ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Oatmeal not to filling

Anyone else feel like oatmeal is not that filling? My morning meal everyday is pretty much this

1/2 cup Oatmeal
    1 cup skim milk
    1 tbs peanut butter
    1/2 Scoop Protein powder
    1 (banna/apple/peice of fruit etc.)

Any suggestions on how I can tweak this to make it more filling? I usually start getting hunger pangs around 2 hours after eating this. If I eat any other foods around the same calorie/macro range im good for a decent 3 hours no problem. I dont want to eat eggs in the morning because they take me to long prepare. I save eggs for a dinner meal.

Any suggestions why oatmeal does not fill me up?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Consume a different breakfast, such as bacon, eggs, toast and juice.

ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModernMonster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Consume a different breakfast, such as bacon, eggs, toast and juice.
    Honestly I would rather eat eggs in the morning for sure! the only thing is I dont have time to cook in a skillet in the morning. do you think its possible to cook eggs in the microwave?

jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ModernMonster View Post
    Honestly I would rather eat eggs in the morning for sure! the only thing is I dont have time to cook in a skillet in the morning. do you think its possible to cook eggs in the microwave?
    yes it is. I have a poacher that I bought from the supermarket. It cooks 2 eggs at a time in about 1.5 minutes.

Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i always cook eggs in the microwave its so handy if you buy one of thos echeap poachers in the store. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B0002MR0MC I use this. Sometimes you gotta poke a hole in the yolk so it doesn't explode but if you find the right microwave time you dont gotta do it. 1minute 10seconds works for me best.
    Arnolds Modern Book of Bodybuilding... a must read for anyone into fitness --> http://amzn.to/1hjtHTq

Wow you guys are great! Thanks for giving me this idea to use the microwave to make eggs! Really im so excited to have eggs back in my morning routine you guys dont understand lol I did some research and am thinking about purchasing a microwave omellete maker!

Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    add cinnamon and try almond milk also coconut is quite delicious in it aswell
    ***Misc Lean Bulk Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***