Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Paragard IUD

  1. #1
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline

    Paragard IUD

    Any other ladies here have one in? I got mine in November of last year and I am seriously considering having it taken out. I chose it because it looked like the only one that didn't come with hormones that would be dependable and less hassle and more cost effective for us. My hormones were wonky already and I was concerned about putting the hormones into me, but now I'm wondering if I wouldn't be better off? I've been having serious, doubling over pains from time to time that practically take my breath away in the area where my uterus and ovaries are, sometimes it shoots around to feel like its in my back, but it mostly feels like menstrual cramps (almost identical to what my early labor pains felt like). I know it hasn't become dislodged, because I can still feel the wires when I check myself. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm about to start my period most of the month
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Okay, it looks like I'm the only one with a Paragard. So, I'll ask another question: what would likely be the best bc pill choice, if I do have the IUD taken out, for avoiding weight gain or is there one that seems to make it easier to lost fat on? I've used several different kinds, but its been so long since I was on the pill that I can't recall which worked better with my body. I was on the patch when I lost a large amount of weight before, but I've been hearing way too many things about it and the Yaz family of bc that I don't think I'll be using those. I do have PCOS.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Amanda76's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Lewisville, Texas, United States
    Age: 38
    Stats: 5'4", 145 lbs
    Posts: 7,665
    BodyPoints: 41212
    Rep Power: 15160
    Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Amanda76's BodySpace
    Amanda76 is offline
    I'm using the mirena IUD and haven't had any problems with it, although there is the same chance that you'll go through more severe cramping and bleeding the first few months after you get it. Did you get yours in November of 2011? If that's the case, I'd talk to your doctor about what is going on before deciding to get it removed. You might be right at the point where everything is about to get better. If it was November of 2010, I'm thinking it's not the right BC for you.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    I'm using the mirena IUD and haven't had any problems with it, although there is the same chance that you'll go through more severe cramping and bleeding the first few months after you get it. Did you get yours in November of 2011? If that's the case, I'd talk to your doctor about what is going on before deciding to get it removed. You might be right at the point where everything is about to get better. If it was November of 2010, I'm thinking it's not the right BC for you.
    I got it put in November of last year. I haven't had any problem with bleeding (TMI warning) except when after my husband and I have a round of rougher intercourse, and then it's just some spotting. Should the cramping be so painful that I'm doubled over? I'm really scared of what could happen if I have one of those cramps while I'm driving I'm going to call Monday and see if I can schedule an appointment to talk about it and maybe see that it isn't really a UTI or something, I just figured with a UTI there'd be more symptoms?
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User Amanda76's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Lewisville, Texas, United States
    Age: 38
    Stats: 5'4", 145 lbs
    Posts: 7,665
    BodyPoints: 41212
    Rep Power: 15160
    Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Amanda76's BodySpace
    Amanda76 is offline
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    I got it put in November of last year. I haven't had any problem with bleeding (TMI warning) except when after my husband and I have a round of rougher intercourse, and then it's just some spotting. Should the cramping be so painful that I'm doubled over? I'm really scared of what could happen if I have one of those cramps while I'm driving I'm going to call Monday and see if I can schedule an appointment to talk about it and maybe see that it isn't really a UTI or something, I just figured with a UTI there'd be more symptoms?
    I don't think paraguard would be as popular if it was normal to have to go through such severe cramping that you're afraid to drive for months...

    UTI's don't always come with all the possible symptoms. You won't know anything for sure until you get checked out, though.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    I don't think paraguard would be as popular if it was normal to have to go through such severe cramping that you're afraid to drive for months...

    UTI's don't always come with all the possible symptoms. You won't know anything for sure until you get checked out, though.
    Good points...the most severe pains haven't been happening all along but just seem to be getting worse when they do strike, but I have felt very crampy for months.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User lotusdeva's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Stats: 5'4", 132 lbs
    Posts: 702
    Rep Power: 889
    lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lotusdeva has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lotusdeva's BodySpace
    lotusdeva is offline
    I had Paragard for 3 years with no issues, took it out, had a baby and now have it for 4 years with no issues. I don't feel it and don't even think about it. I would check it out with your doctor, maybe something is wrong or maybe it is just now for you
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User BelleVie's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Age: 27
    Stats: 5'4", 154 lbs
    Posts: 28
    Rep Power: 0
    BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit BelleVie's BodySpace
    BelleVie is offline
    I had the mirena and had the same issues...it WAS dislodged, I had 3 in 4 years, first one dislodged and got embedded in my cervix, which was torn when they tried to remove it. 2nd one came out...at home. 3rd one I had removed without incident....after my hubby's vasectomy was declared successful, LOL.

    FWII, when I had a couple UTIs when I had the Mirena, I did have pain up around my ovaries too, my OB/GYN said this was normal...although I never really believed this, LOL
    "The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well." ~ Joe Ancis
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Originally Posted by BelleVie View Post
    I had the mirena and had the same issues...it WAS dislodged, I had 3 in 4 years, first one dislodged and got embedded in my cervix, which was torn when they tried to remove it. 2nd one came out...at home. 3rd one I had removed without incident....after my hubby's vasectomy was declared successful, LOL.

    FWII, when I had a couple UTIs when I had the Mirena, I did have pain up around my ovaries too, my OB/GYN said this was normal...although I never really believed this, LOL
    Yikes...this is my biggest fear-that it gets embedded and I end up sterile. I got it for the cost-effectiveness of it vs. getting birth control script refilled every month. But I'm not so sure it's worth it after all if I'm worried about it all the time :/ Thanks for the input!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Elbows too pointy Madi-J's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
    Age: 28
    Stats: 5'3", 134 lbs
    Posts: 560
    Rep Power: 341
    Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Madi-J's BodySpace
    Madi-J is offline
    I had a Mirena for about 3 years and had no problems with it as far as cramping or dislodging/embedding. Though after about three years I had noticed that I was constantly getting random weird pains around my ovaries, read a bunch of stuff in other forums from women who got ovarian cysts because of the hormones in Mirena, and had mine taken out. Abdominal cancer runs on both sides of my family...not messing around with that!

    Back on topic... I actually chose the Mirena because I had read that a common problem with Paraguard is intense, ongoing cramping. When are you going to see your doctor?
    ~Madi*J~

    aristomeow: YOU get a jimmy, YOU get a jimmy, YOU get a jimmy! Ev-ery-bo-dy gets a jim-my
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Originally Posted by Madi-J View Post
    I had a Mirena for about 3 years and had no problems with it as far as cramping or dislodging/embedding. Though after about three years I had noticed that I was constantly getting random weird pains around my ovaries, read a bunch of stuff in other forums from women who got ovarian cysts because of the hormones in Mirena, and had mine taken out. Abdominal cancer runs on both sides of my family...not messing around with that!

    Back on topic... I actually chose the Mirena because I had read that a common problem with Paraguard is intense, ongoing cramping. When are you going to see your doctor?
    Thank you for sharing! I'm going in tomorrow afternoon. I do have PCOS as well, I'm just really tired of the hurting
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Elbows too pointy Madi-J's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
    Age: 28
    Stats: 5'3", 134 lbs
    Posts: 560
    Rep Power: 341
    Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Madi-J's BodySpace
    Madi-J is offline
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Thank you for sharing! I'm going in tomorrow afternoon. I do have PCOS as well, I'm just really tired of the hurting
    I'm no doctor, but taking the PCOS I would probably steer clear of the Mirena, lol. Hopefully there is something they can do to alleviate the pain if it isn't just an adjusting phase for the body, that's the one thing I miss about my IUD is never having to remember to take a pill! The money saved was also very nice, since my insurance paid for my IUD...
    ~Madi*J~

    aristomeow: YOU get a jimmy, YOU get a jimmy, YOU get a jimmy! Ev-ery-bo-dy gets a jim-my
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User Femtex23's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Stats: 5'4", 137 lbs
    Posts: 95
    Rep Power: 57
    Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Femtex23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Femtex23's BodySpace
    Femtex23 is offline
    I've had a Paragard IUD for about a year and a half now and I don't have many positive things to say about it. I wasn't having a good time on bc pills either and didn't want to deal with hormones anymore, so that's why I went with the copper one rather than Mirena. I have been thinking about getting mine taken out as well, but don't want to be without a form of protection since I'm still with my boyfriend. But it seems that all the negatives are what is keeping us from enjoying our sex life together so I think THAT is the main way it works as a contraceptive as opposed to the way it was intended to work, lol.

    I feel like I'm about to start my period ALL THE TIME except for about one week out of each month. Random acute dizzying pains in my ovaries that shoot through to my lower back...sometimes it feels like my left ovary is about to explode. When my period finally does come, it's never at the same time each month and I'm cramping all the time anyway so I'm never really sure exactly when it's going to start. But when it finally does, it's debilitating. I have to use the biggest tampons that Tampax makes and have to change them out about once every hour. For about 3 nights during that week, I have to sleep on a towel b/c I'll inevitably bleed through the worlds largest tampon, a pad and my pajamas while trying to sleep with the worst cramps ever. It's exhausting.

    My boyfriend and I have both noticed that I have become extremely irritable as time goes on and that I have no libido to speak of. He is extremely sexual and I used to be also, but between all the bleeding and cramping, I just don't EVER feel like it anymore. Every time we have sex, I end up bleeding a lot of bright red blood even though there's no pain. My man says he doesn't feel anything so we're at a loss...I've been to the doctor about all of this, but they look at me like I'm crazy and say that everything looks fine up in there.

    This thing is ridiculous but I like that it's semi-permanent and just keep hoping that my body will adjust. I REALLY don't want children, nor do I want any unplanned pregnancies so I really hope that all this crap will stop at some point.

    I haven't noticed any unexplained weight gain...it seems like it's been easy to lose weight and I've been happy with the results of my weight training, but it's hard to get workouts in because of the fatigue and chronic cramping. Ugh.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Originally Posted by Madi-J View Post
    I'm no doctor, but taking the PCOS I would probably steer clear of the Mirena, lol. Hopefully there is something they can do to alleviate the pain if it isn't just an adjusting phase for the body, that's the one thing I miss about my IUD is never having to remember to take a pill! The money saved was also very nice, since my insurance paid for my IUD...
    My insurance paid for mine as well, I was paying about $40/month for BCP when I was taking them. This is the first birth control I've used in close to 4 years. If it was up to me, there'd be no birth control at all, but because I come from a rather fertile family (which I love) and my husband's family is more of a "2 and we're through", he's pretty adamant about some sort of prevention until Maddox is a little older.

    Originally Posted by Femtex23 View Post
    I've had a Paragard IUD for about a year and a half now and I don't have many positive things to say about it. I wasn't having a good time on bc pills either and didn't want to deal with hormones anymore, so that's why I went with the copper one rather than Mirena. I have been thinking about getting mine taken out as well, but don't want to be without a form of protection since I'm still with my boyfriend. But it seems that all the negatives are what is keeping us from enjoying our sex life together so I think THAT is the main way it works as a contraceptive as opposed to the way it was intended to work, lol.

    I feel like I'm about to start my period ALL THE TIME except for about one week out of each month. Random acute dizzying pains in my ovaries that shoot through to my lower back...sometimes it feels like my left ovary is about to explode. When my period finally does come, it's never at the same time each month and I'm cramping all the time anyway so I'm never really sure exactly when it's going to start. But when it finally does, it's debilitating. I have to use the biggest tampons that Tampax makes and have to change them out about once every hour. For about 3 nights during that week, I have to sleep on a towel b/c I'll inevitably bleed through the worlds largest tampon, a pad and my pajamas while trying to sleep with the worst cramps ever. It's exhausting.

    My boyfriend and I have both noticed that I have become extremely irritable as time goes on and that I have no libido to speak of. He is extremely sexual and I used to be also, but between all the bleeding and cramping, I just don't EVER feel like it anymore. Every time we have sex, I end up bleeding a lot of bright red blood even though there's no pain. My man says he doesn't feel anything so we're at a loss...I've been to the doctor about all of this, but they look at me like I'm crazy and say that everything looks fine up in there.

    This thing is ridiculous but I like that it's semi-permanent and just keep hoping that my body will adjust. I REALLY don't want children, nor do I want any unplanned pregnancies so I really hope that all this crap will stop at some point.

    I haven't noticed any unexplained weight gain...it seems like it's been easy to lose weight and I've been happy with the results of my weight training, but it's hard to get workouts in because of the fatigue and chronic cramping. Ugh.
    OMG...I'm so sorry you're going through all that! You have just explained everything I'm experiencing, but much worse. It's my right side/ovary that gets the shooting pains...its really starting to suck to have that at the back of my mind every time I need to drive somewhere. I was actually nervous last night doing squats...what if one of those pains hit me when I'm under 120 lbs? UGH And the bleeding...OMG...my period used to be 4-5 days, moderate bleeding, but now it's a full 7 days, but I'll start hurting worse than the rest of the month several days before I actually start. And there have been times with my husband has actually been poked with the wires...talk about a mood killer! I've tried using tampons, and will use one as back-up if its a leg day at the gym, but it hurts when I take them out anymore, so you can imagine what that's like with just a pad

    Thank you so much for your input, ladies, and for sharing your difficulties. It helps to know I'm not the only one. I think I'm gonna have them take it out today. Hopefully they'll be able to give me samples or something that doesn't cost us too much...we're on a really tight budget right now until I can get work (looking at the end of May). If nothing else, I think the health department still does free birth control...
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Get back to this ↓ hieronymous's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    Age: 36
    Stats: 5'11", 201 lbs
    Posts: 1,510
    Rep Power: 1477
    hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hieronymous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hieronymous's BodySpace
    hieronymous is offline
    I had horrible pain the first period after I had my copper IUD put in and then less so the second month. Afterwards, it was fine. I did get pregnant with it though. I do plan on using it again after I have the baby because I can't deal with hormones.
    Love others well, but love thyself the most
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    I had horrible pain the first period after I had my copper IUD put in and then less so the second month. Afterwards, it was fine. I did get pregnant with it though. I do plan on using it again after I have the baby because I can't deal with hormones.
    Glad it was working for you, hopefully you won't have any complications with it Congrats on the pregnancy!

    I'm finally home and the IUD is out! I must have been having a reaction to the copper that was causing my uterus to be irritated and maybe a bit swollen, because I cried when she took it out. She said you usually don't even feel a thing when its removed, but I sure did! I ended up having my husband come home and drive me up there, I was so worried about what would happen should I have one of those "attacks" while driving. But it's been out for about 3 hours now and already I can tell a difference...which really sucks because it was so nice to not have to worry about forgetting to take something. Now I have pills to take, lol. Just glad that's over!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User Amanda76's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Lewisville, Texas, United States
    Age: 38
    Stats: 5'4", 145 lbs
    Posts: 7,665
    BodyPoints: 41212
    Rep Power: 15160
    Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Amanda76's BodySpace
    Amanda76 is offline
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Glad it was working for you, hopefully you won't have any complications with it Congrats on the pregnancy!

    I'm finally home and the IUD is out! I must have been having a reaction to the copper that was causing my uterus to be irritated and maybe a bit swollen, because I cried when she took it out. She said you usually don't even feel a thing when its removed, but I sure did! I ended up having my husband come home and drive me up there, I was so worried about what would happen should I have one of those "attacks" while driving. But it's been out for about 3 hours now and already I can tell a difference...which really sucks because it was so nice to not have to worry about forgetting to take something. Now I have pills to take, lol. Just glad that's over!
    Wow! I'm glad you're already feeling better! Hope it gets better and better over the next week.

    If it was the copper, maybe after a year or two you could try mirena. I'd be freaked out about IUD's for now if I were in your shoes, though...and would definitely want to give my uterus a break! (That sounds really weird. LOL).
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    Wow! I'm glad you're already feeling better! Hope it gets better and better over the next week.

    If it was the copper, maybe after a year or two you could try mirena. I'd be freaked out about IUD's for now if I were in your shoes, though...and would definitely want to give my uterus a break! (That sounds really weird. LOL).
    LOL! Thanks Is it possible that just my uterus is allergic to copper? Maybe it was just too acidic of an environment with it in there, but not only are the paralyzing pains gone (and my "always on the brink of a period" pains, even though I am getting close to when I should start), but I feel "lighter" there...does that make sense? Maybe not so swollen-feeling. But yes, you are right...I will probably be avoiding aaaaany IUD'S for quite some time! The only real reason I chose the Paragard was for the non-hormonal aspect. I didn't really plan on having it in more than a couple of years, if that, so it wasn't for long-term contraception. So we'll see how my body takes to the pills this go-round

    Another really weird thing about having the Paragard, it made me really mean, not just irritable, but downright wet-hen mean...I have never been such an angry person when it came to my period!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User Amanda76's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Lewisville, Texas, United States
    Age: 38
    Stats: 5'4", 145 lbs
    Posts: 7,665
    BodyPoints: 41212
    Rep Power: 15160
    Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Amanda76's BodySpace
    Amanda76 is offline
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    LOL! Thanks Is it possible that just my uterus is allergic to copper? Maybe it was just too acidic of an environment with it in there, but not only are the paralyzing pains gone (and my "always on the brink of a period" pains, even though I am getting close to when I should start), but I feel "lighter" there...does that make sense? Maybe not so swollen-feeling. But yes, you are right...I will probably be avoiding aaaaany IUD'S for quite some time! The only real reason I chose the Paragard was for the non-hormonal aspect. I didn't really plan on having it in more than a couple of years, if that, so it wasn't for long-term contraception. So we'll see how my body takes to the pills this go-round

    Another really weird thing about having the Paragard, it made me really mean, not just irritable, but downright wet-hen mean...I have never been such an angry person when it came to my period!
    Well, most people get to stay home and curl up in bed when they're not feeling well. Because what was going on with you wasn't something that was going to clear up quickly, you were forced to operate. We can probably all put on a bit of a show of being pleasant when we just have to suck it up for a couple of days but when there is no end in sight you start to get frustrated and run down. That aggravation is eventually going to make you unpleasant.

    I remember researching both IUDs when I was trying to decide what I wanted to use. Now that it's been mentioned, I do think I remember that there was risk of allergic reaction to copper with paraguard. I've only experienced sinus/respiratory allergies and while I may not be 100% after leaving an area that is causing the issue, I do feel a lot better soon after I am out of that environment (or the environment changes due to weather passing through or whatever). Maybe that was what was going on.

    Hopefully you'll come across something with little side effect for you soon!
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Registered User BelleVie's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Age: 27
    Stats: 5'4", 154 lbs
    Posts: 28
    Rep Power: 0
    BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BelleVie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit BelleVie's BodySpace
    BelleVie is offline
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    LOL! Thanks Is it possible that just my uterus is allergic to copper? Maybe it was just too acidic of an environment with it in there, but not only are the paralyzing pains gone (and my "always on the brink of a period" pains, even though I am getting close to when I should start), but I feel "lighter" there...does that make sense? Maybe not so swollen-feeling. But yes, you are right...I will probably be avoiding aaaaany IUD'S for quite some time! The only real reason I chose the Paragard was for the non-hormonal aspect. I didn't really plan on having it in more than a couple of years, if that, so it wasn't for long-term contraception. So we'll see how my body takes to the pills this go-round

    Another really weird thing about having the Paragard, it made me really mean, not just irritable, but downright wet-hen mean...I have never been such an angry person when it came to my period!
    Feeling lighter is I think exactly what I said, LOL. It took me a few months to get used to NOT feeling so heavy, LOL.

    Also, remember to use back up protection for a month or two as you need to allow the hormones to build up in your blood system.
    "The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well." ~ Joe Ancis
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Registered User leggomyeggo's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Age: 36
    Stats: 5'6", 148 lbs
    Posts: 219
    Rep Power: 60
    leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) leggomyeggo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit leggomyeggo's BodySpace
    leggomyeggo is offline
    Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    I had horrible pain the first period after I had my copper IUD put in and then less so the second month. Afterwards, it was fine. I did get pregnant with it though. I do plan on using it again after I have the baby because I can't deal with hormones.
    Congratulations, Hieronymous. If I could ask, though--did your ob have anything to say about a pregnancy occurring with the IUD in place? Did they just chalk it up to the 1-2% annual risk of pregnancy with the IUD?

    I'm worried now, because I just had a Paraguard placed last month and haven't had any problems so far. My first period on it was horrible and now I'm fine.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Elbows too pointy Madi-J's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
    Age: 28
    Stats: 5'3", 134 lbs
    Posts: 560
    Rep Power: 341
    Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Madi-J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Madi-J's BodySpace
    Madi-J is offline
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Glad it was working for you, hopefully you won't have any complications with it Congrats on the pregnancy!

    I'm finally home and the IUD is out! I must have been having a reaction to the copper that was causing my uterus to be irritated and maybe a bit swollen, because I cried when she took it out. She said you usually don't even feel a thing when its removed, but I sure did! I ended up having my husband come home and drive me up there, I was so worried about what would happen should I have one of those "attacks" while driving. But it's been out for about 3 hours now and already I can tell a difference...which really sucks because it was so nice to not have to worry about forgetting to take something. Now I have pills to take, lol. Just glad that's over!

    That is so crazy that you could already tell a difference with it only being out for 3 hours! At least you have some relief from the cramping...I can only imagine how awful that was.
    ~Madi*J~

    aristomeow: YOU get a jimmy, YOU get a jimmy, YOU get a jimmy! Ev-ery-bo-dy gets a jim-my
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Originally Posted by Madi-J View Post
    That is so crazy that you could already tell a difference with it only being out for 3 hours! At least you have some relief from the cramping...I can only imagine how awful that was.
    That's what I though too! I had it taken out Tuesday, started my period on Thursday, it the cramping and overall bleeding were so incredibly different...I don't think I'll ever get another IUD. My back no longer hurts like it did, and it's like a serious weight has been removed! I actually started bc pills yesterday, but my bleeding was nearly over yesterday evening (took the pill before I went to bed)...that's 4 days. My IUD periods were at least a full 7 days. I think I had an IntraUterine Demon, LOL
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Registered User Amanda76's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Lewisville, Texas, United States
    Age: 38
    Stats: 5'4", 145 lbs
    Posts: 7,665
    BodyPoints: 41212
    Rep Power: 15160
    Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Amanda76's BodySpace
    Amanda76 is offline
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    That's what I though too! I had it taken out Tuesday, started my period on Thursday, it the cramping and overall bleeding were so incredibly different...I don't think I'll ever get another IUD. My back no longer hurts like it did, and it's like a serious weight has been removed! I actually started bc pills yesterday, but my bleeding was nearly over yesterday evening (took the pill before I went to bed)...that's 4 days. My IUD periods were at least a full 7 days. I think I had an IntraUterine Demon, LOL
    So glad you got that thing out of you and that it took no time at all to tell that's exactly what the problem was once it was removed! What BC did you choose?
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    So glad you got that thing out of you and that it took no time at all to tell that's exactly what the problem was once it was removed! What BC did you choose?
    TY! I went with Safyrel this time...I should have done some research, but I'll give this one a try and see how it does.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Registered User Amanda76's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Lewisville, Texas, United States
    Age: 38
    Stats: 5'4", 145 lbs
    Posts: 7,665
    BodyPoints: 41212
    Rep Power: 15160
    Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amanda76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Amanda76's BodySpace
    Amanda76 is offline
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    TY! I went with Safyrel this time...I should have done some research, but I'll give this one a try and see how it does.
    Had to look that one up...Yasmin + folate. Good for your future childbearing endeavors. LOL Hopefully, aside from having to remember to take a pill every day (we all take multivitamins and fish oil every day around these parts anyway, right?) it'll be awesome.
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    BrahmaMama mrshester's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Stats: 5'1", 158 lbs
    Posts: 2,937
    Rep Power: 9765
    mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrshester has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrshester's BodySpace
    mrshester is offline
    Thank you, Amanda
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

    Proud wife and mommy.

    Every saint has a past.
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone have an IUD?
    By nessa12690 in forum Female Misc.
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 02:15 PM
  2. IUD's
    By shoobey in forum Misc.
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:49 AM
  3. IUD without giving birth
    By ozfiz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 02:15 PM
  4. Clean Eating and Depression
    By LexNYC in forum Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 11:08 AM
  5. IUD's
    By VanillaBean_21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 11:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout