Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hi everybody, just a little help...

Hi everybody.
    I've been reading the forums for a while now, but today I decided to register to try to get some good tips and advice in a few things, as long as you guys don't mind.

I'm a 41 year old man, who a few weeks ago, decided ti hit the gym again, after 19 years of inactivity. I started to workout when I was 19/20 and lasted a few years, but as life goes on, stopped it and never went back to it... until now.
    I've been doing weights now for 3 weeks and I must say, I've already noticed the improvements, specially in my overall health. I don't feel as tired as I used to be and the old niggling pains typical of my age, have worn worned out already.
    I've also started taking Creatamax 300 this past week (loading phase), even though Creatine was a word I've never heard in my life before, it was recommended by a collegue, but unfortunatelly, haven't noticed any difference as yet, apart from visiting the gents a lot more often than usual.
    My main goal is to feel better within myself, but obviously, I want to look better too, who doesn't, right?
    My queries are mainly regarding supplements, as I'm a bit new to this world.
    I eat healthy and gave up alcohol 11 years ago, so no worries there. Due to my family life, I don't want to change my diet drastically, so I was thinkimg on taking some whey proteins as well as creatine, is this advisable? And if so, how and when can they be taken?
    Also I feel that when buying Creatamax 300 (300grms) you just pay for the brand, as I've seen in my town Precision Engineered Creatine (908grms) for just about the same value. Which one would you guys recommend for an "old beginner"?
    And finally, I workout Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, giving myself a rest on Wednesdays. I work my abs everyday too, but the belly is still there. I'm actually thinking about doing some cardio exercises on Wednesdays to drop about 1-2 inches of belly fat. Would this be ok? And if so, what machine is best and for how long?

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to read this and I'm looking forward to all your suggestion and experienced advice.
    Best regards.
    Sid

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Diet is one of the most important things, eating healthy doesnt tell us much, if it isnt in check you wont see much benefit from supplements.

Theres no need to load creatine. Most creatine monohydrate would be fine 3-5g daily.

Crunches isnt all there is to have visible abs, you need very low body fat.

Protein+creatine is fine, but get your nutrition set first, that section has good info in the thread stickies. Then you can also look into fish oil/multiv for general health.

hope that helps

thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thadonjsuan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You should take 'nutrabolics fighters food' after you workout. its real healthy stuff but kinda overpriced. you can even take it 30 min before you workout.

Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks so far guys... keep them coming please.