Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TypeZero View Post
    What's the follow up? I bet the cop got a stern talking to and a cookie.

Strong Union.
    paid vacation and a bunch of his friends/coworkers treating him out to beers and trying to get a laugh out of him in order to cheer him up. Best friend is dead but this by the book no common sense idiot needs cheering up
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brb, shooting this dog, that looks completely harmless and nice, just because it barked at me, while the owner is screaming at me not to shoot and saying the dog doesnt bark.
    What a piece of **** cop.
    Hope he loses his job or gets punished some how.
    Sickening.

Depressing...
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

***▞ Pittsburgh Steelers Ⅵ ▚***
    ------Always pick 7 crew------

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    Sign the petition if you want to try and help out, its almost up to 10k sigs... the cops showed no remorse and have yet to offer even the slightest hint of an apology.

http://www.change.org/petitions/aust...killing-cisco#
    quoting since this was the bottom of the page...
    []---[] Equipment Crew #26 []---[]

darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interview with the owner...

lol.....dogs start to get hostile at 2:57

the irony
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Itsa meee Mariooooo

I'm the cult of personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is the dashcam footage... all of the action takes place off camera, but you can hear the cop yelling at the owner and then shooting the dog. It all happens within a matter of seconds. This cop needs to be fired

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nutcase View Post
    He shouldn't have been on the property. Period.
    So when someone dials 911 police should just say "F it, I'm not going to a private residence to help these people out."

Domestic disturbances are one of the most dangerous calls a police officer can go on when your talking about getting killed in the line of duty. And they happen to be a call where its highly likely there will be an injured or possibly even fatally wounded victim. Most violent crimes/murders are either drug or domestic related. (At least where I live).

There are 3 things that can go bad on a domestic call. (That has happened with some frequency)
    1. The aggressor (usually the husband) can kill the officer.
    2. The victim (usually the wife) can kill the officer because she's afraid her husband/bf is going to jail.
    3. The people at the residence may have trained their dogs specifically to attack police officers. At which time the LEO is pretty much defenseless if they are being bitten by a dog. There have been several cases of this where I work. The dogs were trained only to attack police, and it was attack on site.

Sucks for the dog... But blame the city not the officer.

Where I work the vast majority of places do not have addresses posted out front, which means a lot of locating the right house/business is guesswork. Sometimes you'll be on the 400 block, then it will jump to the 100 block, then you'll be on the 500 block again... etc. On some street odd numbers are on the right, on others its on the left, etc.

The only solution to the problem of officers going to the wrong houses is people need to put their address up (or the city needs to mark the streets in-front of addresses).

btw that kid is going to get a big check from the city. Where I work this happened and the people got a check for 10K and there was virtually no publicity.
    Last edited by guest89; 04-17-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    So when someone dials 911 police should just say "F it, I'm not going to a private residence to help these people out."

Domestic disturbances are one of the most dangerous calls a police officer can go on when your talking about getting killed in the line of duty. And they happen to be a call where its highly likely there will be an injured or possibly even fatally wounded victim. Most violent crimes/murders are either drug or domestic related. (At least where I live).

There are 3 things that can go bad on a domestic call. (That has happened with some frequency)
    1. The aggressor (usually the husband) can kill the officer.
    2. The victim (usually the wife) can kill the officer because she's afraid her husband/bf is going to jail.
    3. The people at the residence may have trained their dogs specifically to attack police officers. (At which time the LEO is pretty much defenseless if they are being bitten by a dog.

Sucks for the dog... But blame the city not the officer.

Where I work the vast majority of places do not have addresses posted out front, which means a lot of locating the right house/business is guesswork. Sometimes you'll be on the 400 block, then it will jump to the 100 block, then you'll be on the 500 block again... etc. On some street odd numbers are on the right, on others its on the left, etc.

The only solution to the problem of officers going to the wrong houses is people need to put their address up (or the city needs to mark the streets infront of addresses).
    Did you watch the dashcam footage posted above? This cop was way out of line, something like 5 seconds passes between the time the cop pulls his gun on the owner and shoots the dog... his actions are not justified at all.

Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wasn't there a Chappele's show skit where something similar happened?

Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That cop is a fking idiot, he didn't even apologise? Absolutely ridiculous.

If there was a button I could press right now to drop that cop into a cauldron of boiling water until he died slowly I would. (srs)
    • Self Development crew.
    • Positive crew.

THFC

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by illenium View Post
    the dog was reaching for a gun..
    I heard the officer sprinkled some crack on the dog afterwards when nobody was looking...
    "Truth is treason in an empire of lies" - Ron Paul

Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000)
    The police will continue to do this until we revolt. When we revolt our government will have it's excuse to institute martial law and they will have what they have been wanting, tyranny. More than the police, we as the everyday citizen are responsible for not speaking up earlier about this type of stuff. The truth is, most people in this thread, me included will rage for a few minutes, find something else to entertain themselves with and forget about this tragedy. When tyranny comes knocking on your door, don't say that I didn't warn you.

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Put your hands up"
    "Get your dog"
    pop pop

Thats typical. Cop knew what he was doing. Only evidence is that the cop felt "threatened" which isnt evidence at all.
    Eats tuna with hands to seem like I fingered a girl crew

Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chococat View Post
    The police will continue to do this until we revolt. When we revolt our government will have it's excuse to institute martial law and they will have what they have been wanting, tyranny. More than the police, we as the everyday citizen are responsible for not speaking up earlier about this type of stuff. The truth is, most people in this thread, me included will rage for a few minutes, find something else to entertain themselves with and forget about this tragedy. When tyranny comes knocking on your door, don't say that I didn't warn you.
    CHOCOCAT ON THE MISC WARNED US!! let it be known!

HAIL CHOCOCAT THE PROPHET OF MARTIAL LAW!

Last edited by Sandman33; 04-17-2012 at 02:02 PM.

SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lold at the thread title
    did not lol at the situation

NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CoolStarryBrah View Post
    It is unfortunate for the dog and owners but I can kind of understand why the officer would of shot him. The cop thought he was at a domestic dispute (wrong address) and a dog comes running and barking from the backyard. How does the cop know what the dog is capable of?

Not defending the cop but I would consider shooting if I had a dog charging at me that I did not know whilst attempting to arrest a violent offender.

Yes im a dog owner too and it sucks that it had to be shot but you hear a lot of stories of extremely vicious animals harming and killing people.
    lol dog charging at him? okay lets break it down **** face. 1:40 A small target moving much faster than a human can, must of started off well over 20 feet away for the police officer to draw the weapon and fire in time. Guys a crack shot if he could draw his weapon and shoot it at a very fast moving target with a small profile. Lettuce be reality if the dog had wanted to charge him down and bite his ankles it could have. The police officer must of had his weapon drawn and shot at a stationary animal that was barking. Which means there was no reason to shoot it.

So we have a 30 foot drive way with a dog the officer had assumed to be dangerous, who had either shot it from 30 feet away while not being a threat. Or he had shot it mid charge. Both incredibly unlikely

Originally Posted by NoGiBJJ View Post
    lol dog charging at him? okay lets break it down **** face. 1:40 A small target moving much faster than a human can, must of started off well over 20 feet away for the police officer to draw the weapon and fire in time. Guys a crack shot if he could draw his weapon and shoot it at a very fast moving target with a small profile. Lettuce be reality if the dog had wanted to charge him down and bite his ankles it could have. The police officer must of had his weapon drawn and shot at a stationary animal that was barking. Which means there was no reason to shoot it.

So we have a 30 foot drive way with a dog the officer had assumed to be dangerous, who had either shot it from 30 feet away while not being a threat. Or he had shot it mid charge. Both incredibly unlikely
    So you're saying that if I superglued a knife to a pitt bulls head nothing could stop it. Everyone is dead.

NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGiBJJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    So you're saying that if I superglued a knife to a pitt bulls head nothing could stop it. Everyone is dead.
    I'm saying based on hundreds of police officer tests it takes an average of 21ft reaction time for a police officer to get a shot off from their firearm on a large human running square on. So I'd imagine a smaller faster animal would be very hard to take down. Noone is dead but they would get their ankles bitten yes. People are pathetic with dogs, its not that hard to restrain a dog, and I have had to restrain a feral Rottweiler before.
    Last edited by NoGiBJJ; 04-17-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    CHOCOCAT ON THE MISC WARNED US!! let it be known!

HAIL CHOCOCAT THE PROPHET OF MARTIAL LAW!

This is one topic that I would seriously love to be wrong about. I seriously hope that I'm wrong about what seems to be our near future. I would love to laugh at myself in twenty years and admit how silly I was to worry about such things. I'll gladly be the fool and live happily ever after if that's possible.

Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000)
    a dog is your best friend and member of the family
    that cop wouldnt be alive if it happened to me, just sayin

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gosha View Post

Everyone's a tough guy on the internet.

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post

Everyone's a tough guy on the internet.
    except only you are tough irl
    Eats tuna with hands to seem like I fingered a girl crew

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gosha View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, the cop should publicly apologise though. It's the decent thing to do.
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChikN10der View Post
    except only you are tough irl
    Nut hugging *******....
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

Originally Posted by fat2fit21 View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, the cop should publicly apologise though. It's the decent thing to do.
    The owner of the dog was being interviewed on a local talk show and the chief called in to apologize to him... too little too late at this point I think. The owner should be paid and the cop should be fired based on what I am hearing from the dashcam footage. This is not the first time APD has caught flack for shooting dogs either, and the chief said he was going to change the way they train officers to approach dogs about a year or two ago... guess he forgot.

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/local/d...-austin-police

"It gives officers some food for thought in terms on how to approach the call. To be able to approach the dog in a way that protects them [the officer] and maybe in the way where they can avoid the situation where they have to use their firearm to protect themselves,” says Acevedo.

Yeah that worked real well.
    Last edited by Jimbo.; 04-17-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: added link

randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    Yes, he should have. He went to the address reported on the 911 call. Unfortunately, the reported address was the incorrect address.
    Hey *******, guess what happens if SWAT comes knocking at your door and you legitimately dont realize its SWAT and think its burglars trying to rob you and pull out a gun to defend yourself.

Here let me help you, this is what happens

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tucson-swat...2#.T43gYtU7g7Y

So when a cop fuks up and something ends up dead its perfectly cool and alright, just an unfortunate accident. But when a civilian fuks up he gets shot at 60 times b4 he even poses a danger.

Textbook definition of justice and fairness amiright you dumb nuthugger

AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The cop panicked. From watching the video you can tell he feels bad about it. It will be looked at as just a dog and it's unlikely Rev. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be holding any rally's for it. Horrible story all the way around.

fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get at me dawg.

rip dawg.

Registered User ThatRussianDude's Avatar
    ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cops get away with everything. Remember the time, when cops broke into a marines house in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, and the marine woke up and took his rifle with him to check who broke into his house, and cops killed him right away. And only reason they went into the house because someone called them and said the man of tjat house is possibly growing weed. 90% of cops are bad. And abuse their power

Registered User lalalalakerss24's Avatar
    lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here is the dashcam footage... all of the action takes place off camera, but you can hear the cop yelling at the owner and then shooting the dog. It all happens within a matter of seconds. This cop needs to be fired

Wow. Just speechless.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThatRussianDude View Post
    Cops get away with everything. Remember the time, when cops broke into a marines house in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, and the marine woke up and took his rifle with him to check who broke into his house, and cops killed him right away. And only reason they went into the house because someone called them and said the man of tjat house is possibly growing weed. 90% of cops are bad. And abuse their power
    lol @ you just changing half that story.