mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

critique my physique and cutting question

Ok so I'm 15. I've been lifting for 6 months, so I'm just a beginner. First, please take a look at the pics and let me know what you think. I know I'm small, but what are my strengths and weaknesses? Also, I know that everyone would tell me I'm not nearly ready to cut, but I want to just to look good for the Summer. I'm not a bodybuilder, just a highschooler trying to look good. So if I were to cut, how long would it take of consistent dieting and exercise with about 300 cal under maintenance to get a visible six pack? I know it's hard to guess, but just an estimate?
    Attached Images

Location: Nottingham/Derby, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Generally on a cut you wan to give your self enough time to reach your goals, so at least 8-12+ weeks generally.
    Goal - keep lifting - get bigger - get stronger - result

mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbodyb11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sprog View Post
    Generally on a cut you wan to give your self enough time to reach your goals, so at least 8-12+ weeks generally.
    Ok, anyone look at my pictures?