Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ape Sh!t is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

I want to begin by thanking Anthony and the folks at BioPulse Nutrition for the opportunity to review a sample of the yet to be released pre-workout supplement Ape Sh!t. This is the second review of a BioPulse product that I have completed. What follows is a sincere effort to provide a thorough and honest review.

No doubt, many will remember the 2006 release of the video game Dead Rising, a patent homage to the classic Romero film Dawn of the Dead, despite the game developers’ attempts to minimize the similarities. The plot of Dead Rising is largely irrelevant to this review; however, as aspect of the game is dispatching hoards of zombies with various mêlée weaponry. One day, I was watching my younger brother playing the game and he cleared a room of fifty plus zombies with a lead pipe and afterwards, he turned to me and stoically asserted, “I just went ape sh*t on them!” And, that he did. Now, the point to this story is that after taking Ape Sh!t, I felt as though I could run through a hoard of zombies.

For those unfamiliar with my reviews, I normally provide a thorough explanation of the ingredients within the product. However, I received the sample of Ape Sh!t in a silver bag with hand-written instructions on how to take the product and nothing more. In a previous correspondence, Anthony had disclosed a few of the ingredients that constituted formula: L-norvaline, beet root extract, cnidium monnier, and citrulline malate, but he did not reveal the amounts of these ingredients contained there in, and also remained cryptic as to the rest of the formula. To say that I was trepidatious about using Ape Sh!t is a gross understatement, as I do not even like using products with proprietary blends, but I decided to use Ape Sh!t anyway.

Expectations:
    Knowing almost nothing about Ape Sh!t’s formula, I had no idea what to expect. I did not even know what flavor to expect. Using a mysterious formulation is somewhat disconcerting, yet offers a unique perspective in that none of Ape Sh!t’s effects on me were psycho****tically driven. My experience with the product was the result of using the product, and in no way was enhanced by my expectations of the product. This was truly a “blind” review.

Mixability: 8/10
    Ape Sh!t is similar in color and in mixability to Madness, BioPulse’s currently available pre-workout formula. Ape Sh!t easily enters solution in twelve ounces of water. There is only a minimal amount of foaming, and few, if any, undissolved particles remain in the bottom of the shaker bottle. The product mixes well

Taste: 8/10
    Undoubtedly my greatest concern prior to using Ape Sh!t was the taste. It is no secret that I found Madness’s flavor wanting, yet I found Ape Sh!t’s flavor to be a vast improvement. I believe the flavor to be a grape reminiscent of Dimetapp. Please understand that this is meant as a compliment. I almost enjoyed Ape Sh!t’s flavor, and the only detraction is the slight medicinal aftertaste. However, the aftertaste does not linger so long as to be offensive. For a pre-workout, the flavor succeeds

Effectiveness: 8.3/10
    The score for effectiveness was determined by computing the average of the scores given to the following three subcategories.

Energy: 8/10
    Ape Sh!t was used prior to a legs and arms day, which takes approximately three hours to complete. Prior to taking Ape Sh!t, I was feeling slightly apprehensive about working out as I have been dealing with a nagging elbow injury and I did no want to further aggravate it, but I wanted to lift; therefore, I decided to go ahead and workout. After taking Ape Sh!t, I noticed a steady rise in energy over the course of the first twenty or so minutes post consumption. I did notice that I was initially jittery, but this feeling quickly subsided, and I rode a nice energy plateau throughout the duration of my workout.

This workout was intense, and I set a new personal record in the stiff legged dead lift. My muscles felt as though they could have easily lifted more and I had to force myself to stop working out because I began to become concerned that I might be doing too much. Ape Sh!t provided solid energy that lasted beyond my workout.

Focus: 9/10
    The focus that Ape Sh!t gives approaches the point of singular fixation; it is almost frightening just how intense the level of concentration is. After finishing legs, I went to mix another intra-workout cocktail and I had trouble making said cocktail because my mind kept returning to working out. The most interesting part of the focus provided by Ape Sh!t is that it seems to increase throughout the workout. The longer I lifted, the more driven I was to lift. The level of focus was so substantial that I did not stop for a drink until midway through the leg workout and I forgot about drinking my intra-workout drink while doing my arms until I had only two sets left.

Pump: 8/10
    This product produced visual pumps in my arms and in my chest. What’s more, it is the first product that I have used that actually potentiated the pump feeling. It was strange to feel the blood engorging my muscles. I was genuinely surprised by the sensation.

Overall: 8.25/10
    The overall score represents the weighted average of the preceding three categories with 75 percent emphasis placed on effectiveness and the remaining 25 percent emphasis divided equally between the categories of taste and mixability. Value was not evaluated as I am not aware of the price point of the product.

Ape Sh!t is going to be a serious contender in the pre-workout supplement market. Ape Sh!t provides solid energy, intense focus, and is the only product that I have used to potentiate the feeling of pump. The taste of Ape Sh!t is a significant improvement over BioPulse’s other pre-workout formula, Madness. I cannot wait until Ape Sh!t is released because I want more. Other supplement manufactures should be ware as the product is going to go Ape Sh!t on the competition.
    iForce Dexaprine log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143793171

BioPulse Madness log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143794381

BioPulse Madness Final Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143911561&p=863788241#post863788241

Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do have a question about this product: what is the carb content?
    iForce Dexaprine log:

BioPulse Madness log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143911561&p=863788241#post863788241

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the awesome review. I'm at home sick right now otherwise I would leave a very long to reply. your sample was 1 of 15 different formulas we used to formulate the beta versions of AS.
    At most the carbs will be two grams per packet or 1 grams per serving. in some cases we did not use any carbs at all. it all depends on which beta sample you have and since I am home at sick right now I cannot look up that info.

I will remote into my office computer tomorrow and tell you how many carbs are in the formula. right now I'm in bed using my voice reader on my phone to type this out. Uhgg.
    glad you like the product more information to come soon

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome review, as the reviews begin to trickle in, i keep wanting to try apesh!t more and more. seems to be a big year for biopulse, can't wait till it hits the shelves, hopefully i get me one of those 1,3 versions of madness to hold me over for the next few months.

ant is there an ETA before the formula gets finalized and consumers can get the product?

I used the whole packet and as my review indicates, this product was impressive.

I really liked doing a "blind" product review. It offered the chance to actually experience the pre-workout as opposed to trying to see if the pre-workout would deliver the results that it promised.

Whatever formulation I received was amazing! Ape Sh!t is one of the better pre-workouts that I have used.

Thanks for the post and I look forward to finding out more.
    iForce Dexaprine log:

BioPulse Madness log:

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chemistryguy85 View Post
    I used the whole packet and as my review indicates, this product was impressive.

I really liked doing a "blind" product review. It offered the chance to actually experience the pre-workout as opposed to trying to see if the pre-workout would deliver the results that it promised.

Whatever formulation I received was amazing! Ape Sh!t is one of the better pre-workouts that I have used.

Thanks for the post and I look forward to finding out more.
    I am glad you appreciate the blind beta test!
    In some cases I told the testers what ingredients were used, but never the exact quantities (only a range).
    In some cases I disclosed much less.
    As time goes on and more beta reviews come in, we will narrow down the exact formula.
    All of the 15 formulas look good on paper, but the anecdotal input from the testers is vital for the final formulation.

The flavor too, will be sure to change as we dial it in.

ANT
    Last edited by BioPulse; 04-15-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

I actually like the flavor that I was sent. It is not the most delicious, but as pre-workouts go, it is not bad.

I am still curious to know what was in the sample though.
    iForce Dexaprine log:

BioPulse Madness log:

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ah hell ya, I think Ive got some of this stuff on the way!!! STOKED to try it after loving Madness.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    solid review man. I'm pretty jelly myself, I haven't sampled it yet. Focus and pump sounds bad ass . Can't wait to hear which version you got.

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am I the only one who craves the flavor of Madness? The tongue numbing and complex taste was really unique and quite frankly I loved to heavily dilute it and drink it throughout the day, cant get enough of that stuff.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Am I the only one who craves the flavor of Madness? The tongue numbing and complex taste was really unique and quite frankly I loved to heavily dilute it and drink it throughout the day, cant get enough of that stuff.
    Love the enthusiasm, but that practice boarders on insane. Madness is a solid pre-workout, but not sure that it is an all-day sipping beverage.
    iForce Dexaprine log:

BioPulse Madness log:

I appreciate the support guys! Thanks for the posts.
    iForce Dexaprine log:

BioPulse Madness log:

Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Chemistryguy85 View Post
    I appreciate the support guys! Thanks for the posts.
    Glad you liked the product! Always good to hear that we're going in the right direction.
    Last edited by Lnhiv; 04-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.

benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I liked it as well. Loved the numbing and the tart flavour.
    Rep back 1k+

My SD Pharmaceuticals Dendrobium log. Follow along!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148871533

PSN: benny2510

Fanduel - Daily fantasy sports for money.

http://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=benny2510&cnl=da

kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome review. I actually really want to try this!

Originally Posted by benny2510 View Post
    I liked it as well. Loved the numbing and the tart flavour.
    Glad to see Im not alone