ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToGassed will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bulk or cut??? NOOB :)

male
    height: 5 9
    weight- 155lbs
    bf 18-20%

new to lifting been at it for 2-3 weeks of dieting and lifting.
    should i cut or bulk first? im already kinda fat but im a skinny fat guy where when my **** is on i look average then when shirts off i got fat all over me. i got a holiday in July and its a month long so dont wana hit to beach looking fat. i was thinking maybe best to cut down to 10-13%bf? and that way ill look my skinny and muscular + ill be putting on lean muscle over the three months i work out.

what you guys think i should do? if i was to bulk what should i bulk up to? and if i was to cut what should i cut down to?

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you were to cut at your hight and weight, you would not look skinny and muscular, you will look anorexic. Given that you are young and new to lifting you should probably do a recomposition phase where you lift hard and eat at maintenance.

Please see this sticky and read carefully. Use this to do the proper calculations.
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.