Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elite2292 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit elite2292's BodySpace

How to get a body like Chris Hemsworth (Thor)?

People claim he packed on 20lbs of muscle. How did he do it?
    Current Lifts

Barbell Bench Press 275lbs x 5

Incline Barbell Bench 235lbs x 5

Dumbbell Bench Press- 110s x 5

Leg Press- 650lbs x 8

Dumbbell Shoulder Press- 80s x 7

Lat Pull-downs (overhand) 195 x 5

Keep Liftin......Don't Stop........ Don't You Dare!

Stats: 6'2", 300 lbs
    Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lpenny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Lpenny's BodySpace
    tech
    University of Texas Longhorns

DFW Crew

*LONE STAR CREW*

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kahldris has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kahldris's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bbServerPatrol View Post
    Man listen up. My thoughts on turkey bacon is: no one should eat, make it, or know about it. Should not exist. It tastes to me like the meat of a worm or perhaps a fried water bottle.

Do not think I am an idiot, I am euro style. We know how to eat bacon my man. But whatever you choose, enjoy the bacon you pick. Only you know what your tognue decides is the best, think about it,

Heres my deal, thursday and friday we boys trip from another city for mini rave/afterhours bar event. Leaving the high and drove off. I wokan up after sleeping for maybe two halfhour and erotic jizzed on the first time and also alone in the backseat Im a passenger, go to be awake and I hear my crew laughing Hard in the front seats, me and my crew always he're worst experience but my style is not Jizz on myself until this week. Thats life.

They said im makeing some funny words and laughs in my dream. I popp magic pills so it was like a haze dream Not real sleep..

Heres my info, The threads serious so if u have beef, its not beef.com, or beef.net, check URL its MISC my man. So dont bring beef at me, if u cant help, hit BACK.

So Im meeting a Canadian, were hooking it up, A vibrator is applied to the headtip of my **, and, felt different definitely, anyway URINE (piss) came out...

-Whats the reason
    -Whys the issue, I said its pre come but She many not have been fooled...It was yellowish and water consisteny and smelled urine I think
    -When does the body make this one happen
    -How can you have in idea to stop this happening once more...

Im depressed from the event, Shes not even a hot canadian, well Im new here from europe Everything is sprawled out...except Womans legs for me...Enjoy life my man

Man I wish time machine, i wanna head the future. Who knows what will happen, and why? What news will be real? Will earth be around? Will humans be an space? Think about this kind of stuff my man, if you dont realize these topics, your insect style and ur brains small, thats how life goes. If u consider these topics, youre intellectual with no fake style. Post your opinion, Also, what will the time machine look like? Do u think it can happen, Ive read einstein and I think it can perhaps happen.

Recently I made a big road trip alone , (ae86) So I brought stephen hawking on tape for when I drifted at night on the mountain roads.

Because of this books on tape I think my grasping of time, time travel, time machines, and travel machines is alot better. What do u think. Im only 19 so he've lot of learn to still have. Enjoy life my man, im new in english sorry.

PM me if ur embarassed to discuss these topics on MISC. Im not a joke.

Listen to this new scandel From scientific community, (same peeps who can "go faster then speed of light" and maybe time travel)

A lot of ppl thinking Great White is sam best predator of the entire ocean's world Well the real answer is KILLER WHALE eats shark great whites and any other sh**t it can want View this smug one in the pic

[View Image]*
    caption: This thing eats shark, thats his deal

[View Image]*
    Blue shaded is his hunting grounds it's so everywhere!!

So why are ppl scared of great white the most? Think of film like Jaws who shows Great white to be the most dangerous to humans. Its funded by large pharma industrys Who want to raise price on sharkbased supplement and prescription drugs. So its capitalism times world wide so orca whale is proving each science can be a trick on ppl to make you Buy a product...Im not saying time travel isnt being withheld from population but sometimes gold just falls into ur lap so post ur own thoughts. Sorry for my english.

Many scientist he've already learned the TRUTH : (2012) Awaken ur mind u insect
    Hello my man how are you, Heres my question at you. If your scientist style, and learn that soon an event happen that will kill most of the humans, What do u do? Tell your close friends , since only a few human may survive in the underground.*

These are facts if u consider the info, here is a video u may flip thru And review the image of the bases. Its real, its underground, and I amn't gonna be there nor will u , its only for ppl like OBama

Here my pre-sex info will be spread. If u cant handle new english, you can "back" your internet!!!Crybaby bitchass!! So if your a guy u want ({}) So heres my info. Well I'm euro style and here an USA, Canada. The bros do it different. Not to say your stupid but clearly its wrong (your style). Unless youre gay. I dont hate gay, its a joke, gays, enjoy life.

Heres my example. Your date, eating. You had sex once before or not doesn't matter. Order alcohol or if possible, once food arrives, pick up her food and move it to the bar. Doglike, shell fellow...*

Step 2 the Chillin

Rush alcohol into her and yourself obviously. Once the buzz is on you can be dropping these next lines towards her: "Im feeling the emotional connection." "Tell me all u have accomplished." Its a rough guide dont use the exact phrases. Please make sure u kill the FEAR of her vagina in your mind, idiot

Step 3

Listen to her words - or pretend. Perform strong eyecontact. Clip your fingernail to attain the smooth and crisp hand style.*

Your ratlife. Try blogger.com for your posting of rubbish beta info *** (If your gay, Im not hateing you. don't hate gay it's a saying)

Imagine some worthless dust with a idiot style. Turns out its you. Red speck

your women is ez to absorb like consider a paper towel quickly absorbs spills

Hey idiot, Im knot knowing his style. Maybe his free. Maybe the dog in his crew, perhaps not....im not God or psychic idiot. Experience my neg.

Why your style is constantly*
    wormish???? Dont answer im not careing about ur weak life idiot, Wont wasteing calories moving eyes to read ur response which will be what insect can say if they can speak

Hey idiot im not Caring, rat!!! Your fullest insect style haha Maybe u will exit misc an Perform Blogger.com....Enjoy life
    I will insert myself tho...pm if your near west canada, I croatian genetics :P The most power is inside my organ(penis) Old guy ur age have no energy so u need 19, I dont mind your elongated face haha U can be rotated :P (Sorry hard sentence my man)

Im shocked by ur style today my man. Well this thread maybe best Ive seen of all Time... Its a joke idiot, Your thread pathetics itself pretty badly haha. Im not careing for ur Whiteknight info Haha cya

Hey idiot, Im not caring. Each girl I been with can have ten thousand pe?is within her - Or more. My mind wont worry, neither will my soul my man. Haha where Im from (Its in europe...If u know my post u know my area) Where Im from woman loves to be dominate socially by The Men of society (Not in a sex way but in conversation, and in a sexual way) Well I say command and doglike shell fellow.

Your full insect style my man, Each thread with discussion of ur black race you instantly post and get madly defensive postings No matter the time, date, location, or weather. I dont enjoy ur methods. Im new to english sorry idiot

Haha UK land of the palest Rat toothers, And fattest clubbing wemon. Dont send ur boys to holiday in my country, We laugh at ur style haha idiots Too boorish

Your info is fascinating my man. That is a joke. Your story is what I expect from a squid bro. Do not make this kind of thread again. Enjoy life red insect.

You cannot fit with us (we gods my man)

Well to hear my opinion, your fully having the style of apes. (Its not racist to black) Enjoy life idiot OP. My english isn't born - its learned.

I see ur info beside ur post for laughs twice, three times, four times, my laughters similarly ringing. Neighbours feel bad the jokes so good and they missed it - it's your avi my man.

Men like you get astonished by kicks and punches you fool.

Now a small rat will feel my neg (Its u)

Perhaps your brain is dust mite edition from god, enjoy life u idiot!!!!!

Im not a squid my man, its not how I do things

If u can't enjoy life ur MODE is weak(your style)

His insect style surely.....weak body and mind

Limitless style!

Oh well his style is real, if u can't enjoy it ur squid

U are fully having the style of dust mites.

Man what is bodybuilding.com? I come here and find threads like this each day? To the first poster that picture is not you, you are not real. You are wasting the time of the community you toad. In croatia no one harass each other with falsehoods like people do on this forum. If you act this way in real life people will astonish you with punches and kicks.*

Think about what I have said. It is life you idiot. Do not waste everyone time man.

Man listen I am Croatia. You are sad to be ejaculateing on a shirt man, that is not opinion it is fact bro. Also I say to whoever bottles his semen for later,YOU ARE A TOAD MAN. Think about life. Consider what you post brother. No one is happy to see your bottled semen my man. Me, I finish with my associate, or into the tissues if I am completing my work solo. Do not think I am an idiot , I am Euro style.

Your full worm style, Pointless thread wasting this bandwith, so now the internet is cluttered with ur info. A sattelite beamed ur pointless thread. Now, cables run it. To my PC, and my brains time wasted, also my MONEY for the power, and internet, And everyone else on misc. Im new in english sorry idiot.

Your squid style my man, I hope your family have a kid born without arms, legs, and an ass. Your a joke to fish endangered creatures, think about DODO or other animals who are gone. Now no one can have fun with them. YOur fishing worth more then the whole species? Get real my man, and use the brain in your head . This post is not a joke, read it twice if you want

Cliffs: My cliff is your like a shellfish Bottom feed on the earth haha Idiot your fully batheing in Mud style if you cant read a miniature paragraph like ive attached... Enjoy life fkn toad or perhaps u will bathe in the red sea of tomato juice. Bask in my Croatian glory my friends

If u think im a joke, or not real, imagine Im euro style. Turns out its a fact idiot,
    im croatia, now at north america. So my tastes, info, and thoughts have backing. Enjoy life my man.If u think im a joke, or not real, imagine Im euro style. Turns out its a fact idiot,
    im croatia, now at north america. So my tastes, info, and thoughts have backing. Enjoy life my man.If u think im a joke, or not real, imagine Im euro style. Turns out its a fact idiot,

this

Stats: 5'10", 200 lbs
    HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HelpfulBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HelpfulBrah's BodySpace
    AAS srs brah. I think he got too big and had to cut for the suit as well
    It's not when or where you start, it's where you finish that matters.

Stats: 6'0", 171 lbs
    grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit grantwarwick's BodySpace
    Tech + Dietitians monitoring every meal/caloric intake + Top of the line personal trainers monitoring form and regime daily + Good genetics = Those Hollywood actors that get fuarking shredded.
    Makes sense too seeing as these guys are on 7 figure payrolls and his entire team over the 6 months of prep might only get paid 50-100k each.
    Last edited by grantwarwick; 04-15-2012 at 11:12 PM.
    PM me if you need help changing from ForeverAlone. Been there, harder then you can imagine and made it out!

Stats: 6'2", 185 lbs
    MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasterCobra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MasterCobra's BodySpace
    steroids son.
    everyone in hollywood takes it

and clen

Stats: 5'10", 194 lbs
    freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit freeburn's BodySpace
    from what i recall he was getting too big and they had him stop his cycle and it made him look like he just had heavy ass arms
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

Stats: 991 lbs
    xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xtraviolent has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xtraviolent's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by grantwarwick View Post
    Tech + Dietitians monitoring every meal/caloric intake + Top of the line personal trainers monitoring form and regime daily + Good genetics = Those Hollywood actors that get fuarking shredded.
    Makes sense too seeing as these guys are on 6 figure payrolls and his entire team over the 6 months of prep might only get paid 50-100k each.
    7 figure you mean.
    Keeping it within.

Stats: 5'11", 181 lbs
    bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigslim504 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bigslim504's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    from what i recall he was getting too big and they had him stop his cycle and it made him look like he just had heavy ass arms
    fuuuuuuuu i never knew this what were his stats

did he admit to taking cell tech
    USAF

REPPING ALL U.S AIR FORCE BROS ON SIGHT
    I REP BACK BUT THEY ARE NOT GUARANTEED DEPENDING ON your REps
    ***Georgia Crew***

Stats: 6'0", 225 lbs
    Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wildturkeycrb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Wildturkeycrb's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by grantwarwick View Post
    Makes sense too seeing as these guys are on 6 figure payrolls and his entire team over the 6 months of prep might only get paid 50-100k each.
    This^^
    "Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged" - Samuel Johnson

--Crimson Tide Football Crew--
    --Miss a Day of the Gym and Feel Skinny Immediately Crew--

grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) grantwarwick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by xtraviolent View Post
    7 figure you mean.
    Yes, typo.
    PM me if you need help changing from ForeverAlone. Been there, harder then you can imagine and made it out!

Stats: 6'0", 224 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3535
    SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SideFX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SideFX's BodySpace
    You "recall" this do you? Please share with us a link to where it says anywhere that he admitted to cycling. You are pulling sh|t out of your ass

Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyPinkReptile is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MyPinkReptile's BodySpace
    Become an Aussie. Srs.

ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahhbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I read in a few articles that he juiced too.

Also remember reading about Hugh Jackman bulking; being woken at 4am for massive calorie shakes, and training for stupid hours every day.
    Yes im non avi.....do I care?...no. Aint putting a pic up for you phaggots to track me down.

Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ed_Norton_fan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ed_Norton_fan's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bigslim504 View Post
    fuuuuuuuu i never knew this what were his stats

did he admit to taking cell tech
    no one in hollywood admits taking tech. It would look bad to the general public

Originally Posted by Ed_Norton_fan View Post
    no one in hollywood admits taking tech. It would look bad to the general public
    And yet horny women probably wouldn't believe it anyway yet bodybuilders get a bad wrap. Always gotta lol at how bad public broscience is.

Stats: 5'5", 350 lbs
    SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SaliorUSN's BodySpace
    sauce?

oh lawd he is fine....
    Knee Pops Every Step I Take Crew
    Eats Ice Cream with a fork crew
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦
    ~Sleep Paralysis Crew~
    Rugby Crew
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    Snapchat @J_Linx

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SkinnyAlex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SkinnyAlex's BodySpace
    I remembering seeing an interview of him with george lopez I think and he did say he got too big for the suit, trained like crazy and I quote "force fed myself tons of chicken" somethi g like that, its probly on youtube

Wouldn't be suprised if he used tech and other supplements tho since he had to get big asap for the role
    Occasional troll.

Start 120 lbs - Goal 180 lbs. Bulking.
    Lifts in 3-5 range. Dont do 1 rep max. D-335/B-245/S-255/OHP-155

*Dallas Misc*
    *Lean Bulkers Crew*
    *Long Hair Crew*
    *Pale Bishes Crew*

Do you like pinup/rockabilly/psychobilly girls? Check this out then ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158406683

BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrokeBrahMtn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BrokeBrahMtn's BodySpace
    Could be tech but I'm going to attribute it to the ridiculous REAL personal trainers/dieticians that work with them before every movie.
    These trainers are getting paid 100k+ because they actually KNOW what they are doing not like those guys at your local gym who spit broscience.

I think there was an episode of the simpsons where homer got jacked due to his pt
    Good episode and i'm sure that's how most people get jacked for their movies.

TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by ahhbrahh View Post
    I read in a few articles that he juiced too.

Also remember reading about Hugh Jackman bulking; being woken at 4am for massive calorie shakes, and training for stupid hours every day.
    Yeah, but healing is the other side of working out and it's BS that massive workouts all day workouts are going to act as a miracle and make you giant and perfectly built. If you don't have steroids you're going to go backward from that.

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TypeZero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TypeZero's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Lpenny View Post
    tech
    nah bro. Pretty sure it was tech.
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by BrokeBrahMtn View Post
    Could be tech but I'm going to attribute it to the ridiculous REAL personal trainers/dieticians that work with them before every movie.
    These trainers are getting paid 100k+ because they actually KNOW what they are doing not like those guys at your local gym who spit broscience.

I think there was an episode of the simpsons where homer got jacked due to his pt
    Good episode and i'm sure that's how most people get jacked for their movies.
    There is no trainer or diet that can make the human body heal and grow more than is average for a human. People in Hollywood are like old time royalty and can get anything they want and laws don't apply.

Plus lifting is fairly simple. Doing a bench press is the same for a billionaire or a dude on welfare.

gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gasn31 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone that puts on size gets accused of being on the juice

his physique isn't even close to being unattainable natty

he would have had newbie gains as well.

Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Truthbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no offence bro, but why do u come into every ishenattythread and downplay who uses steroids or not?

Stats: 5'11", 246 lbs
    Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chodester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Chodester's BodySpace
    i dunno like exercise or something...

Stats: 5'10", 179 lbs
    Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hrcules has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Hrcules's BodySpace
    how long did it take him to gain those 20lbs?

Stats: 6'3", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1007
    Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Goatse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Goatse's BodySpace
    Hammer curls.

Sea wot I did?

Building dem Bane traps bbowsh54's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 248 lbs
    bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bbowsh54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bbowsh54's BodySpace
    He had a nice, solid bicycle ride...

And TONS of fish oil... He needed a PCT for the fish oil alone.
    Supps: BN Trutein, CL Orange Triad, PS Pump Extrem, DS Craze, & ON AmiN.O. Energy

Misc Horse Head Crew
    Misc Fisherman Crew

Progress Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159564721 [ACTIVE]
    Prove Your Progress Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163661961 [ACTIVE]
    Summer Strong Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162319351 [COMPLETE]
    ProMera Elite Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160809191 [COMPLETE]

OBT

Stats: 6'0", 154 lbs
    RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RussianBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RussianBrah's BodySpace
    dat dare
    nomsayin
    MUFC

Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit belvo's BodySpace
    by smashing miley cyrus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast