Just need some help on these true/false and couple of multiple choice questions, will rape, depending on who knows their s*t(correctness)
1. The internetwork layer is the layer that handles network configuration and is considered the heart of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
2. The transport layer uses port numbers to identify source and destination Application layer protocol of the data that it contains.
3. DNS is a protocol that automatically provides a computer with its IP address configuration.
1. In what layer does the NIC operate? for this one i want to go with D, but idunno.
2. Which part of a computers IP address configuration indicates the portion of the address that specifies the network ID?
d. MAC address