jcalaway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Mode vs BSN Hyper FX

I am looking at both of these products as my next preworkout, but I cannot decide which one to get. I am currently taking Beast's Creature (not as a preworkout obviously), and I'm really satisfied with the product, so I figure Beast Mode should be pretty good as well. However I was surprised to see Hyper FX rated so high. Which one would you guys recommend?

Also, regarding Beast mode, I see that it has creapure in it, however I don't know how much. If I were to take beast mode, should I still take a serving of Creature before my workout with it, or would it not be necessary?

Thanks for your help!

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    both good choices,but both different. i like the focus from beast mode, it replaced APPNUT's lit up in my cabinet. but HyperFX is stimmed heavy and really wakes you up.

as for the creatine, i would add creature to both since HyperFX uses Peak ATP and you don't really know the dose of the creatine in Beast mode. not to mention the taste greatly improves when u mix the two.

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I experienced a very good focus experience from HyperFX. Never tried Beast Mode before, but it looks like a stim-based focus pre-workout.

I would recommend giving both a run and see which one you like / respond to better, if you're thinking about using either one of them for long-term use.
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. I think I might try to sample pack or two first and figure it out.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 scoop of Creature would be more than adequate. Personally I use both together, 1 scoop Beast Mode and 1 scoop Creature. This is the best way to get the most for your money and still get great results.

mixed together BM and Creature taste really good

JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    1 scoop of Creature would be more than adequate. Personally I use both together, 1 scoop Beast Mode and 1 scoop Creature. This is the best way to get the most for your money and still get great results.

mixed together BM and Creature taste really good
    i agree mixing both does taste really good > give it a try jcalaway...BEAST never lets me down!

treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HyperFX for sure

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Love Beast Mode, you wont feel all stimmed out. Its a steady energy and focus when hitting the gym
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

Thanks for the input! I am going to take a few weeks off preworkouts, and I think I may end up going with beast mode after my cycling-off...Thanks again

boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boigus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished Hyper FX actually. Shared it with my cousin and didnt like it at all. Crashed most of the time and just didnt feel right. Beast Mode is a very good pre trainer, great pump and really really good energy and focus but the taste almost made me spew haha!!

JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBmelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jcalaway View Post
    I am looking at both of these products as my next preworkout, but I cannot decide which one to get. I am currently taking Beast's Creature (not as a preworkout obviously), and I'm really satisfied with the product, so I figure Beast Mode should be pretty good as well. However I was surprised to see Hyper FX rated so high. Which one would you guys recommend?

Also, regarding Beast mode, I see that it has creapure in it, however I don't know how much. If I were to take beast mode, should I still take a serving of Creature before my workout with it, or would it not be necessary?

Thanks for your help!
    Beast Mode has about 3 grams of Creapure and 2.5 grams of BA per serving - i love the taste of BM

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jcalaway View Post
    Thanks for the input! I am going to take a few weeks off preworkouts, and I think I may end up going with beast mode after my cycling-off...Thanks again
    let us know what you think after using it for a little while!

you're gonna love it

Originally Posted by boigus88 View Post
    Just finished Hyper FX actually. Shared it with my cousin and didnt like it at all. Crashed most of the time and just didnt feel right. Beast Mode is a very good pre trainer, great pump and really really good energy and focus but the taste almost made me spew haha!!
    Effectiveness > Taste

new flavors coming out real soon!

waitasecareyoutryingtoche ohiostaterules7's Avatar
    ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hyper fx made me feel pretty terrible in the gym. I cannot comment on beast mode as i have not tried it
    OFFICIAL JUNIOR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF TMISC
    Deadlift: 405lbs > 455 lbs
    Squat: 260 lbs > 315 lbs
    Bench: 260 lbs > 265

Total: 925 > Goal: 1035

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    let us know what you think after using it for a little while!

you're gonna love it
    Will do man

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check out the reviews on HyperFX. A lot of people enjoy the product. I personally swap back and forth with HyperFX and NO-Xplode 2.0 and I like them both.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun