Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nutcase View Post
    He shouldn't have been on the property. Period.
    Someone made an error with the address, be it him or headquarters. He thought he was at the correct address and had to treat it as such. Why is it that people cannot grasp this reality.

Yes it is a sad ACCIDENT. Cop didnt think phuck it, imma rock up to the house nextdoor to a domestic dispute and shoot this pricks dog
    [youtube] [/youtube]

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    Did he randomly shoot the dog or the dog attacked him? I didnt read the whole story. someone aware me for reps. 1 left. so did the dog try to attack him or the cop just shot him because he wanted to? If he shot him randomly, im sure he mustve done that many times.
    Dog walked by owner, was barking at cop. Owner said not to hurt him. Cop shot and proceeded to question him.
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 13donniedarko View Post
    That's horrible logic. I should be able to shoot a cop that's walking on my property then with that mentality. Idk what he's capable of and he's presenting a threat. This is just like when the cops shot the burn victim. Where's your protect and serve now...
    The only horrible logic is your post.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 13donniedarko View Post
    Dog walked by owner, was barking at cop. Owner said not to hurt him. Cop shot and proceeded to question him.
    so the dog was being aggressive towards the cop?

joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joeywhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Put yourself in the officers shoes, you ****s. If I'm executing a search warrant and a dog is coming near me, I'm going to shoot it. ffs
    "I'm shedding skin...
    Changing within...
    Falling in."

Jiu Jitsu Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    Baltimore Ravens

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    Yes, he should have. He went to the address reported on the 911 call. Unfortunately, the reported address was the incorrect address.
    Dont you need a warrant to enter a property? Or is that no longer the case? Cops can just go where ever they want and do what ever they want?
    At the end of the day theyre HUMANS they are not above MAN in any way, yet they are given power over other men.
    Whose to say a cop cant be a really bad person? and then you give this evil person power over others? his just a man
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

Very angry man

I rep back just ask
    I neg back if unreasonable

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fukk that cop. Deserves to lose his job if you ask me.

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrsixpercent View Post

poor dog may he rest in peace
    Dayum that makes me sad... poor guy
    []---[] Equipment Crew #26 []---[]

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CoolStarryBrah View Post
    No, big difference between a cop shooting a dog that was coming at him whilst attempting to make an arrest and you shooting a cop for walking on your property.
    Try and read what I said again as you are either stupid or misreading what I said.
    urine idiot

explain the difference between a dog running to see who i am vs. the dog running to see who the cop is

the dog is not capable of distinguishing a cop's role in this situation and would likely be curious to see who the officer was and why they were standing there, that curiosity would be the exact same if it were some random person

the only difference between the two situations is the person the dog is approaching, itchy trigger finger cop vs. regular joe schmoe

extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    Fukk that cop. Deserves to lose his job if you ask me.
    agreed, but nothing will happen as always. **** pigs

500 Internal Server Error trek_6k's Avatar
    trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let me just get this straight...

(1) The officer showed up to the house which was reported to him. The reporting party had the wrong address, not the officer.
    (2) He believed, based on the call that was made, that a man was just choking a woman.
    (3) While he had his weapon already drawn on the man, a dog ran towards him barking.

Put yourself in the position of the officer. This is the address given to you. Based on the information you have, you believe that the man in front of you was just choking a woman. Now you have a dog running towards you and its barking.

What would you do?

Would you wait and see if the dog bites you?
    Would you put away your gun for a less lethal option and, in the process, potentially get harmed by a man that you believe just choked a woman?
    Would you shoot the dog and stay on target with the information that you're given?
    "The wise know too well their weakness to assume infallibility; he who knows most, knows best how little he knows."

-Thomas Jefferson

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont you need a warrant to enter a property?
    Lol, no, the police do not need a warrant to go onto the property of a reported domestic disturbance.

Whose to say a cop cant be a really bad person?
    Nobody said cops couldn't be bad people. Don't know wtf you're on about but its got nothing to do with this thread.

JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnzBRAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont usually dont give two ****s if someone gets shot and killed -ie. not a single fuk was given about trayvonne martin-

but this makes me want to cry.

CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    urine idiot

explain the difference between a dog running to see who i am vs. the dog running to see who the cop is

the dog is not capable of distinguishing a cop's role in this situation and would likely be curious to see who the officer was and why they were standing there, that curiosity would be the exact same if it were some random person

the only difference between the two situations is the person the dog is approaching, itchy trigger finger cop vs. regular joe schmoe
    The cop has a split second to assess whether the dog is a threat or not. He gets it wrong he could be harmed or even killed. You would make a bad cop, ohhhh i thought he was fine and not a threat (brb dead within a week with that attitude as a cop)

Edit: YOU are the idiot OR you're living in a shell. Venture outside mummy and daddys house and you may realise that bad things happen in this world and you can't always presume the best.
    [youtube] [/youtube]

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trek_6k View Post
    Let me just get this straight...

(1) The officer showed up to the house which was reported to him. The reporting party had the wrong address, not the officer.
    (2) He believed, based on the call that was made, that a man was just choking a woman.
    (3) While he had his weapon already drawn on the man, a dog ran towards him barking.

Put yourself in the position of the officer. This is the address given to you. Based on the information you have, you believe that the man in front of you was just choking a woman. Now you have a dog running towards you and its barking.

What would you do?

Would you wait and see if the dog bites you?
    Would you put away your gun for a less lethal option and, in the process, potentially get harmed by a man that you believe just choked a woman?
    Would you shoot the dog and stay on target with the information that you're given?
    I would access the situation, call for back up and show some restraint. This isn't the wild west, people need to be held accountable for there actions.
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol, no, the police do not need a warrant to go onto the property of a reported domestic disturbance.

Nobody said cops couldn't be bad people. Don't know wtf you're on about but its got nothing to do with this thread.
    Did you see the dog? lol its not a pitbull Its not a massive german shepherd or doberman you could probably kick the thing away, and this macho cop shyt his pants and shot it.
    Bunch of cowards that got picked on in school /thread

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000) Breezay is just really nice. (+1000)
    The cop has a split second to assess whether the dog is a threat or not. He gets it wrong he could be harmed or even killed. You would make a bad cop, ohhhh i thought he was fine and not a threat (brb dead within a week with that attitude as a cop)

Edit: YOU are the idiot OR you're living in a shell. Venture outside mummy and daddys house and you may realise that bad things happen in this world and you can't always presume the best.
    Beyond the fact that you're trying so hard to be overly sanctimonious, you sound like a retard.
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyydro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrsixpercent View Post

poor dog may he rest in peace

fuk man..

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

the entire institution of the judicial system goes out the window if citizens support cops to shoot first then ask questions later

they NEED to be kept in check and they NEED to be held accountable for mistakes. otherwise they get away with making mistakes without punishment, or even worse get a paid leave of absence.

youre a dumb fukk blind cop supporter if you think this is legitimate police work

Did you see the dog? lol its not a pitbull Its not a massive german shepherd or doberman you could probably kick the thing away, and this macho cop shyt his pants and shot it.
    Bunch of cowards that got picked on in school /thread
    Did I say shooting the dog was necessary?

No, I said the cop had every right to be on the property, contrary to your claim.

C'mon son.

the entire institution of the judicial system goes out the window if citizens support cops to shoot first then ask questions later

they NEED to be kept in check and they NEED to be held accountable for mistakes

youre a dumb fukk blind cop supporter if you think this is legitimate police work
    I can guarantee you have never been put in a position where a split second can mean life or death. Can tell with that attitude!

PS. If it was a person charging at him in place of a dog then that person would of been shot too. Your logic is flawed. You have no idea of the judicial system as you have proven. They must assess the situation and then respond. The officer assessed, percieved animal as threat and responded.
    Discuss..

I also never said that they shouldn't be held accountable for mistakes. A mistake was made with him being on the wrong property and someone will be accountable.

You are twisting the argument into something it is not now that you are insulting me for no reason proves you have exhausted anything remotely intelligent to say. Grow up son
    [youtube] [/youtube]

I can guarantee you have never been put in a position where a split second can mean life or death. Can tell with that attitude!

PS. If it was a person charging at him in place of a dog then that person would of been shot too. Your logic is flawed
    DID YOU SEE THE DOG. Can you honestly say it was a threat to his life you fuking idiot. Its people like you that are causing this whole mess.
    "Here you go officer, take my rights, take all the power you want. You, a flawed human like myself went and trained to be a police officer, that means you have power over me" You're an idiot

p.s keep negging if it makes you feel better, red squares dont hurt me brahs lol when this same kind of thing comes up and one of your family is involved, you'll think about this thread

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe he thought the dog was responsible for the choking the wife? Maybe the dog was really the mastermind behind this domestic abuse.

Maybe that's what was going through the pig's head.
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

"Here you go officer, take my rights, take all the power you want."
    Nobody has said anything of the sort.

You are projecting the argument you've already decided to have in your mind onto other people's posts.

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Each and everyone of you in this thread would do the same thing that the officer did in that situation. No matter how tough you are, you have adrenaline rushing through your body, you are called to save someones life, you see the man who could be armed, you point your gun at him and a wild dog appears and tries to attack you, Yes you can just kick the dog, but while kicking the dog, what if the guy takes out his gun and shoots you? A dog is charging at you, and what do you expect?

PS. If it was a person charging at him in place of a dog then that person would of been shot too. Your logic is flawed. You have no idea of the judicial system as you have proven. They must assess the situation and then respond. The officer assessed, percieved animal as threat and responded.
    Discuss..

I also never said that they shouldn't be held accountable for mistakes. A mistake was made with him being on the wrong property and someone will be accountable.

You are twisting the argument into something it is not now that you are insulting me for no reason proves you have exhausted anything remotely intelligent to say. Grow up son
    lol @ this entire post

first things first, YOU insulted me first so dont try and play like i'm the one who had to resort to insults because you were the one who brought it to that level

secondly, you are proving my point of blindly supporting cops. you dont even know the situation and are claiming the dog was a threat to the police officers life. really? what was the distance between the cop and the dog when he shot? how fast was the dog running, are you an expert on canines and can tell the difference between a curious trekking of the dog vs. a dog who is seeking blood? how about the barking? was the dog snarling it's teeth? how about its posture, was it low and getting ready to lunge and attack? oh wait, thats right. i forgot you blindly accept a cop's actions as absolute justified and are unable to question things. youd make a good little servant

a person probably would have been shot because a person is capable of using this little thing called verbal language, and ignoring a cop's verbal request to freeze gives the cop a reason to neutralize a threat. a dog is not capable of understanding language so therefore your comparison of dog charging vs. human charging holds no merit

lastly, you are an idiot. plain in simple, you dont know how to debate with someone because you are not questioning things but blindly supporting something you have no knowledge of. secondly, youre a retard because you insult people and then tell the person you just insulted that they dont have anything to say and need to resort to insults

a person probably would have been shot because a person is capable of using this little thing called verbal language, and ignoring a cop's verbal request to freeze gives the cop a reason to neutralize a threat. a dog is not capable of understanding language so therefore your comparison of dog charging vs. human charging holds no merit
    Lol wut.

A dog's ability to understand language is completely irrelevant. If it is perceived to be a threat, force can be used against it, just like a person.

Nobody has said anything of the sort.

You are projecting the argument you've already decided to have in your mind onto other people's posts.
    Thats what it seems like. REGARDLESS of the content of the video or the post, there will ALWAYS be people jumping into the thread and defending the police officer.

Regardless of what happens, or just how wrong the police officer is, people will defend it. Please explain to me how the things that happen in the video posted can be explained.

And if you're not of that train of thought then good for you.

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    that pic of dog is so sad, cop needs to be hanged.

TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehAlbinoClonw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it was bateman lol