Thread: getting noticed

screeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) screeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

getting noticed

hi there guys,i got into weight training about 8 months ago it was your usual story i was a tall skinny guy and was sick to the teeth of people telling me look at you theres more fat on a ball point pen and all the usual jibes and so forth, i started working out got somewhat of a diet plan goin that worked for me and i have got some gains(i didnt notice too much myself)..now i was out with a few friends the other night some which i hadnt seen in a wile..next thing i was being told man u have beefed up something big from i last seen you which felt great hearing this was the best words in the world from what i was used to hearing!!but there was a select few that startted taking the piss saying check out muscles from brussels everytime i got up of the stool or went to the bathroom, this went on all night in the end i got sick of it and went home.i started asking myself are these people jealous of how iv changed not even knowing how much work was involved and i started getting it in my head is people laughing at me!!but i was wondering has anyone else encountred anything like this??

**iv put this in the wrong section as im a man sorry new to these forums maybe i can be moved??**
    Last edited by screeder; 04-24-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: wrong section