Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50)

In some ways being aesthetic makes it harder to get laid (Misc aesthetics GTFIH!!)

Now first of all I AM NOT FOREVERALONE nor am I socially awkward

I dont condone beta *******ry and avoiding women who talk to u but seriously I am starting to get confused as hell

But first, some insight:

I am like 6 ft 4 and in the 250lbs+ range, my bodyfat is pretty close to 10% depending on how much water I am holding at the time though right now it would probably be about 11.5% as I have been on a high carb, high protein diet in an effort to put a little more mass before my show in the autumn.

If any of u are in need of proof just drop me a pm and I'll happily provide some legit/spoon pics and info/lifting tips if u need em

How do I know I am aesthetic?

I get eyefukked/approached alot. In fact I would say I get eyefukked multiple times a day and approached at least once every other week. I make out with bishes quite alot. In fact last time it happened bish spat game at me. Add to that my physique is pretty serious. Its the kinda chit u stare at for like a couple seconds. Think dwayne johnson, but a little darker.

Why do I think its getting harder for me to get puzzy?

I recently moved to a new city as a transfer student for my last year and masters. Been here for a week and a half. Since I am not a ******* I am a strong believer in approaching as soon as a bish shows interest. I have been doing this quite a bit lately but I noticed I have been getting shut down quite a bit. Not immediately, I very rarely fail in getting a number but literally as soon as I start texting bish will lock me off. I also notice it when I am approaching bishes, alot of the time they will stare, I approach and the whole thing just fizzles. Its weird to say the least especially considering it wasnt happening to me before when I was a bit heavier and nowhere near as aesthetic, and then consider my game has improved immensely over the last 18 months.

I've also noticed bishes tend to assume pretty quickly I am in it for the sex. Its becoming a really difficult assumtion to shake off. Most times I talk to a bish she seems to have a bish shield up/assuming I want her number for sex.

Sooooo any aesthetic miscers having a similiar experience. Some feedback would be nice

cliffs:

-moved to a new city for
    -aesthetic as fukk, most aesthetic i have been
    -success rate for bishes has dropped
    -been here a week and a half
    -bishes seem to eyefukk me even more than they did before
    -90% of the time I approach and they seem to have their guard up
    -think it might have something to do with aesthetics
    Last edited by AstralProject; 10-10-2012 at 01:33 PM.

notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000) notforeveryone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    where are the pics bro.

I want 2 be leaf.
    529/380/650 (1560@293 raw)
    601/457/661 (1720@287 equipped)

Raw Gym Lifts: 540/380/635
    Equipped Gym Lifts: 605/500/660

**DallasMiscCrew**

ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500)

Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

srs bro?

where are pics?

Face aesthetics?
    Body aesthetics?

pics or gtfo

kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenonidas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interested in legit spoon pics (no homo)

And maybe it's just the girls in the new city are slightly different from where you're from. Or now you're more aesthetic you're approaching hotter womenz
    I rape back measley reps, just ask in the comment section

iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    someone should coin a new type of cognitive bias just for this stupid shiet

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are aesthetic, you will get approached.

/thread

Originally Posted by iceypain View Post
    someone should coin a new type of cognitive bias just for this stupid shiet
    The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.

Although related to skills .. it is easily related to aesthetics as well ..

BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in 4 spoon pics of sexy dude

(no homo)
    Country Must Be Country-Wide CREW

MFC

Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guruz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Pics
    2. Which city have you moved to.
    3. Age.

AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by notforeveryone View Post
    where are the pics bro.

I want 2 be leaf.
    Originally Posted by Guruz View Post
    where are pics?

Face aesthetics?
    Body aesthetics?

pics or gtfo
    [QUOTE=kenonidas;962050273]Interested in legit spoon pics (no homo)

And maybe it's just the girls in the new city are slightly different from where you're from. Or now you're more aesthetic you're approaching hotter womenz[/QUOTE

i said pm me if u wanted pics

the fukk is with u ADD *******s in herr

1. Pics
    2. Which city have you moved to.
    3. Age.
    1. pm
    2. manchester in the united kingdom
    3. 22

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will get negged cause this is the 100000000th thread about this but your observation is correct.

Being aesthetic means chicks automatically assume that every other chick basically hands you the pussy and you get laid with a different chick every day. ALthough they get wet looking at you they don't want to be your lay number 173463 and hence, turn you down thinking you're gonna use them and are a player. THe ironic part is that every girl does this so at the end of the day you are not getting laid at all. Also, some chicks feel they are out of your league so they will turn you down to protect their ego thinking they're not good enough for you and you will either reject them later or pump and dump them cause they are not GF material for you.

Here is a suggestion. DO NOT act cocky AT ALL. Even act a little beta. As soon as you act cocky and give them any hit at all that you have good game with girls they will use this as a confirmation that you are a player. They already have assumptions about you off the bat and they will look for ANYTHING to conform their suspicion and will immediately disqualify you as a potential BF. SRS
    Last edited by Roasted; 10-10-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post
    If you are aesthetic, you will get approached.

/thread

Although related to skills .. it is easily related to aesthetics as well ..
    do any of u read?

like seriously? any of u???

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AstralProject View Post
    do any of u read?

like seriously? any of u???
    The fact you needed to question it means you aren't that aesthetic.

If you still believe you are .. go to the top modelling agency in your area and see how you go ..

Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    You will get negged cause this is the 100000000th thread about this but your observation is correct.

Being aesthetic means chicks automatically assume that every other chick basically hands you the pussy and you get laid with a different chick every day. ALthough they get wet looking at you they don't won't to be your lay number 173463 and hence, turn you down thinking you're gonna use them and are a player. THe ironic part is that every girl does this so at the end of the day you are not getting laid at all. Also, some chicks feel you are out of their league so they will turn you down to protect their ego thinking they're not good enough for them and you will either reject them later or pump and dump them cause they are not GF material for you.

Here is a suggestion. DO NOT act cocky AT ALL. Even act a little beta. As soon as you act cocky and give them any hit at all that you have good game with girls they will use this as a confirmation that you are a player. They already have assumptions about you off the bat and they will look for ANYTHING to conform their suspicion and will immediately disqualify you as a potential BF. SRS
    Thanks alot dude, would rep if I could

i have had the exact same advice given to me by another older dude

BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBraddah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No way I'm reading all that till I see some pics
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post
    The fact you needed to question it means your aren't that aesthetic.

If you still believe you are .. go to the top modelling agency in your area and see how you go ..
    i am not asking whether I am aesthetic

i already know I am aesthetic

but not runway model aesthetic, more fitness model

been approached twice in regards to it

besides some male models look odd as fukk

oh and someone pm

so we can lay this question of how aesthetic I am to rest

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ImNotOsman View Post

It's like you took this from my brain as I read the first few lines...
    Current ShareBlue earnings: $103,587.99

Certified deb00nker & corrector of the record.

Man i just moved to the UK as well (8 days ago). Studying in Bristol Uni. I am aesthetic, 6'' 1' 195 lbs now. Not amazing face aesthetics.

I have never pulled so much in my life, hoes all over me, and some classmates that have never talked to me asked me for a threesome. Made out with +20 hoes in a week and ****ed a few. Though it's true that I have only looked for hoes, hoes specially during fresher's week will be looking for masculine, thor-like, aesthetic guys. If you want a relationship or get one girl's number not just to **** her, act uncocky and beta, they will think you're the perfect man and therefore trust you. Idk bro, maybe it's that I have the spanish looks.

GL.

UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadOrMirinBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AstralProject View Post
    Now first of all I AM NOT FOREVERALONE nor am I socially awkward

I dont condone beta *******ry and avoiding women who talk to u but seriously I am starting to get confused as hell

But first, some insight:

I am like 6 ft 4 and in the 250lbs+ range, my bodyfat is pretty close to 10% depending on how much water I am holding at the time though right now it would probably be about 11.5% as I have been on a high carb, high protein diet in an effort to put a little more mass before my show in the autumn.

If any of u are in need of proof just drop me a pm and I'll happily provide some legit/spoon pics and info/lifting tips if u need em

How do I know I am aesthetic?

I get eyefukked/approached alot. In fact I would say I get eyefukked multiple times a day and approached at least once every other week. I make out with bishes quite alot. In fact last time it happened bish spat game at me. Add to that my physique is pretty serious. Its the kinda chit u stare at for like a couple seconds. Think dwayne johnson, but a little darker.

Why do I think its getting harder for me to get puzzy?

I recently moved to a new city as a transfer student for my last year and masters. Been here for a week and a half. Since I am not a ******* I am a strong believer in approaching as soon as a bish shows interest. I have been doing this quite a bit lately but I noticed I have been getting shut down quite a bit. Not immediately, I very rarely fail in getting a number but literally as soon as I start texting bish will lock me off. I also notice it when I am approaching bishes, alot of the time they will stare, I approach and the whole thing just fizzles. Its weird to say the least especially considering it wasnt happening to me before when I was a bit heavier and nowhere near as aesthetic, and then consider my game has improved immensely over the last 18 months.

I've also noticed bishes tend to assume pretty quickly I am in it for the sex. Its becoming a really difficult assumtion to shake off. Most times I talk to a bish she seems to have a bish shield up/assuming I want her number for sex.

Sooooo any aesthetic miscers having a similiar experience. Some feedback would be nice

cliffs:

-moved to a new city for
    -aesthetic as fukk, most aesthetic i have been
    -success rate for bishes has dropped
    -been here a week and a half
    -bishes seem to eyefukk me even more than they did before
    -90% of the time I approach and they seem to have their guard up
    -think it might have something to do with aesthetics

Read your thread and can relate to it fully.

All I have to say is you are only holding yourself back, there are plenty of girls that are interested but you are unaware. Also its a game of patience yes a lot of girls are slews but not all of them are down for one night stand. You probably do come off like you want sex, which you and i both know you do but thats ok, i was in this phase last week.

You just have to be more casual and not so assertive, realize that you are the catch here, a woman likes a man she think she stands no chance with, so just be casual with the ladies and only ask for their number if you are in fact hitting it off, if not done at that point you will probably come off as wanting sex.

Never ask for the number without a legit plan of what you are going to do with it, while on topic of something you can mention oh yea we should do that one time, as soon as she confirms you are in acquire the number, leave swiftfully...

Yes girls love an *******, but not as ******* who is doing it so obviously, just one who is pretty consumed by a wholesome well rounded life to really give a chit about playing their games or chasing them.

I believe in you bro and believe me I was in your position a few weeks back just a few fine tunings and you will be good.

And yes being very good looking does make girls intimidate you and a lot of the time they will want to shut you down to feel better about themselves. Get used to it haters gon hate brah.

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No one is going to take you seriously without pics and we're not going to gladly accept the opinion on one miscer.

Get your post count up and post up them pics brother...
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aesthetics+confidence+dat charm=accomplishing anything you want, including getting laid. even if womens are intimidated by aesthetics, that confidence and charm will drop panties with little to no effort.

fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500)
    Pics of the aesthetic dude?

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Roasted View Post

Being aesthetic means chicks automatically assume that every other chick basically hands you the pussy and you get laid with a different chick every day. ALthough they get wet looking at you they don't want to be your lay number 173463 and hence, turn you down thinking you're gonna use them and are a player. THe ironic part is that every girl does this so at the end of the day you are not getting laid at all. Also, some chicks feel they are out of your league so they will turn you down to protect their ego thinking they're not good enough for you and you will either reject them later or pump and dump them cause they are not GF material for you.

true words.

even note that in movies, notice how every depicted "good looking guy" that is playng the ideal male, is actually just congruent, "doesn't show any indication of ego" prince charming type guy. this is basically societies expectation of how a guy with great looks is supposed to behave. they basically want you to ACT completely aloof to your physical value lol

which is kind of ****ed, because females get to be as "self-aware" as they want to be. interesting.

Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudlebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tl;dr

Man i just moved to the UK as well (8 days ago). Studying in Bristol Uni. I am aesthetic, 6'' 1' 195 lbs now. Not amazing face aesthetics.

I have never pulled so much in my life, hoes all over me, and some classmates that have never talked to me asked me for a threesome. Made out with +20 hoes in a week and ****ed a few. Though it's true that I have only looked for hoes, hoes specially during fresher's week will be looking for masculine, thor-like, aesthetic guys. If you want a relationship or get one girl's number not just to **** her, act uncocky and beta, they will think you're the perfect man and therefore trust you. Idk bro, maybe it's that I have the spanish looks.

GL.
    yeah i missed freshers week

dont remind me...

look its not really a problem with chicks, I am meeting one later this week and have made out with a chick pretty much every night I have been out. Its just I think I should smashed a sloot by now considering I have been here for over a week

Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post
    aesthetics+confidence+dat charm=accomplishing anything you want, including getting laid. even if womens are intimidated by aesthetics, that confidence and charm will drop panties with little to no effort.
    yeah I am definetely charming

its the confidence thing which I have a problem with

I am IMMENSELY cocky and vain to the point I think chicks are getting turned off by it

lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000)

fukk it

edit: dont have 50 posts so someone embed
    Attached Images