LP5520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does it Look like im making progress?

I've been lifting for about 6 weeks now and I think I'm feeling pretty good about how I look. I started out trying to cut but I just looked way to scrawny so decided to bulk and I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. I am eating about 3000 calories and trying to get as much protien as possible. My bench has gone up from 95x8 to 125x8 (in pounds) and deadlift and squat both went up as well. Just wanted to see if you guys think my body is changing and looking for any other advice or tips you can give me. Thanks.
    Attached Images

jack3dallyear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack3dallyear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack3dallyear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack3dallyear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack3dallyear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack3dallyear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack3dallyear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack3dallyear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack3dallyear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LP5520 View Post
    I've been lifting for about 6 weeks now and I think I'm feeling pretty good about how I look. I started out trying to cut but I just looked way to scrawny so decided to bulk and I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. I am eating about 3000 calories and trying to get as much protien as possible. My bench has gone up from 95x8 to 125x8 (in pounds) and deadlift and squat both went up as well. Just wanted to see if you guys think my body is changing and looking for any other advice or tips you can give me. Thanks.

Bigger forearms, and chest keep it up mate.