APE is currently BUY 1 GET ONE FREE

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

onegoldlion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool aen ape - how long of a break?

^^^if I didn't just buy my second bottle I'd be all about that buy 1 get 1 free. might go ahead and order for my next cycle...

you see and feel great results if you use the power it gives you. seems to somehow give the energy to get in those last couple reps where you would've stopped before.

quick question though - how long do people go off APE or other test boost/AI supplements? planning on finishing an 8 week cycle and then taking a break, curious how long a break that should be.
    very much a noob about supplements and all that but I absolutely love that APE doesn't use the crappy artificial coloring and all that like other products do. kudos to you APE

Originally Posted by onegoldlion View Post
    ^^^if I didn't just buy my second bottle I'd be all about that buy 1 get 1 free. might go ahead and order for my next cycle...

you see and feel great results if you use the power it gives you. seems to somehow give the energy to get in those last couple reps where you would've stopped before.

quick question though - how long do people go off APE or other test boost/AI supplements? planning on finishing an 8 week cycle and then taking a break, curious how long a break that should be.
    very much a noob about supplements and all that but I absolutely love that APE doesn't use the crappy artificial coloring and all that like other products do. kudos to you APE
    A 4 week break would be good after 8 weeks of APE.

Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    A 4 week break would be good after 8 weeks of APE.
    Why do you need to take a break from APE? Why cant you just use it year round? Would there be negative side effects from that?

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe ordering me some of this soon
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Idioteque View Post
    Why do you need to take a break from APE? Why cant you just use it year round? Would there be negative side effects from that?
    No negative side effects per se, just not recommended as you should always cycle off products.

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    Maybe ordering me some of this soon
    You should really give it a try. Also, just so you know, for a limited time, buy 1 Athletic Edge Nutrition APE (80 Capsules) & get 1 Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic (30 Servings) in the flavor of your choice 50% OFF (while supplies last).

Originally Posted by purts View Post
    No negative side effects per se, just not recommended as you should always cycle off products.

You should really give it a try. Also, just so you know, for a limited time, buy 1 Athletic Edge Nutrition APE (80 Capsules) & get 1 Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic (30 Servings) in the flavor of your choice 50% OFF (while supplies last).
    That APE/Intrabolic deal is pretty sick!

JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshFaust2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been using this product for about a week and a half now LOVE it! only have to take the pills in the morning or before workout which usually for test boosters you have to take them a few times throughout the day which is either a hassle or you forget! Also the difference in constant vascularity and my pump has gone up consistently. Definitely a great product to add to the arsenal, and i haven't seen any reason why this wouldn't make a great product if you are trying to bulk or put on a bit of size while still staying lean!
    Follow me on Instagram: JoshuaFaust2

Originally Posted by JoshFaust2 View Post
    Been using this product for about a week and a half now LOVE it! only have to take the pills in the morning or before workout which usually for test boosters you have to take them a few times throughout the day which is either a hassle or you forget! Also the difference in constant vascularity and my pump has gone up consistently. Definitely a great product to add to the arsenal, and i haven't seen any reason why this wouldn't make a great product if you are trying to bulk or put on a bit of size while still staying lean!
    Glad you're enjoying it so much.

stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stolpioni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unsafe?

How unsafe is it to take APE? I'm guessing all ingredients aren't disclosed, and that there's probably some "under the radar" RC-steroid in it.

I would stay away.

civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic_rida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love this product and definitely keep purchasing it when ever I can.
    That being said I live in Canada and recently was unable to order it from bodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by civic_rida View Post
    Love this product and definitely keep purchasing it when ever I can.
    That being said I live in Canada and recently was unable to order it from bodybuilding.com
    Have you tried contacting bb.com?